+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon, DBZ?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Sailor Moon, DBZ?

Anyone watch these when it was the only popular shows on USA and then later on Cartoon Network?

Come on, hot long legged girls and talking cat?
    Flying guys with flashy powers and can yell for 3 episodes straight?

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

I hated Sailor Moon but I woke up every, Saturday morning wasn't it?, and watched DBZ.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yeah, it was like 5AM in the morning. It was lame, but as a little kid, I was awake then anyway. Then it moved to afternoon for Cartoon Network.

dbz and gundam wing back to back lol

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

what the fuck is that in your sig?

dog with 2 legs duh

Relic Shield
    BG Level

That would be some funny ass shit watching that dog try to take a crap. lol

watched the original dragon ball and that one dbz movie back when i was a little kid in the philippines, me and my friends idolized that show along with voltron and power rangers lol
    then i watched dbz when i moved to the u.s. on cartoon network until i was like 13

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I still enjoy popping in a DBZ tape every so often. XD It does get a tad 'over-power-up-episode'ing, at times, but hey... it's the show I grew up on. Just like the Zelda and Mario cartoons. They're uber cheesy, but man I still love them.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by untouchable
    watched the original dragon ball and that one dbz movie back when i was a little kid in the philippines, me and my friends idolized that show along with voltron and power rangers lol
    then i watched dbz when i moved to the u.s. on cartoon network until i was like 13
    Filipino?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I dont understand why people made the DBZ series into a "cartoon" and edited like a bitch...took the fun away. I <3 the Gundam series too watching big mechs etc destroy/kill shit was fun enough for me >_> and I found this http://www.suncoast.com/Movies/Movie.as ... e=NR&dcs=1 wtf

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

my bro and i used to watch dbz religiously. i liked sailor moon, but i thought tuxedo mask was kinda gay lol. remember tenchi when it came on cartoon network? i loved that show, too. tenchi muyo and tenchi universe.. good stuff.

gundams > all. back in the day, my room was filled with all these gundam models i'd built. master gundam was my fave model. i remember spending like 6 hours or so just working on one little model at a time. oh and this one weekend i had the bright idea to watch every episode of gundam wing back to back. that does crazy things to your head. ;x don't recommend it.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

yay Gundam fan :D

When my bro was 6 years old he loved sailor moon. He had a panic attack when I taped over the final sailor moon episode.

I like how Cartoon Network played DBZ up to when Goku first came to Namek, then restarted the entire series. For two years.

Oh, and.. how a 5 minute fight with Frieza lasted 30 episodes. ^^!

Oh! And how Goku never seems to fucking stay dead until DBGT.

Oh... and, how the drawing style changed every 50 episodes in DBZ. That annoyed the fuck out of me.

Gundam Wing > DBZ, sorry.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I liked when they had Sailor Moon > DBZ > Gundam Wing on Toonami on weekdays like 4-5 years ago. CN sucks now since Turner bought em, but that rocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vade
    Quote Originally Posted by untouchable
    Filipino?
    word

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    That would be some funny ass shit watching that dog try to take a crap. lol
    i bet it squats.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    dog with 2 legs duh
    I saw that on Oprah.
    The entire episode was about survival and finding faith, but the two mountain climbers said it was just luck and they broke to commercial real quick like something was edited. I found it amusing.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

CN takes the fun out of the anime.. Edits it like hell ><

Clearly example would be One Pice.. Kickass series if watched it with subs.

Another one would be the Knights of the Zodiac, they are pretty damn famous here in mexico, but i think they didnt get the -thing- they had in mexico, that would be: not being edited.

Thats why CN fails and should stop licesing anime. It justs makes the anime fans look childish and immature.