Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Level ranges of where to XP

I know ive seen it before... but i cant find it. A breakdown of where to level from different level ranges. Anyone got a guide?

Re: Level ranges of where to XP

Quote Originally Posted by noremorse
    I know ive seen it before... but i cant find it. A breakdown of where to level from different level ranges. Anyone got a guide?
    Demetrick's Guide to Leveling up fast bonus edition: Where to exp while piggybacking 2 n00bs.

Perhaps you mean here or MysteryTour...

75BST that explains your post of not wanting to work with others and help. thanks for nothing

75BST that explains your post of not wanting to work with others and help. thanks for nothing
    When they nerf your ability to mpk idiots, you'd be bitter too. Especially when they make you drag Ancient Goobue all over just for that innocent kill.

Your welcome,

Quote Originally Posted by amlaruil
    Wasn't the exact one i was looking for, But that works, Thanks a bunch.

As for Demetrick, the sad fact is you go around on these forums saying useless shit because your bored or whatever your problem. very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by amlaruil
    Wasn't the exact one i was looking for, But that works, Thanks a bunch.

As for Demetrick, the sad fact is you go around on these forums saying useless shit because your bored or whatever your problem. very sad.
    seriosly, allakhazam does have a place that shoes mobs/areas and there level range but it sucks. I wasn't kidding around.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/Area_Chart.html

derr

sorry you took my response as being snotty

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Demetrick's Guide to Leveling up fast bonus edition: Where to exp while piggybacking 2 n00bs.
    Why do you post and why isn't your IP banned?

Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Wiz, that was an actual decent post. These types of questions are stupid. -.-

How did you get to 75 without knowing...

LOL nice a fan.

Finally, I'm not the only one, thanks Geno...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah, cuz we REALLY need a new thread about "LOL WHERE I EXP?" here.

LOL nice a fan.

Finally, I'm not the only one, thanks Geno...
    Yeah, I don't want people asking stupid questions like this. There's a really stupid website, called Campsitarus for instance. Forgot where I saw the link.

Plenty of things if you do a google search and narrow down shit. Instead of wasting people's time and server load.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Wiz, that was an actual decent post. These types of questions are stupid. -.-
    Correct answer, and OP is the kind of person most likely to go "w/e" and go to Bibiki Bay when there are already 116 people there.

thanks mifaco,

i feel bad having been the first to break it to him, last time i do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Been at least a year since i was lvl 45 sorry I was feeling lazy and didnt want to search.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Been at least a year since i was lvl 45 sorry I was feeling lazy and didnt want to search.
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

don't you know it is against the rules to come here and ask questions without permission?

First you need to run your question through a commitee, after they approve it goes through the board of directors. Completing this long process, you are then allowed to ask your question of the elite that frequent these boards(aka trolls).

GL in the future!!

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    don't you know it is against the rules to come here and ask questions without permission?

First you need to run your question through a commitee, after they approve it goes through the board of directors. Completing this long process, you are then allowed to ask your question of the elite that frequent these boards(aka trolls).

GL in the future!!
    I'm sorry, was the banner "FFXI's Largest HNM Community Website" confusing? Stupid shit like "lol were do I exped" isn't fucking HNM-related. They make Allas for that.

Yes, because everyone posting here has serious HNM discussion's to speak about. Look at the last 10 topics started dumbshit. So I asked a simple question. Try and break away from your normal routine of tryin to start shit because you enjoy to fight with other people on the internet.