Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

our gilseller friends are making nice progress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz2FTR3dwCw

I think they were lv30 the other week? lol

E. Body
    BG Level

they dont even bother with a pld on remora.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

the way they're xp'ing is so easy to MPK. They use firaga2, unless that was fire2, which I dont think it was, so you can drag a ton of crabs, sleepga1, and when they firaga2, zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    the way they're xp'ing is so easy to MPK. They use firaga2, unless that was fire2, which I dont think it was, so you can drag a ton of crabs, sleepga1, and when they firaga2, zone.
    Why do gilfarmers only kill shit with GAs. I've MPKed them (on accident) at Ulli by voking and claiming mobs they GAed...and they still continued to use GAs after that. I don't even know if they buy Tier IV spells. I think they just try and kill ASAP, MP/damage ratio apparently means nothing.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

It's so digusting but thanks to SE's "Two years too late" anti MPK patches, what can you really do?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Gilsellers on asura have been doing that for months now

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsent
    someone on bahamut is teaching them how to do this

Yesterday at ullikumi, their nins had byakko haidate, their monk had destroyers and shura gear, one of their other nins had an osode., another one with a kraken club wtf?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

Yesterday at ullikumi, their nins had byakko haidate, their monk had destroyers and shura gear, one of their other nins had an osode., another one with a kraken club wtf?
    I'm not so sure. I think, if the same RMT farms are running ops on each server it make just be filtered down info..though that wouldn't explain why on some servers the RMT's rule things more then the HNMLS's do and on other servers the RMT's are just now finding sky.

But then, yeah that could explain it. Almost makes me wonder why they aren't outright manaburning Dynamis all the time, on my server most of the RMT's of the big RMT shell leveled BLM to 75, giving them 30+ blms to burn shit down with.

You can blame that fag Murdoc.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

A guy with that pearl colour and a gilseller name examined me 15 times on the airship dock and sent me tells

Him> love
    > Me: ..?
    Him> body nice
    > Me: ...
    Him> oh good

I was scared.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

caitsith is pretty bad, gilseller have like 3-5 osodes now (they kill kirin weekly lately, so it seems) monks have shura togi + destroyers, all NIN have haidate some have swift belt, unji triumph earring, flame rings, foragers etcetc the works. they even used to have a couple krakens, but i guess they sold them off.

Also a whoel new batch of them levelling up now, 2 parties lv68ish in boyahda on Elders 24/7 with the worst gear imaginable with the setup:

NIN NIN THF THF BLM WHM

the mages each have at least 5 pieces of armor from level 10-15 range,
    thf was using a brigandine and some shitty lv40ish daggers

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo

You can blame that fag Murdoc.
    Ooo. So how much did he teach your RMT's? We got three real winners on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    A guy with that pearl colour and a gilseller name examined me 15 times on the airship dock and sent me tells

Him> love
    > Me: ..?
    Him> body nice
    > Me: ...
    Him> oh good

I was scared.
    Ask for gil in return for cybor.

Banned.

BG Level

Back in the day, I owned a social LS. Anyway, on it were some gil sellers back when they were level 10-20. They did a few Eco-Warriors with us and everything.

Anyway, the player Classics was one of those gil sellers. Some nights, they would get really social, and Classics was a little too social. He would ask every LS member to be his girlfriend, in broken english mind you. Good times.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

last week classics paid me 10k for a tele-vazl. i gave him a tele-yhoat and warped. that's the second time i've done that to him. good times...

in regard to the original post, i'm leveling BLM and we did a manaburn with Freeze on robber crabs last week, so that they were doing it doesn't really mean much to me.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

We have gil sellers around that level on Unicorn, same setup too

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They're gettin outta hand I think they have somethin up their sleave. I have never seen more RMTs than I have in the past month. There must be like 50-60 new ones (and each one has a fucked up name). They're all doing their own separete group and solo things but I think they're gonna unite someday.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

THE GILSELLERS ARE GONNA COMBINE WITH SISTEFOSOK TO BECOME THE RMT MEGAZORD OMGZ

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra
    They're gettin outta hand I think they have somethin up their sleave. I have never seen more RMTs than I have in the past month. There must be like 50-60 new ones (and each one has a fucked up name). They're all doing their own separete group and solo things but I think they're gonna unite someday.
    I've seen at least 70-80 rmt toons currently active on Asura, mostly the same group of ppl powerlevelling them. My opinion is that they are going to sell the accounts, because surely they don't need that many accounts active simultaneously.

Powerlevelling 1->75 + 1 SJ to 37 probably takes only ~2 weeks the way they work, and can be sold for the same amount of RL money as 50+ mil gil or something.

There are over 100 GS active on Bahamut, I made a list

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast