Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Severance
    You're a disgrace to Hades -.-

Ask this shit on KI or something.
    Last I checked theres nothing wrong with someone new to a thing asking a question. You gtfo and go to KI.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nice Triple Post :O

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lot's of Ridill-posting today.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

lol@Ridill-Post

Occasionally posts 2-3 times. ftw

Its ironic that the guy telling someone to go to KI, practically lives on KI and runs the Hades boards on his own. AND its even more ironic that people who dont even know him then tell him to go back to KI. Ohman thats good stuff.

New Merits
    BG Level

RakEx YOU GO TO KI!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Lot's of Ridill-posting today.
    I just did a kraken post. Something about posting pics, I kept getting a debug error when submitting. Thinking that the forums were angry at me and not submitting my post, I tried to edit my post to eliminate the error, submit again, and still got yelled at. Turns out each time I modified it *was* actually posting, in spite of getting some huge error message.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ix'DRG was tweaked in the ToAU update (along with AV Draw-in + 100% Jailer Weapon effectiveness, and a few other minor things). The main problem is that now when we try to zone, the Wyverns will just move to someone else, instead of chasing the person who zoned. Also, if all 6 members zone, Ix'DRG will lose hate and will eventually depop if he reaches his spawn point.

However, manaburning is still possible, just much more annoying. The BRD or RDM you brought with you should take hate and kite the Wynavs. It sounds like a bad idea, but the Wynavs are pretty stupid. Bring them to one of the big Aern rooms, and just run accross the room, not around it. They will go the long way around and never catch you if you do it right.

With the Wyverns down, you can just stick 2 BLMs at the 2 portal exits you plan to use, and they can nuke Ix'DRG as he pops through. The 5th BLM is the one who happens to have hate at the time, and zones to reset it. As long as you keep cycling like that it goes down really easy.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ix'DRG was tweaked in the ToAU update (along with AV Draw-in + 100% Jailer Weapon effectiveness, and a few other minor things). The main problem is that now when we try to zone, the Wyverns will just move to someone else, instead of chasing the person who zoned. Also, if all 6 members zone, Ix'DRG will lose hate and will eventually depop if he reaches his spawn point.

However, manaburning is still possible, just much more annoying. The BRD or RDM you brought with you should take hate and kite the Wynavs. It sounds like a bad idea, but the Wynavs are pretty stupid. Bring them to one of the big Aern rooms, and just run accross the room, not around it. They will go the long way around and never catch you if you do it right.

With the Wyverns down, you can just stick 2 BLMs at the 2 portal exits you plan to use, and they can nuke Ix'DRG as he pops through. The 5th BLM is the one who happens to have hate at the time, and zones to reset it. As long as you keep cycling like that it goes down really easy.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think Ix'DRG was tweaked in the ToAU update?

Banned.

BG Level

I'd like to hear more about the AV/weapons effect.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow, so I told it to post those like 3 hours ago, and now they're finally here

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Actually more like 8 hours, wow wtf..

Banned.

BG Level

100% Jailer Weapon effectiveness
    Explain.

I'm assuming he means http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=225854 or something similar, but from my view it seems like the person in the 2nd quote didn't understand how AV used to work well enough to recognize how he may or may not have been changed (his regen for example). Misterbob could have some independant confirmation on the jailer weapons thing, or it could just be wishful thinking.

Speaking of wishful thinking, I want very much to believe that a DRK/NIN could solo Temperance, but I'm having a hard time seeing how it could be possible without some kind of movement-speed hax. The justification given in the KI link says he changed forms a lot which slowed him down, but you have to figure it takes him about 10-15 seconds max to catch up with someone at +12% if he doesn't have gravity on, and he doesn't seem to change forms more than once every minute or so even with 4-8 people whacking away at him. A few more details about how this was pulled off would be appreciated.