Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by pepitonet
    Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Dear Rocl, stop being a post *hore, kthx
    Just so you know, noone in your linkshell likes you.
    might be true, but at least they don't hate me.

can you say the same?
    I can, actually. How many people in the LS do you talk to on the phone regularly? The only ones that talk shit about me don't know shit about me in the first place. They only know the lies their fag of a leader told them after he deleted my thread on your forums and banned me to hide the truth cause he's too pussy to admit he made a mistake.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

can you say the same?
    I can, actually. How many people in the LS do you talk to on the phone regularly? The only ones that talk shit about me don't know shit about me in the first place. They only know the lies their fag of a leader told them after he deleted my thread on your forums and banned me to hide the truth cause he's too pussy to admit he made a mistake.
    This has potential.

can you say the same?
    You talk to one person. Stop bragging. I talk to them on the phone too, but man im the fag leader--- so what do I know?

My mistake was letting you join the linkshell in the first place -- when one of your first actions as a member was posting on BG forums talking trash on /OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR OWN LINKSHELL/ it became pretty obvious the type of person you were.

Even ur old linkshells leader was like "man i don't want this fag.. take him back".

anyway - enough hijack. people give me money to buy my HQ gear back kkthx.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Judah

can you say the same?
    You talk to one person. Stop bragging. I talk to them on the phone too, but man im the fag leader--- so what do I know?

My mistake was letting you join the linkshell in the first place -- when one of your first actions as a member was posting on BG forums talking trash on /OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR OWN LINKSHELL/ it became pretty obvious the type of person you were.

Even ur old linkshells leader was like "man i don't want this fag.. take him back".

anyway - enough hijack. people give me money to buy my HQ gear back kkthx.
    One person is more than he can claim for himself I'm sure.

That action of "talking shit about members of my own linkshell" wasn't multiple people, it was Kasber. Who fucking cares about Kasber. I didn't wan't him in the linkshell in the first place, and if I had a terminal where I could access the internet at the time he applied, I'd have posted my objection anyway. As I recall, you talked shit about him on vent anyway after he was kicked (left? I don't remember lol). Pot, meet kettle.

And of course Vid didn't want me back, I left his linkshell and took half the roster with me. For a while, I devastated Priory as an endgame linkshell. Why WOULD he wan't me back?

And before you go sending tells to your members about me knowing about no one liking Pepi, you should get your fucking facts straight. I knew no one liked him even before you kicked me. We'd talk about what a crybaby bitch he was on vent allll the time. It's no ones fault, so stop throwing accusations around.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

That action of "talking shit about members of my own linkshell" wasn't multiple people, it was Kasber. Who fucking cares about Kasber. I didn't wan't him in the linkshell in the first place, and if I had a terminal where I could access the internet at the time he applied, I'd have posted my objection anyway. As I recall, you talked shit about him on vent anyway after he was kicked (left? I don't remember lol). Pot, meet kettle.
    Publically talking shit about your own LS members =/= talking shit about them to friends on vent.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Publically talking shit about your own LS members =/= talking shit about them to friends on vent.
    You're right. It's worse. At least I have the balls to confront people instead of talking behind their back.

can you say the same?

none, why ? this is a game, used to get rid off real life stress and nothing else, i have no intention of bringing anything/anyone from it into real life, that is why neither my phone, address or anything personal is ever given to anyone i might come across.

and just to address this once and for all, i do not care whether people like me or not as long as they don't interfere with my agenda is fine by me, if they like me fine if they don't, well that is fine too.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

can you say the same?

none, why ? this is a game, used to get rid off real life stress and nothing else, i have no intention of bringing anything/anyone from it into real life, that is why neither my phone, address or anything personal is ever given to anyone i might come across.

and just to address this once and for all, i do not care whether people like me or not as long as they don't interfere with my agenda is fine by me, if they like me fine if they don't, well that is fine too.
    i find it much easier having phone sex with the people from the game because if you cyber in game you might mistell it in /say or /tell.

i slowly take off my shirt and cast lvl5 horny on you.

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    i slowly take off my shirt and cast lvl5 horny on you.
    You're such a nerd Daahan.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

At least he didn't come with the robe and wizard hat.

I come preset.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I slowly take off my shirt and cast lvl5 horny on you.
    No effect Daahan, still gotta take PLD from 74>75 ._. I don't wanna

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7997/sondau6mr.jpg

Shit, that's what I thought Zigma's thread said when I skimmed over

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

shrug

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Selk
    http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7997/sondau6mr.jpg

Shit, that's what I thought Zigma's thread said when I skimmed over
    LOL

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I approve of 'dis!

lol

So.. Square-Enix and I teamed up and retrieved my son from the clutches of evil! only problem... he was naked and in the woods!!!
    Before I make my main point I just need to note to you, get a life.

So I call Square-Enix and ask to be connected to Legal. They ask why:: I say I want my IP logs on my account so I can open an investigation-- they tell me to have law inforcement or a lawyer call back.
    You deserved it.

So I CALL THE POLICE----
    Anything that follows this line is irrelevant. You deserve to have your shit taken from you. Calling the police over a character in a video game... Do you ever wake up, look in a mirror and just start crying? I mean, what has your life become when you can no longer jack off to your taru toon? And then you come here looking for pity?

It's YOUR fault you gave out your account info to someone. No one stole it... No one hacked your PS2... No one broke into your house and took your POL info.

I hope people find this and finally realize that they need to stop giving their info out. I'm glad you lost your account, it proves two valuable points:

1.) It's just a game, get a life.
    2.) Stop being dumb and giving your account info out.

Flame on!

http://home.maine.rr.com/mattyg/wambulance.jpg

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Feathermoon

Mmm, first post.

Re: lol

Just because you and Judah occasionally meet seaside to swap knuckle-children doesn't mean you have to be a big angry meanie...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast