+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Just had to read through the last few pages of the thread to see why that chat log was brought up lol. Nice to see such a quality player's reputation is beginning to spread across servers via BG and LiveJournal's. I almost hope he finds this board, makes an account and defends himself in the manner we're all accustomed to (IE: not one single period anywhere) so everyone can share a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by XxSlusherxx
    Also@Russta I had read that before, I didn't notice Berrima was in that pt also lol.
    For the first half of the party I don't know how I held in "so how did you afford to pay TC 20mil for that Yingyang Robe?". For the second half I was left wondering if he had quite possibly the most annoying macros of anyone in FFXI ever. Rex invited me to go for a quick merit in Thickets a few weeks ago and omitted the detail that Berrima was a Summoner in it. I could almost have forgotten the most flagrant use of real life money since Hung and Jaffla were created or the annoying macros if it didn't seem like he was doing a Bloodpact, going afk for 55 seconds then repeating the process for the duration of the party.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Just had to read through the last few pages of the thread to see why that chat log was brought up lol. Nice to see such a quality player's reputation is beginning to spread across servers via BG and LiveJournal's. I almost hope he finds this board, makes an account and defends himself in the manner we're all accustomed to (IE: not one single period anywhere) so everyone can share a good laugh.
    /befriend and message.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

How do you go afk for 55 seconds ??
    What is there that you can possibly do in 55 seconds ??

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Read forums. Alt+Tab, Ctrl+1 (Or whatever BP macro is), Alt+Tab back to forums.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Awoir
    I basically do that while soloing something like BLM. Nuke, afk for 1-2 minutes till I get MP, kill. Mostly I just whore various forums or if in certain camps while xping bst I would send pet, alt-tab watch something on media player for 2 mins or so then come back swap and melee repeat.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Real men make the windower less than full-screen so they can read while playing. /flex

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sui
    Real men make the windower less than full-screen so they can read while playing. /flex
    Hmm thats a pretty good idea. I'll try resizing windower and media player so I can do both at once at home. <3 widescreen monitors

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I read BG forums while pulling in dynamis

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I actually do that. Keep the recent posts below the windower and just read them. <3 leveling BLM and WAR right now, they're both mindless jobs, when I XP NIN I actually have to pay attention so I don't XP it as much <_<

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Nah... real men just have 2 monitors so they don't have to play in an actual window and can still do all their shit on monitor #2 while FFXI runs full screen on monitor #1.

As to Dezz... I'd probably rather play BRD than any other job in endgame merit PTs. It's probably the most active thing going on in those PTs. From the sounds of it from WARs in my PTs they are afking and eating and watching TV while I'm running frantically pulling and buffing. At least it's active and not mindless drivel (like the other 75 levels of BRD which I enjoyed as well).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble
    Nah... real men just have 2 monitors so they don't have to play in an actual window and can still do all their shit on monitor #2 while FFXI runs full screen on monitor #1.
    Seconding this I surf the web, chat, watch movies/tv on my 2nd monitor while playing.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    Seconding this I surf the web, chat, watch movies/tv on my 2nd monitor while playing.
    speaking of, i recently got a external USB TV/FM receiver so I could watch cable on my second monitor. Best thing I've ever done, the interface is nice and you can watch fullscreen TV with like zero drain on system resources.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Brand/model? I might be interested soon, as I'm actually getting cable tv finally next week (after having internet onry for last 3 years).

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Brand/model? I might be interested soon, as I'm actually getting cable tv finally next week (after having internet onry for last 3 years).
    Leadtek Winfast, might have more input/outputs than some people need but the software and quality of picture is really nice.

Also being able to resize/move the picture all you want is really nice. Now I just play with all FFXI sound off and watch TV the whole time, so nice. I've used an internal card before and the drain on the system was noticeable, this is almost not there at all.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

This is the only way to play. I have 2 monitors and a tv in a line on my desk. TV/movie on the left, ffxi in the middle, and AIM/forums/intraweb crap on the right. I played on a friend's laptop the other day and got sooo bored. I think I may have like add or something lol, I feel the need to multitask like no ones business. If windower ever got perma-broken I would be forced to buy a laptop or quit the game.

Ooo Raineer that gadget looks nice, I may have to check that out.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Meilyn
    Ooo Raineer that gadget looks nice, I may have to check that out.
    Just found this link from the manufacturer and it's much better. Shit I didn't even know this thing had access to programming guide and scheduling. The recording is really nice but does lag FFXI if used at the same time. lmao, i need to get home and play more with my new toy :D

Not to mention you can also record from any source (zomg PS2 avesta videos!)

lol..sorry i'm new to video recording and editing, this thing is cool :D

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

If windower ever got perma-broken I would be forced to buy a laptop or quit the game.
    QFT

I gotta have my movies and message boards and lolpr0n while I play.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8