+ Reply to Thread

Thread: That man was angry     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

That man was angry

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QHUGCkROwJE& ... =3&t=t&f=b

Olbermann spanks O'Reilly off of youtube.

o.w.n.e.d.

o'reilly never ceases to amaze.

Oh O'reilly...
    only on fox news

cut.
    cut.
    cut.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

how the hell is this joker still on the air

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

O'reilly got served bad

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow owned.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Eonar

That was great.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

oh man, the sensationalistic bullshit never stops on both sides of the isle now does it?

O'Reilly fucked up, and he definitely appears to be playing CYA in the worst way, but LOL at this guy pretending he gives a fuck about this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Raivyn
    oh man, the sensationalistic bullshit never stops on both sides of the isle now does it?

O'Reilly fucked up, and he definitely appears to be playing CYA in the worst way, but LOL at this guy pretending he gives a fuck about this crap.
    Seriously, I dont think Olbermann could give 2 shits about the truth, just the fact that its another chance at extra ratings by making the opposing news channel look like liars.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Quote Originally Posted by Raivyn

Seriously, I dont think Olbermann could give 2 shits about the truth, just the fact that its another chance at extra ratings by making the opposing news channel look like liars.
    That's my line of thinking as well. Doesn't this guy run a constant segment on O'Reilly anyhow?

Without O'Reilly we wouldn't have quality programming like the Colbert Report.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gaara has the best sig on this forum.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Because of the style of show that o'rielly has, he gets everything picked through with a fine toothed comb. Not to defend o'reilly, but anchors reporting the wrong facts happens a whole lot. The gophers or whoever digs up random facts for anchors like o'reilly, hannity, colmes, and those dudes from the old crossfire show gets shit mixed up, and apparently noone screeens the material. It'd be naive to think that o'reilly, or any red blooded american (aside from that dipshit family that protests troops funerals) actually mean to disrespect troops in that fashion. I do think he shouldn't have been his usual (almighter than god) self and actually apologized for his fuck-up instead of tossing it aside like he did in response to the letter. That was retarded, and the reason why he has a reputation like he does (and fits it to the "T"). Other than that, watching keith olbermann do serious news after watching his non-stop sarcasm on sportscenter for many many years made watching this like watching shaq do a comedy. I was just waiting for him to say "So, the mavricks and the heat in the finals, who'd of thunk it"? He was one of my favorite SC anchors, along with stewert scott and that one guy named neil (forgot last name )

lolowned

I'm sure that salty old General wanted to beat the shit out of him. Lucky he was in a different state, or else he would have prolly gone Buzz on his ass.