Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

mediocre but kinda funy midgard drama

Ok we had been assembiling at sandy dynamis and were waiting for couple peoples timer. Jpnnass ls Nirvana shows with only a few people and jacks the zone.

Only our PLD spam trades the shitheels and they give him a hourglass.

Yay free lots for everyone!!!

Drona: Estrya

This topic sucks.

Old Merits
    BG Level

lol I do find it funny that your shell can basically invade their dynamis now. Punishment for being jackasses!

Needs more pretty pictures.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Re: mediocre but kinda funy midgard drama

Quote Originally Posted by Drona
    Ok we had been assembiling at sandy dynamis and were waiting for couple peoples timer. Jpnnass ls Nirvana shows with only a few people and jacks the zone.

lol that is kinda funny. JP karma ftw, although we know you are all going to be jailed by the end of the run.

Re: mediocre but kinda funy midgard drama

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by Drona

lol that is kinda funny. JP karma ftw, although we know you are all going to be jailed by the end of the run.
    qft

Relic Shield
    BG Level

get any good af yet? any 100 peices?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

That's pretty funny, especially since the people handing out hourglasses didn't even bother to check who they were trading them to.

OK - I anticipate going back onto LS after my dynamis run to an empty shell here o.O

/em signs on vent asap for the gossip

Banned.

BG Level

Estrya sucks.

LOL THEY ARE JP SO ITS OKAY.

update

1 estrya member did get a silver piece.

We did not get jailed.

After awhile we agreed to let them have currency and anyone that could use it, could lot AF. However being the dumbasses they are, they decided not to help kill at all and passed opportunity to get a shitload of currency farmed. So we started lotting again and a very fun mpk festival started. Will and Mat and Zv owned their shell a few times.

Best mpk was when one of their members screwed up and mpked most of their shell lol.

That shit was the best dynamis ever.

Maybe we should actually arrange for LS grudges to be settled in dynamis? Pick 36 people each, 500k per shell, everything free lot and may the slaughter commence!

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Good idea, make sure it happens in Xarcabard though for added funny + drama from drops.

Well that is one way to make dynamis interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Well that is the ONLY way to make dynamis interesting
    Fixed for truthness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Fixed for truthness.
    12 man dynamis is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Fixed for truthness.
    12 man dynamis is fun.
    All my LS does is 18 man Dynamis for the most part (give or take a couple people), and its far from interesting. Just the same shit on a smaller level. Then again I don't know if its the design of the game, or that after practically 200 Dynamis's I still need AF2 for jobs thats to blame. Regardless Dynamis fails...and if people got their head out of their asses and recognize that shit like glorified Demon's Cloaks suck and arent worth months of farming they'd realize that. I'd rather farm stuff like Bahamut BC and buy coins then deal with Dynamis's sometimes abysmal droprates.

Perhaps if they mirrored WoW instances moreso, with actual bosses that took anything that even resembled a strat, and a larger variety of mobs, then I'd enjoy them. CoP Dynamis surprisingly is a better step in the right direction design wise, but takes 3 LARGE steps back in the time-drop ratio. So in the end people would rather have a horrible time getting items, then a somewhat fun (at the moment) time getting next to nothing. Or you could do Dynamis-Beauc and have neither.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not as good as the legendary disband-alliance-because-of-ebody drama, but this is still pretty funny.

I wonder how the JP felt about gaijin invading their dynamis

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Dynamis is fun. Too fun. I love how alot of the time, my LS is gathered there before I'm even there, they find it fun too Our last Xarcabard, gather time was 9pm EST, but everyone was there at 8:50. <3 Dynamis, it's the one thing in FFXI I'll always do, even when I have not a single thing to benefit from. 50x Better than darters.

Galkasaur
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I must be another one of the crazy people who actually enjoys Dynamis.

In a good run it's one of the few events in this game where you actually working on a variety of enemies at once, instead of zerg'ing 1 large mob with a ton of people. You have a constant stream of mobs you are relatively able to deal with. Maybe I'm just stupid, entirely possible, but I find it much more fun than sitting in DA or BD for 3 hours waiting to be outclaimed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast