Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sea Torques     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Sea Torques

opinions good or bad? Peacock Charm over these things?

I'm going to assume two things. The first is that you're talking about the torques that drop from jailers. The second is that you're a retard that can't decide between +7ATK +7ACC +5STAT and +10acc.

Spoilers: torque > peacock charm

All I know is, if I'm getting one of these gorgets, I'm definately using them with Sushi.

Well..something like Hope Torque has both the stat and skills affecting the user (moreso with RNG.) Obviously Temperance owns for BSTs, and Justice owns for just about any of the two jobs.

Now that Chivalrous Torque is out though, Im kinda leaning towards using that on my jobs now...even over Fortitude for WAR. ACC on both weapons, + the str and Store TP seem to be a better choice. If the stat on the torque benefits your job, I'd say its a no brainer, otherwise they're not entirely exceptional. Peacock Charm is incredibly rare, I dont think they meant for the Torques to completely replace it (EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOULD!) but thats just how this game is. Figures a lvl 30 item is better then just about every neck slot in the game.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Thanks.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Well..something like Hope Torque has both the stat and skills affecting the user (moreso with RNG.) Obviously Temperance owns for BSTs, and Justice owns for just about any of the two jobs.

Now that Chivalrous Torque is out though, Im kinda leaning towards using that on my jobs now...even over Fortitude for WAR. ACC on both weapons, + the str and Store TP seem to be a better choice. If the stat on the torque benefits your job, I'd say its a no brainer, otherwise they're not entirely exceptional. Peacock Charm is incredibly rare, I dont think they meant for the Torques to completely replace it (EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOULD!) but thats just how this game is. Figures a lvl 30 item is better then just about every neck slot in the game.
    I was about to say this same thing. war/nin or drk/nin may want to consider the fact that they might be using to diffrent weapon types. otherwise torques are nice.

Lucky Sams and Drks get Justice Torque hello attack/acc+7 STR+7 neck

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by XxSlusherxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole

I was about to say this same thing. war/nin or drk/nin may want to consider the fact that they might be using to diffrent weapon types. otherwise torques are nice.

Lucky Sams and Drks get Justice Torque hello attack/acc+7 STR+7 neck
    it's Stat+5 not 7

Old Merits
    BG Level

Rangers should be first to lot for Ridill.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stilgar
    There we go.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    There we go.
    Wut about SAM?

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    There we go.
    Wut about SAM?
    What kind of idiot would give it to a SAM over a RNG

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

RNG used to be high on the list for Ridill, then they get distance/TP nerfed.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    There we go.
    Wut about SAM?
    What kind of idiot would give it to a SAM over a RNG
    Come to Asura and find out <_< (to anyone from Prec reading this, sorry I had to)

Wait wait wait wait wait

SAM/NIN Martial Anelace + Ridill spam spirits within. Oh my god, I'm a fucking genius.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Martial Anelace
    Level: 72
    Slot: Weapon
    Type: Sword: Broadsword
    Jobs: BLU COR DRK PLD RDM WAR

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi
    Actually, my last LS gave the ridill to a RNG girl who almost never logged in, over a WAR and a BST. Funny thing is she never used it once, it sat in her mog house and then she quit 2 weeks ago. She's a very nice person, but I dont beleive she was the wisest choice for taking a ridill.

This was like only a few weeks ago too

Quote my post, and bold the reason why she got the ridill.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Actually, my last LS gave the ridill to a RNG girl who almost never logged in, over a WAR and a BST. Funny thing is she never used it once, it sat in her mog house and then she quit 2 weeks ago. She's a very nice person, but I dont beleive she was the wisest choice for taking a ridill.

Actually, my last LS gave the ridill to a RNG girl who almost never logged in, over a WAR and a BST. Funny thing is she never used it once, it sat in her mog house and then she quit 2 weeks ago. She's a very nice person who gave very good head, but I dont beleive she was the wisest choice for taking a ridill.

I almost corrected you saying 'you meant BST? They cant use the damn thing!' but then saw that BST CAN use it. Then I lol'd at the fact that you would give it to a BST.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Actually, my last LS gave the ridill to a RNG girl who almost never logged in, over a WAR and a BST. Funny thing is she never used it once, it sat in her mog house and then she quit 2 weeks ago. She's a very nice person who gave very good head, but I dont beleive she was the wisest choice for taking a ridill.

I almost corrected you saying 'you meant BST? They cant use the damn thing!' but then saw that BST CAN use it. Then I lol'd at the fact that you would give it to a BST.
    Then why did you post...?