Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pahluwan Khazagand     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Miruka
    ~700 punches with Pahwhatever and ~700 punches with Scorpion Harness at level 73 Monk against Sea Puks (FFrep filters by mob) revealed an astonishing 0.06% difference in crit rate for me.

But Pahwhatever Khasomething was higher!!!!111 LOLZ
    What he said. This body piece's Crit rate is REALLY low. 2-3% is generous imo. It's more like 1-2% or just 1%.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    You fool, Grunion will make a topic of it now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by algrensan
    some of you guys expect a lot from assault gear that's easy to get and costs almost nothing in terms of gil. if you think the assault gear isn't better than the gear you already have, which most of it isn't, don't bother getting them. a few pieces are slightly decent or for situational purposes but i'm just getting the full set for looks. ;/
    Intensifying cape is nice.. my SMN has Blue Cape, which is HP-15 MP+30. Intensifying cape is HP+30 MP+30. Barring an Errant/Mahatma or Summoner's Cape, I'd say its about the best cape for SMN.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Yigit crackows are BLM crack.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I'm getting Pahluwan Body for the Accuracy, So I don't need a Scorp Harness for my Thief and (when I level it) Monk!

For my Taru, Yigit !

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    I liked the way Xavier defined Zanshin.
    Did I say something like "its a reminder of how much you suck"? Something like that?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

You said its the only Job Ability/Job Trait that gets worse the better your character gets.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Miruka
    ~700 punches with Pahwhatever and ~700 punches with Scorpion Harness at level 73 Monk against Sea Puks (FFrep filters by mob) revealed an astonishing 0.06% difference in crit rate for me.

But Pahwhatever Khasomething was higher!!!!111 LOLZ
    700 punches is still not a large enough sample size. A single critical hit changes the % in this sample size by .14%, and you're complaining that the body only increased your crit hit rate by 0.06% (which, btw, I don't get one bit, since the difference would have to have been a multiple of 0.14%, or something close to it if your sample wasn't exactly 700.)

Edit: oh pardon me, if your sample sizes were different and your critical hit rate stayed consistant, this would have shown the .06% difference.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

If your job can equip shura togi and/or a hauby dont waste your IS on this bodypiece.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi
    If your job can equip shura togi and/or a hauby dont waste your IS on this bodypiece.
    AP* but either way, there's nothing else to really use AP on...

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    I liked the way Xavier defined Zanshin.
    Did I say something like "its a reminder of how much you suck"? Something like that?
    I'm not the one who lvled the job whos trait is Zanshin...

Earrings / neckpieces sell for a good amount.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

I think you said something along the lines of "Its a job trait that gets more useful the more you suck"

Ok Back with Zanshin

We know there is a hard-coded 5% miss rate, no matter how much ACC boosting gear on you will always miss 5% of the time. I see Zanshin as a “second chance” move, a way to rewind time and try again. With that said this “second chance” comes with no cost, so it shouldn’t be as powerful as +10 Accuracy armor. I personally have merits in Zanshin so I can lose my ACC gear and have more damage gear on.

So what about Amir Sets?

I’m putting my money on this armor having secret stats, and a notable difference in magical and breath damage. I am hoping it’s someplace around 30%. It would be a fatal flaw if SE expects players to carry around 5 parts to an armor set that gives anything less then a 10% defense boost.

-Avo

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I too am counting on Zanshin effect. I figure with merited zanshin, this body and the zanshin cape... could do wonders for a Acc marco setup, as a SAM with an A+ weapon, have +ACC gear should not even be of concern so why not focus on Zanshin

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why not focus on attack and STR and make those hits worth a damn?

I know SAM DoT disregarding WSs isn't the best.... but wearing nothing but accuracy and zanshin gear is just begging to get your ass smoked in a parser.

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor

I know SAM DoT disregarding WSs isn't the best.... but wearing nothing but accuracy and zanshin gear is just begging to get your ass smoked in a parser.
    The korazin has attack+12. Its not completely disregarding it. I want this just for DRK solo work...

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor

The korazin has attack+12. Its not completely disregarding it. I want this just for DRK solo work...
    I was referring more to his suggestion of using the zanshin cape.

I really don't see how in anyway how a Zanshin bonus could compare to losing 6 STR 6 DEX and 12 Acc on a Hauby+1 for DoT.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What about when you miss, zanshin kicks in, you swing again and then miss that hit. GG Samurai, GG

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

The only cool thing about Zanshin is that being countered counts as a miss, therefore you can counter a counter.