+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DX is back :D     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I don't watch WWF anymore, maybe once a month or something like that if I'm really bored, but every time I watch it pisses me off because they have nearly and completely defaced all the legends.

Example: Jim Duggan is a freaking legend. Yet, he loses to that Humago or whatever guy in like 2 minutes. wtf is that? They should have at least had him put up a good fight. I saw Shawn Micheals lose to that guy really fast a while ago too. It's Shawn Micheals for pete's sake he should have kicked his ass.

I watched Smackdown like a month ago and the Undertaker was one shotted by that big scary looking dude. Same issue, it's the freaking Undertaker, he should have sat back up and chokeslammed his ass.

I still probably won't watch wrestling anymore because they've devalued the show and have begun to churn out characters that can never be as popular as people like Stone Cold or The Rock.

I miss old-school wrestling

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    I still probably won't watch wrestling anymore because they've devalued the show and have begun to churn out characters that can never be as popular as people like Stone Cold or The Rock.

I miss old-school wrestling
    I totally second you on that.

The Rock, Stone Cold, The Undertaker. Come on, those were really kickass characters. What do they have now? A guy that looks like he's a wanna be playboy and a white rapper all in one, recycled (should be retired) guys and really weak story lines.

Just by coincidence I caught the last few minutes last night. I caught it from the part where that chick had her legs spread when that one guy made his entrance. It might have been earlier, I cant remember. Anyways, what was up with Mick not wanting to fight Flair? The old Mick would have just grabbed a chair and swung it over Flair's head. Even with all those wounds. It just sucked for me since I used to be a big Mick Foley fan.

Edit: Was it just me or did Rick Flair look like he was a great example of "Botox Gone Bad"?

Degenxerate

Mick is always a wussy when hes a heel and it seemed like they were making him heel and flair face there. He hasnt even been heel that much hes usually loved but he has been a couple of times.\

Cena and those new guys disgust me too i dont even know how these guys get the pushes they get and i dont know why anyone cheers for them. Although a couple of the new guys i kinda like a Randy Orton and Batista. Last night was my first time watching in a year though so i dont know whats going on with most of these guys and i saw like 20 people i never even heard of before. Like the Spirit Squad for example.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Batista is cool when they let him go off. My all time fav was Kurggan. I wish they would have done more with him.

Degenxerate

DX was back came out on RAW tonight to thier old music and everything. They pulled alot of pranks on people all through the night and used the spray paint.

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Translation: WWE is desperate to get their old fanbase back since people realized how recycled and retarded their current ideas are.

Degenxerate

Well it got me back, kind of i watched for the dx part. I noticed they were brining back alot of stuff though on commertials and crap. they brought back ECW as its own show, DX, seems like they are brining back the old kane, and it seems like they are bringing back alot of the old guys like mick foley and flair. (i dont know if these are cameos or what)
    Doubt it will work though might catch a few peoples eye like mine but i doubt i'll pay attention very long and others will probably be the same.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I'll only watch wrestling IF and only IF this dude applies for a job there and gets thrown into the ring, thinking that was his application. : http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4826/cabbie2mo.gif

Degenxerate

Lmao yeah, Guy is going for his Technician interview but accidentally walks down the ramp and has a match with Hulk Hogan. Thinking its part of the interview of course.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Degenxerate
    Lmao yeah, Guy is going for his Technician interview but accidentally walks down the ramp and has a match with Hulk Hogan. Thinking its part of the interview of course.
    FAIL

fucking kids think "OH MAH GAWD HULK HOGAN", he was never shit to begin with. I dont know why he's such a huge draw...his "inring skills" ?? THE BIG LEG DROP !!!!! yeah ok

Degenxerate

He has a fake hip too.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenxerate
    FAIL

fucking kids think "OH MAH GAWD HULK HOGAN", he was never shit to begin with. I dont know why he's such a huge draw...his "inring skills" ?? THE BIG LEG DROP !!!!! yeah ok
    Only one of the most charismatic to ever grace the ring. He just had that personality that sort of lit up the entire arena. Read his history here at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_Hogan

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I bet I could light up an entire arena if I spent 5 minutes posing before a match, 10 minutes posing after a match, and somehow be able to pose for 2 minutes straight durring a match.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

LOL, DX parodies tonight as hilarious.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

That video of Vince and Hogan doing some kind of broadway show...and then them coming out being covered in "shit". I'm rolling.

Degenxerate

HAHA ya i saw that it was pretty funny. Triple H and HBK pretty much had Vince and Shane down, and then that video.... man i dont even know lol. Too funny.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

back inthe day i was a huge fan of WWF. and last night i was flipping threw channels and saw vince on broadway so i had to watch and saw that DX is back. i laughed when they dumpd that cap all over vince and shane. but who the hell are the gay squad? looked like a big circle jerk team to me. but now they need to try and stel bad ass billy gun and road dog back from TNA. and make DX complete again.i member back inthe day i hated them as a tag team but they were good additions to DX.

but i do miss the good old days wth the fued between stone cold and vince or even top it off stone cold and the rock. hell i even member the rock and sock connection. wreslting back in the day was great but i do agree they have gone away from the legend times and now its just a show. wish stone cold would teach these new guys how to make it a great show!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

No fued will EVER top Stone Cold vs Vince. The assault in the hospital with the bed pan, the fake gun when Vince "pissed his pants", the beer cannon... could go on forever if memory would allow me.

DX invading WCW with the "suck it" missile and their parody of Nation of Domination were really fucking funny too.

Someone try to find them on YouTube!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    No fued will EVER top Stone Cold vs Vince. The assault in the hospital with the bed pan, the fake gun when Vince "pissed his pants", the beer cannon... could go on forever if memory would allow me.

DX invading WCW with the "suck it" missile and their parody of Nation of Domination were really fucking funny too.

Someone try to find them on YouTube!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eduh0vsUQmE&search=dx DX mock the nation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhsQVrAR ... h=dx%20wcw invasion part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayfebXqi ... h=dx%20wcw invasion part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jft5yCG ... ld%20vince best of stone cold and vince