Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    Volcano High is best experienced in the original Korean.

But still, fucking WIN.
    Everything out of Asia dubbed has failed except Advent Children, and after finding out like 2 years after I saw Volcano High in Korean that there was an NA remake, I just cringed.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    OMFG I LOVE YOU

INVADER ZIM AND THE OLD ZELDA CARTOON OMFG SEX!

/licks you
    Ahahahahaha YES!!!

EVERYONE SING THE DOOM SONG!!!

DOOMDOOMDOOMDOOMDOOMDOOMDOOMDOOMDOOMDOOM DOOOOOM
    DOOMDOOMDOOMDOOM DOOOM DOOOM DOOOM DOOMDOOMDOOMDOOM

Gir = <3

Quote Originally Posted by chilicheese
    i just watched 24 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist in a row... <3
    Just watched the first 18 EP's of .hack//Sign straight through
    Played that game first and that is what made me want to try out FFXi.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nny
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    hory shit they must have a ton of bandwidth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosey
    How long will it be until its a paysite?
    Actually if you look, all the videos are hosted offiste on Youtube, all he is doing is catagorizing them. Almost no bandwith is required as long as you keep the size of the pages low, and there's no way he could make it a pay site.

It's actually quite genious. With all the hits he'll get, the ads on the website will end up him a lot of money. And he himself doesn't have to catagorize the video, viewers of the site themselves sumbit youtube links and so it's probably scripted to catagorize them automatically. Wish I thought of it myself.
    This will very well be the site's downfall in the long run. Doesn't take more than one email to youtube to pull stuff for copyright infringement. Used to be able to find a ton of Family Guy on Youtube before the lot of it got pulled.

Seems that has already started to happen. Trigun/Hellsing/other licensed anime already has been pulled out from under this site.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Watching Chobits off this and I must say I am very confused. He keeps meeting women who he is sexually attracted to lol and just got some legendary persocon? Should I keep watching? Does it get better? The only thing I really enjoy atm is seeing Chii point at stuff and say Hideki, it's actually kind of cute lol.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Chobits grated on me after a while. I liked some of the scenes and robots are always cool but after a while I came to realize I hated the way the characters were written, all melodramatic.

They don't have Mahoromatic? Gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Watching Chobits off this and I must say I am very confused. He keeps meeting women who he is sexually attracted to lol and just got some legendary persocon? Should I keep watching? Does it get better? The only thing I really enjoy atm is seeing Chii point at stuff and say Hideki, it's actually kind of cute lol.
    The anime is stupid, the manga was good for like 3-4 volumes then it was non stop crying for the rest of the series, I wish I hadn't wasted my time reading it =\

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    The anime is stupid, the manga was good for like 3-4 volumes then it was non stop crying for the rest of the series, I wish I hadn't wasted my time reading it =\
    Crying? Wait so there are 26 episodes on this Youtube thing, should I just watch all 26 or are there more?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Crying? Wait so there are 26 episodes on this Youtube thing, should I just watch all 26 or are there more?
    Yeah alot of crying happens, but I loooooved Chobits, ALOT. Maybe it's more of a girlie anime?

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    Yeah alot of crying happens, but I loooooved Chobits, ALOT. Maybe it's more of a girlie anime?
    I think Chii is cute lol, my friend says shes some shitzofrenic (sp?) robot who the landlady made or something. Idk I'm on ep 6 hopefully it gets interesting soon, the cutesy-wootsey stuff is gettin old.

You can watch them if you want, personally I think at 26 episodes they must drag it out ALOT, there were only like 8 volumes in the manga, and the 8th was really short. My advice is stay away and watch something better, if you really wanna know the story then read the manga, which is so much better comparing from what I've seen to what I've read.

It is a girly manga/anime, most clamp stuff is. When Chii learns to talk it becomes pretty annoying, I liked it better when she didn't talk lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

http://cartoons.peekvid.com/s1947/ ! !

Courage the Cowardly Dog!

That was fast. Looks like the videos are all gone now.

i was halfway through FMA last night, wake up this morning and they're gone

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Was so excited they had a Racoons clip, but it was only the intro ;;

Awesome site though!

Makes my youtube watching a lot easier. XD

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

everything ive clicked is gone so far •_•

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

;;;;;;; my zelda cartoon ; ;; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Everything past EP 70 on naruto is "this video is no longer available"

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon
    Everything past EP 70 on naruto is "this video is no longer available"
    That's probably a good thing (Naruto anime is sin, manga if anything).

But the rest of the series I try don't work =(

I was looking forward to watching some stuff...