+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Nidhogg on bahamut     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Quote Originally Posted by Belkin
    Just woke up, gona go pet my Dalmatica
    I thought the post was good until that. That is just provoking everybody more
    I liked it personally, needed a "lewl" for added effect though, imo.

Post Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars.
    Grats on the Dalmatica Bunshin! ^^

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    and zigma, apparently irony is over your head you imbecile. You condemn others when you yourself have done things. Notice that this only comes up when you go spouting your mouth you self righteous prick?

Just for the record i couldn't stand you before i joined Judah's ls, it goes all the way back to the FF days, and you know what, most of the people in that ls couldn't stand you either. I dont need to name names because you are in a constant state of denial, if i said a name you would only say you did not like them anyway and that they were not the entire server. You think you are some sort of godsend or mmporg messiah, maybe if you weren't such a conceited prick and in love with yourself you would realize that you are not a popular in the community as your delusions tell you.
    Oh please shut the fuck up. I already told you I could care less if the people you say that hate me do in fact hate me (you haven't said anyone). I don't deny shit but I simply am telling you that what you're saying is pretty much bullshit and if people DO hate me then please, why don't they come say it to my face? Oh maybe they don't play anymore? Quit the game? Maybe you're just making shit up. None the less I'm not saying I don't have enemies but I can sure as hell tell you that the ones you are describing are pretty much what, hate me due to word of the mouth?

Do you envy me because of the way I am? Because I am some "god" if you want to call it? Please, Post what I have done since you're so sure that I have done it and If you can't come up with a list (and worst) then shut the fuck up. In the amount of time that I've played this game, I've only gotten 1 warning in my account (due to mpking gilsellers at kuftal) 0 suspensions/bans. You are a 2 face fuck who just loves to hate me.

Every time I read what you have to say, It reminds me about the bible and how they have many different versions of it saying the same thing.

I'm above you, I'm better than you, I am telling the whole world right now. How does that make you feel? angry? please post it. It's making my wanna be jp cock very hard. Oh look, now you're gonna say how i'm denying everything with silly humor right? It's just sad I have to talk to you in this type of tone because It seems it's the only one you understand.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i saw you speed hacking, i saw you moving your dead body around and who knows what else you have done. Please don't forget that you used to pt with my brother on your bst, and you admitted it then and said dont say anything. I was there, i watched it. What seems to be going over your head you self absorbed little terd is that you condemn others of cheating (ie. Judah) and dont admit to cheating yourself. I want you to keep yappin about how you don't hate everyone in kinzuru, because your actions certainly screw over not only the ones you dislike but the ones that you claim to have done no wrong to.

You are also mistaking envy for scorn, but then again in your eyes everyone loves you, and if they dont it is because they want to be with you.

As for you being better than me, i am not the one that goes late to class or misses class to post drama on an internet forum.

You just despise the fact that someone see's that you are an arrogant hypocrit and calls you on it, if you have dirt on me by all means dig it up. So please if you have not gotten the point you little shit for brains don't start shitstorms with people when you are no fuckin better. Leave Judah the fuck alone, he is better than you in every aspect and at least he has admitted mistakes and tries to atone for them, you on the other hand live by the credo of "do as i say, not as i do".

Now please go back to smearing peanut butter on your nipples and masturbating to naked pictures of your mother.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

i may be biased, but i do have to say flash wins.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Buko
    i may be biased, but i do have to say flash wins.
    Kingzero will never win :D
    Also Flash is only saying what it said already 1000 times before *yawn*
    Looks like a Kid writing to me ^____^

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari
    ^____^

THAT is what will never win.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Buko
    ^____^

THAT is what will never win.
    ewww buko you're breaking my heart. ;______; better?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Memo: never skip to page 14 without reading all the other posts, ya just get lost

Why do people care who bots I mean there facing account ban by teleporting around / flee hacking.......

If you really have a problem report them and you will see them go bye bye....

I mean botting Kings doesn't win you the claim, so people use ffxi-app, t&b, argus etc...or even Fastfingers....oh wait.....Fastfingers was like 100% win pull if your only people using it.....but then it got patched

I guess if you 2+ box botting can help a lot and actually targeting the NM but when it comes down to it you can easy pull legit....assuming no one is teleporting around...

Imo Legit > Botting....my ls won 2/4 camps we been to this week Lost faf, won faf, lost adam, won Behe...with 5 members @ behe...all legit.

This has been our 1st week really camping kings....though last 2 KA camps we went to we won pull and last 2 ullis also....So we just have pretty good pullers imo.

I personally don't have a problem with people botting there choice just as long as they don't teleport around / ignore the claim delay patch....

I just don't bot because time it takes me to relize NM is up etc and target NM / hit my macro + shitty settings = server just gets done letting you claim so boom chi blast claim ftw..........

It's like 3 AM....very tired please excuse my spelling and grammer very tired.

I stopped reading at "40-50 members in Dragon's Aery." Anyone NOT zerg kings on other servers? Man if I was on Bahamut I'd get a WP to ANYWHERE else.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by phizit
    Why do people care who bots I mean there facing account ban by teleporting around / flee hacking.......

Must work differently on Bahamut...

GM's dont do shit to ppl who tele-hack around on my server. (using a 3rd party tool to teleport from zitah to aery nets you a three day suspension...BAN THE NIGGA)

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    Now please go back to smearing peanut butter on your nipples and masturbating
    Damnit, I seriously thought I was the only one who did this.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by phizit

Must work differently on Bahamut...

GM's dont do shit to ppl who tele-hack around on my server. (using a 3rd party tool to teleport from zitah to aery nets you a three day suspension...BAN THE NIGGA)
    Phizit is not on Bahamut, of if he is-- he's kept such an incredibly low profile I've never heard of him, ever.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hey hey flash ass whole you need to be honest the sfls is the best they will be , you and your linkshell are the best thiefs in bahamut come and suck it you and your linkshell

<3 Sfls <3

Visit me in hell

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    This thread can be summed up as:
    FUCKING SIAMESENABI FOUND BG FORUMS NO FUCK NO FUCK NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was totally high last night and completly told everyone I was quitting and singing David Bowie

plain hater yap.. boring.. /yawn

It's so ironic that the botting LS "can't" see why botting is bad.

Cause a 90% claim rate on anything you camp IS SO RANDOM AND FAIR!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura

yes and your the hero of the day because this comment will stop everyone from botting ya? <3

yes and your the hero of the day because this comment will stop everyone from botting ya? <3
    Please, you're just being stupid (which is evident throughout the thread).

But by all means, enjoy your claims and botted gear, lord knows it'll help you out when killing...Nidhogg again?

Edit: fixed =P

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

lord knows it'll help you're out when killing...Nidhogg again?
    No I don't.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mrsss
    hey hey flash ass whole you need to be honest the sfls is the best they will be , you and your linkshell are the best thiefs in bahamut come and suck it you and your linkshell

<3 Sfls <3

Visit me in hell
    Word! Siste are as good as they ever will be and we (Kinzuru) might just be the BEST thieves. Good observation /bow