Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Nidhogg on bahamut     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Our last 3 Aspids have been free, we've taken our last 3 KBs off of a group that wiped or was in the process of wiping, and our last 2 Nids have been from randoms. We don't really need to bot, relying on the incompetance of every other LS works just as well.
    You must be wrong Locke, your LS kills kings so obviously you botted all those. I know all about your /random hacks, don't pull the wool over my eyes. George sets his to lot a 188 occasionally just to look legit, only when his packet sniffer senses Kaiser he turns it up.

lawl
    Fixed for truthness.

Demosthenes11

Do you only read what you want to read and ignore the parts where this is explained? How assholishly-ignorant can one get? you seriously should win a medal for that. i'd pump you with an AK any day of the week just to see you stop posting.
    BLM has stun/dia, no provoke.
    In our LS, we believe voke is better for claiming and we believe that bots are BS because the HNM/NM you are camping will become "able to claim" after a random amount of seconds depending on the people and lag and ping of those lagging people in the area.
    Dia/Stun is too slow because during laggy times where nidhogg has high % to pop there will be many ppl in DA and lots of lag. So our BLMs have mules. that have provoke. They use it to claim. simple as that believe it or not.

Another initial reason for putting the mule in DA was for death-time, But we attend every fafnir-nidhogg in our event interval aka 'raid time/period'.
    I understand the ToD shit, but you even said it yourself: "able to claim" after a random amount of seconds depending on the people and lag and ping of those lagging people in the area.
    This does not prevent you from attempting to cast that spell before he is "able to claim," therefore the chance of being able to cast on it and using instant ja to voke it are the same. Common sense rules out your reasoning

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bunshinagain
    A lot of stuff no one believes or cares about because of the pic below
    http://www.sonomaa.com/images/mrarguslolgan.JPG

You can argue all you want about you not botting. No one will believe you. No point in arguing about how you claim. Simple truth is, people think you bot. There isn't anything you can say to change that on these boards, so no point in defending yourself here.

In our LS, we believe voke is better for claiming and we believe that bots are BS...
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice

You can argue all you want about you not botting. No one will believe you. No point in arguing about how you claim. Simple truth is, people think you bot. There isn't anything you can say to change that on these boards, so no point in defending yourself here.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...s/NoBots-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    A lot of stuff no one believes or cares about because of the pic below

Your right about that. I mean yes, there is no point in defending myself here. That picture is pretty compelling.
    Most of my previous posts were explanations but the picture you got, well i cant really explain it because if you wont believe that the lvl 5 chars in DA are not bots and just mules for BLMs then theres no way ull believe it.
    Besides Liquidday mentioned it earlier.

We've all said why we believe you bot, you've given us a bullshit point about outnumbering us and various people claiming, which I've personally haven't seen.

And that bullshit that Liquid pointed out about them having a 60% or something claim rate cause they have 40 members compared to 18 (WTF 40 members? I don't remember seeing that many of you, and 40 members to Fafnir is sad) because if that was true, there'd be more incentive to camp cause, omigosh we got a good chance to claim.

But hey, WE DON'T. And we all know why.

RIGHT NOW we are camping fafnir.
    38 members.
    We can kill with 12 members but the extras are for claim and they want points (LS system based on points).
    So please stfu and dont call my words bullshit when yours is the real bullshit.
    We are currently 35% of the DA population. And there are 4 other LSs excluding us that have half the members we have.
    WHY CANT U GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD (i might know why but its a bit immature to call you a retard).

Edit: You dont go to DA anymore because you know you'll start turning emo/gay when you camp for all windows and dont claim. Thats the true reason. Lazyness. Our LS fund is very high and we earned it wether you like it or not lol. And its not a very nice thing to tell some people that they dont deserve what they really deserve. Thats the only reason im here at these forums.

Well actually.. i dont know why im still here, im just bored from fafnir.
    gogog ridil. Wouldnt it piss you off if it dropped? lol

Not really.

Unless Faffy drops a Mandau I don't think we give a shit.
    We have all seen ridills come and go, its not like these mobs
    are three years old or anything.

If you can beat faffy with 12 then just camp with what you need.
    The other 30-odd bodies are just lagging the rest out. Tell them
    to do something more productive for points. Go farm sky, go farm
    sea, go farm fucking bee chips. Get the hell out of DA and stop insulting
    everyones collective intelligence with that BS.

38 members.
    We can kill with 12 members but the extras are for claim and they want points (LS system based on points).
    So please stfu and dont call my words bullshit when yours is the real bullshit.
    We are currently 35% of the DA population. And there are 4 other LSs excluding us that have half the members we have.
    WHY CANT U GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD (i might know why but its a bit immature to call you a retard).

Edit: You dont go to DA anymore because you know you'll start turning emo/gay when you camp for all windows and dont claim. Thats the true reason. Lazyness. Our LS fund is very high and we earned it wether you like it or not lol. And its not a very nice thing to tell some people that they dont deserve what they really deserve. Thats the only reason im here at these forums.

Well actually.. i dont know why im still here, im just bored from fafnir.
    gogog ridil. Wouldnt it piss you off if it dropped? lol
    Ridill drop wouldn't piss me off, might piss off some of the people who want a Ridill, though. I don't mind camping Fafnir (I do it for the LS and people who still need stuff), I usually have something more productive to do with my time during windows but personally I don't like camping Fafnir solely cause the run up to DA is gay (I bet adding some true sight mobs would make it more fun lolcop).

We aren't camping fafnir right now cause it's outside our normal timezone, people have work and stuff to do you know, when fafnir time enters a respectable hour when we have more then 10 people who can camp it then we camp it. We aren't a haijin LS, we don't do 4-6am camps or some other rediculous shit.

People complained about FI's monopoly on the 3 kings, JP latency + possible bot (it's been assumed for the longest time, although there's no proof to back it up) is the exact same thing, but we actually had a chance against FI.

You say it's laziness? You know what I call laziness? Letting a bot do all the work for you, while using the strats that Gan got directly from BG to kill it. Call it members and perserverance, I'll call it mrargus.

Also, with this comment I'm done with this topic, it's kinda stupid now since the same things are being said over and over again.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Demonhunter uses Provoke on the Fafnir. Lucky guy to do it as often as he does, especially since he is 1/145 of the population. WAIT, THAT IS LESS THAN 1%!!!!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    We've all said why we believe you bot, you've given us a bullshit point about outnumbering us and various people claiming, which I've personally haven't seen.

And that bullshit that Liquid pointed out about them having a 60% or something claim rate cause they have 40 members compared to 18 (WTF 40 members? I don't remember seeing that many of you, and 40 members to Fafnir is sad) because if that was true, there'd be more incentive to camp cause, omigosh we got a good chance to claim.

But hey, WE DON'T. And we all know why.
    QFT lawl

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Where do i sign up for Sisteforsok? 8)

katty

Hehe bun says wouldn't it piss you off if Ridill dropped?

...it did today 6/19/06 go sfls

Black Belt
    BG Level

38 members.
    last time we had a discussion about this (in game). Mindx argued vehemetly that having the 2 people who use the Lv 5 characters /WAR seriously jeopardizes your LS strat.

he made it very obvious that if those 2 whatever jobs went /WAR your LS would have a much higher chance to lose.

BG has brought BLM/WARs, BRD/BSTs, WHM/WARs to claim. Siste on the other hand can't do that with 38 people or they might lose.

one of you is lying.

Quote Originally Posted by katty
    Hehe bun says wouldn't it piss you off if Ridill dropped?

Katty, you just created an account on BG forums only to write that comment? are you trying to make a bigger deal out this shyt or what? Go read what our leaders said and enough is enough.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Where do i sign up for Sisteforsok? 8)
    Go to IGE and try to buy the largest amount of gil they have on sale. Clicking the "add to cart" option brings you to SFs application forum.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by katty
    Am I the only person who read sfls as syphilis?