Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nidhogg on bahamut     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Sounds interesting.

I think the funniest part was "Siste wins pull".

Legits now eh?
    lol, this thread is so great

Budhabiwiz

Quote Originally Posted by Bunshinagain
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2298/bluehills3ty.jpg

Lewl.
    This Dalmatica is so special to me... because my own brother claimed the nidhogg, then kinzero stole it. Then i mpked Kinz with all my might, and the LSs around us helped us.
    Congratualtions bro!

Old Merits
    BG Level

Grats on the Dalmatica.

This is some weak ass drama compared to some of the other shit posted. Only one flail and the LS who claimed got the drops. Hell it isn't really drama. Look at Ifrit with the Nidhogg killed CFH lol... thats drama. Sadly I missed it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Siamesenabi
    Quote Originally Posted by UAE_Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamesenabi
    Quote Originally Posted by c0d3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunshinagain
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2298/bluehills3ty.jpg

Lewl.
    This Dalmatica is so special to me... because my own brother claimed the nidhogg, then kinzero stole it. Then i mpked Kinz with all my might, and the LSs around us helped us.
    Also, This dalmatica is drenched in the hard work of our LS lol. And finally it dropped off a nidhogg that was the first nidhogg to fucking Flail Kinzero and make them what they should be. Dirt underwater.
    grats on your dalmatica and lol@fatboy
    who's the 'fatboy'? just curious sry it's my first day posting on BG forums :X
    Judah ^^
    o.O lol RL pic <can I have it?> I don't think i've ever seen his pic. Has anybody seen it?

http://www.arrow-video.com/amnesia/i...sc/fat_boy.jpg

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Woah.. hes able to stand?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's a known fact that drama = better drops.

holy fucking BBQ! >:O i just hope that's not really his pic. I know there's a Real pic of him cuz There's gotta be some kinda evidence where ppl started to call him the fatboy

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Grats bunshin,

What happened today was absolute bullshit, i laughed so hard looking at them dieing all at once

you dont steal it cause it went yellow and your going by the rules that SE put, your just simply greedy and cant accept defeat..

if you tell me thats how things work, then stealing from you in the same method would be logical or ethical?

not to spoil zigma's fun - but theres positive light to all of this.

Phalanxx is arranging a meeting with ls leaders (AGAIN) to restablish some ground rules. As I explained to Phalanxx - human beings live by example.. last week they had no problem saying yellow was fair and killing KB - today I think is a little bit of an example on how that really doesn't fly.

In either case - Congrats Bunshin on ur Dramatica!!

this can go 2 ways - better or worse. flip a coin.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid
    I SEE NIPPLES

Claiming consists of claiming a mob, and being able to keep that claim. I'm sorry but anything that supports claiming with outside provoke mules is bullshit imo. Now I do believe Kinzuru was in the wrong, considering FI obviously gave up the Nidhogg in order to give back to Siste, so that was their choice and no longer Kinzuru's option to claim.

I still stand on the fact that if you pull a mob and cant keep initial claim, it shouldnt be yours. Hell on Siren basically if you lose claim on your KB, its fair game, with the amount of gilsellers spamming voke on anything and everything. Then again that only happens when people claim with 3 and expect to kill. :wink:

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

whoa you guys got a Demonhunter there? We have a demonhunter, he lead an RMT LS, and now semi leads a semi RMT LS.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Claiming consists of claiming a mob, and being able to keep that claim. I'm sorry but anything that supports claiming with outside provoke mules is bullshit imo. Now I do believe Kinzuru was in the wrong, considering FI obviously gave up the Nidhogg in order to give back to Siste, so that was their choice and no longer Kinzuru's option to claim.

I still stand on the fact that if you pull a mob and cant keep initial claim, it shouldnt be yours. Hell on Siren basically if you lose claim on your KB, its fair game, with the amount of gilsellers spamming voke on anything and everything. Then again that only happens when people claim with 3 and expect to kill. :wink:
    Exactly

FI should have kept it and taught you to fuckin keep claim, drama avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    whoa you guys got a Demonhunter there? We have a demonhunter, he lead an RMT LS, and now semi leads a semi RMT LS.
    is there any relation to anything?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

budhabiwiz claimed, he is 75 blm...i miss the part that being 75 makes you a provoke mule

Budhabiwiz

It's true that they got the real hold of it, but it was their choice to give it back to us so Kinzuru didnt have the right to claim it when it went white.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Sometimes I wonder if Ragnarok is the only civilized server anymore, we used to be horrible, but weve made rules. Did Russta ever post this? http://awntawn.livejournal.com/59180.html Other servers should adopt such a similiar thing.

Those guidlines have helped a lot, I mean damn, just the other week a small PT (2 people) claimed Faf, but were part of the LS there, and they didnt get invited fast enough and died. Another LS voked and when we established what LS the original claimer was in, the LS who had Faf, gave it back to them.

Shit, yall be surprized how having some sort of order makes eveything so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Sometimes I wonder if Ragnarok is the only civilized server anymore, we used to be horrible, but weve made rules. Did Russta ever post this? http://awntawn.livejournal.com/59180.html Other servers should adopt such a similiar thing.

Those guidlines have helped a lot, I mean damn, just the other week a small PT (2 people) claimed Faf, but were part of the LS there, and they didnt get invited fast enough and died. Another LS voked and when we established what LS the original claimer was in, the LS who had Faf, gave it back to them.

Shit, yall be surprized how having some sort of order makes eveything so much easier.
    so I guess hackers would always win? /random ftw.