Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wardrobe     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Wardrobe

Wardrobe 0.2
    http://euphidime.net/Wardrobe.zip

I'm posting this on BG because It's the only Forum I'm remotely active on and I loathe the Windower forums, since pretty much everyone who posts there is a tool. This is a program that dynamically changes not only your Race and Hair like Wade's "Dynamic Race Changer", but also changes your Head/Body/Hands/Legs/Feet slots, as well. It's a little buggy and I won't be updating it because I've lost interest, but If you'd like to continue development go ahead and send me a PM, I'll give the source to anyone who seems slightly intelligent. You need the .NET 2.0 Framework in order to use this, I'm not going to provide a link because you can just google it yourself. Don't open it until you're fully logged in. Scan it if you think it's a Virus, etc. etc.

Releasing buggy software that you refuse to update?

Y HALO THAR MR GATES!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue

Y HALO THAR MR GATES!
    I refuse to update it because I don't play FFXI anymore, and I figured it might actually benefeit someone to release it (and the source), instead of just deleting it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Y HALO THAR MR GATES!
    lol

Y HALO THAR MR GATES!
    qft.

Playing WoW now too?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Koga

Y HALO THAR MR GATES!
    qft.

Playing WoW now too?^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    Have a couple questions about your SS 'glitch' you posted.

How did you get it to appear on screen? >.> Or is that the glitch.. because I was able to locate the NPC in the zone but when I edit the registry to make the zone force structure and try to draw it at my current location I get an error that does not allow me to target anything else in the zone.

I know I have it hooked to my cursor but just can't get it to materialze as a clickable NPC.

So was just wondering how you went about getting that little thing to pop up >_>;

Only other thing I can think of is locate the .DAT for the 'npc' and give it a structure manually and then try to see if I can't get it to render in game.

Let me know if you are willing to help me out at all.
    Thanks,
    Koga
    No, actually. Just lost interest in FFXI.