Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Xerxes

Former FFXI player needs help

Well, this is my first time posting here. I mine as well introduce myself by my former char's name on FFXI. My char was Frank on the Unicorn server, 75 blm main, secondary job 54 smner =P.

Well, yeah, this is and isn't related to FFXI. I quit FFXI about seven months ago and recently noticed Friend List Plus on Playonline was for free =) So I logged in..however, I wasn't able to and haven't been able to contact two of my most important friends on FFXI. They are Vayn and Chreman from Unicorn. Vayn who quit after I did and chreman who might still be playing FFXI, but I haven't seen him around lately. To be able to quit, I had to **completely** cut off connections with everyone from FFXI, otherwise I wouldn't have. That's what I didn't ask either for them for anything (e-mail address/AIM, etc.).

So, basically I've talked to almost everyone that I wanted to talk to except them two and they both quit (vayn did, not sure about chreman) FFXI and joined WoW. I was told by a friend of mine on FFXI that they now play on the Ysondre server in World of Warcraft. I attempted to switch over to/join WoW now that I'm on vacation and am bored but my parents didn't let me =P I tried **everything** but to no avail.

So yeah. I wanted to ask if any of you who play WoW can get in contact with vayn and chreman from Unicorn. Vayn's Char's name on the Ysondre server is Bayn and Chreman's is Unstawpable. I would **Really** appreciate it if any of you would contact one of both of them for me and tell them I (Frank) am here. Chreman I know has an account on here and I made one on here as a last resort to get in contact w/ him. So if anyone would please do this for me I would really appreciate it =)

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hint. Change your title to include something about the FFXI server, or no one is gonna care and wont look in this thread (i was bored), cuse wow sucks!! Bring it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Yeah, change the gay title. Not everyone reads every thread here.

And Chreman does post here.

Xerxes

ok

ok. I changed the title and didn't mention WoW in it =) Mentioned FFXI instead. That should help. Thanks guys. =P