Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Cerberus mantle, how much does it sell for

im just wondering if anyone sells cerberus mantles on your servers, and if so how much?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

18mil

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

10m on Siren, all by locke's LS

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    10m on Siren, all by locke's LS
    I think we could possibly get more, considering we run a monopoly on them...but they sell slow as it is. /sigh gonna have to settle for 30M Algols.
    :wink:

I'm amazed that people would pay that kind of price
    they should buy my overpriced goods instead

They sell for ENOUGH WITH KILLING HIM IF YOU HAVE WHAT YOU NEED FROM THAT DAMN DOG thx <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    They sell for ENOUGH WITH KILLING HIM IF YOU HAVE WHAT YOU NEED FROM THAT DAMN DOG thx <3
    I don't see how its any different then anyother HNM that you camp for gil. Should you always keep Kraken Clubs if they drop? Only camp him when you need one? How many people have had monopolies on older HNMs and still have one, what are you going to say? "Please kind sir, Id like the drop, and Id rather not pay for it, could you let me have claim?" Just because he's new doesnt mean shit, if you want to kill, gather and claim when he pops.

Not to mention the majority of every server cant even kill Cerberus, so your point is moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    I don't see how its any different then anyother HNM that you camp for gil. Should you always keep Kraken Clubs if they drop? Only camp him when you need one? How many people have had monopolies on older HNMs and still have one, what are you going to say? "Please kind sir, Id like the drop, and Id rather not pay for it, could you let me have claim?" Just because he's new doesnt mean shit, if you want to kill, gather and claim when he pops.

Not to mention the majority of every server cant even kill Cerberus, so your point is moot.
    The LS you run believes that selling unwanted king abjs is "showing respect", so I think it's pointless to argue.

I don't see how its any different then anyother HNM that you camp for gil.
    The difference is looking at his loot table, seeing he had worthwhile items but easy to max out on, gave me hope. And the entertainment of lses wiping to him is priceless, wouldn't you agree?

The LS you run believes that selling unwanted king abjs is "showing respect", so I think it's pointless to argue.
    Or it could be you're an ass

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by aurik

I don't think that LS has ever sold a king abjuration, just a BB item here and there.

Huh? My LS doesnt sell abjurations. Black Belt pieces, yes...but thats mearly because you're forced to get them when camping for something else. Selling abjurations shows you didnt need to camp that mob in the first place. You must be thinking of someone else.

And the entertainment of lses wiping to him is priceless, wouldn't you agree?
    Definately...but the only LS who can gather before us doesnt wipe most of the time anyway...and we dont usually let him sit up for that long for a random JP LS Jeuno shout effort to gather.

From your LS's news page (regarding some drama with a JP LS that rots abjs)

A LS that is great at claiming but tosses items they don't need is not showing respect to others. When you don't show respect to others, how are they going to respect you? IN has sold abj's that we haven't needed. Darkstarone is now 2/3 BB items because of us (could have been 3/3 but he wasn't up ). We've sold an Aegishjalmr or two to ppl as well. That's our way of showing respect to others that don't have an HNM LS to get the items themsleves.
    If we don't need it we sell it ...
    ok.

A LS that is great at claiming but tosses items they don't need is not showing respect to others. When you don't show respect to others, how are they going to respect you? IN has sold abj's that we haven't needed. Darkstarone is now 2/3 BB items because of us (could have been 3/3 but he wasn't up ). We've sold an Aegishjalmr or two to ppl as well. That's our way of showing respect to others that don't have an HNM LS to get the items themsleves.
    ok.
    Ehh we've sold an Aegish or two to people we knew, and numerous BB items...regardless of what Angelsin wrote (take everything he says with a grain of salt :wink: ) we've never sold an actual abjuration...and are in need of every single item but probably Hrottis and Aegishjalmr. This is including all Fafhogg, and especially KB and Aspid drops. Yes...even A.Hands & E.Hands (last just went to a 75WAR).

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Oh noez they sold a few ass jammers that is a common drop off of a not even King HNM pop. If there selling E. Bodies and stuff like that that's one thing, selling a fairly common drop that only 1 job has a use for is different.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

ok.
    Ehh we've sold an Aegish or two to people we knew, and numerous BB items...regardless of what Angelsin wrote (take everything he says with a grain of salt :wink: ) we've never sold an actual abjuration...and are in need of every single item but probably Hrottis and Aegishjalmr. This is including all Fafhogg, and especially KB and Aspid drops. Yes...even A.Hands & E.Hands (last just went to a 75WAR).
    Feel free to sell me that W.Bd i never got, I'll be sure to make it worth your while lol

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitzohr
    Oh noez they sold a few ass jammers that is a common drop off of a not even King HNM pop. If there selling E. Bodies and stuff like that that's one thing, selling a fairly common drop that only 1 job has a use for is different.
    http://www.sugar-gliders.com/images/store/worms.jpg

You mean like selling YY robe? I remember some hardcore drama about that sometime in the fall. Can't remember what server, but it made for good reading.

edit: http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... torder=asc
    yay for a golden oldie

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitzohr
    In Aurik's defence the way our news section is worded it definately makes it seem like we sell abjurations, sorry if it was misleading. It was in referance to the specific LS saying no to MNKs who were willing to pay for an item mainly because they were NA. Ontop of that camping KB for D.Rings when its a known fact that every person camping had a W.Head/M.Legs. We camp Fafnir alot, but I can truthfull say we have RDMs/BRDs who dont have A.Feet, some newly leveled WARs who dont have E.Hands. Sorry if Im repeating myself...and sorry if this is a total derail...anyway back to the price of Cerberus Mantles.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurik
    You mean like selling YY robe? I remember some hardcore drama about that sometime in the fall. Can't remember what server, but it made for good reading.
    Actually nothing like selling YY Robe. Shik Weapon drops 1 item. If you're selling the ONE THING he drops, then obviously you shouldnt be there. Alot different then selling a Wyrm Beard or Assjamer #37 because you're camping for Ridills/E.Hands etc.

Meh I think all Asura ls's just give items away, I know my ls as well as other of the current ls's that camp have given items such as Assjamers (fuck spelling that shit), Hrotti (sp?), and BB items away to people from other ls's that do not have them (usually to newer people to the hnm scene, or to someone who just does not have the ls that can camp/claim/kill hnms) after all their members have the items they want/need. The only ls I remember that sold items from kings was our old jpfagbotting ls named Armada who went emo and lost many members after the patch that broke many bots; and from their example (as bad as it was) ls's now do not camp to sell items, they camp for what they need/want and give what they don't need away; now that is respect to others.

Of course things that are sellable in AH, such as Hides/mantles are sold, so it does not apply to them, obviously I am referring to Rare/ex gear that would normally be tossed away/thrashed.

As to the OP:

Currently hides were being sold around 15mil, so the NQ mantles have sold around 20 mil, and I know of one crafter who sold an HQ for 80mil (maybe more). So basically this is an item where HNMls's set price, if any crafter wants to try, they can go for it, and they in turn can set their price, since someone will always buy shit on Asura that is overpriced.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

The idea of selling rare/ex items is fucking stupid anyway. You think you're showing respect to the community? Try giving them away, then maybe they'll actually like you instead of forcing themselves to buy from people they hate.

An old LS a while ago sold black belt items (or so some people said...I think they mostly just tossed them though). With enough pestering the leader, he gave in and let me lot for free.

Yay for prick leaders?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    Meh I think all Asura ls's just give items away, I know my ls as well as other of the current ls's that camp have given items such as Assjamers (fuck spelling that shit), Hrotti (sp?), and BB items away to people from other ls's that do not have them (usually to newer people to the hnm scene, or to someone who just does not have the ls that can camp/claim/kill hnms) after all their members have the items they want/need. The only ls I remember that sold items from kings was our old jpfagbotting ls named Armada who went emo and lost many members after the patch that broke many bots; and from their example (as bad as it was) ls's now do not camp to sell items, they camp for what they need/want and give what they don't need away; now that is respect to others.

Of course things that are sellable in AH, such as Hides/mantles are sold, so it does not apply to them, obviously I am referring to Rare/ex gear that would normally be tossed away/thrashed.

As to the OP:

Currently hides were being sold around 15mil, so the NQ mantles have sold around 20 mil, and I know of one crafter who sold an HQ for 80mil (maybe more). So basically this is an item where HNMls's set price, if any crafter wants to try, they can go for it, and they in turn can set their price, since someone will always buy shit on Asura that is overpriced.
    Hey OJ. Can you leave me another Byakko Haidate? The one I got from machina seemed to have been desynthed into lots of broken crystals. <3 Sols

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast