Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

HNM LS community on other servers

Just trying to get a general idea on how competition is on other servers.

On Bismarck we have IRON who everyone knows can kill anything, Lunarians, Eventhorizon, Fortytwo, Detonation, and Unreal... which is a Kuwaity LS running town on Dragon's Aery, they have claimed every fafnir/nid they've camped i believe.

This is a crap load of LS to see at any particular camp, there are times when we get 4 seperate LS in dragon's aery each with a full alliance plus trying for claim.

It seems some other servers have a smaller HNM aura about them, one or two major LS competing and that's all. Is this true?

*edited to make more clear*

Re: HNM LS community on other servers

Quote Originally Posted by Munchums
    This is a crap load of LS to see at any particular camp, there are times when we get 4 seperate LS in dragon's aery with multiple alliance trying for claim.
    Oh wait misread that. Thought you were referring to 4 ls's in 1 alliance. but yeah we do get 1 ls with 2 alliances a fair bit.

Slippers

On Bismarck we have IRON (who still wipes to Byakko with 24 people but everyone sucks their dick because they zerg better than everyone else), Lunarians (whose glory days are distant memory), Eventhorizon (still wipes to Kirin), 42 (who is full of trash), Detonation (no one cares about them), AD (who you forgot and are better than you) and Unreal (a Kuwaity LS botting everything). They [Unreal] have claimed every fafnir/nid they've camped i believe because my LS is full of dirty cunts who talk during windows instead of trying to claim.

This is a crap load of LS to see at any particular camp, there are times when we get 4 seperate LS in dragon's aery each with a full alliance plus trying for claim and a few other shitholes (i.e my wannabe HNM shell) contributing to the lag.

It seems some other servers have a smaller HNM aura about them, one or two major LS competing and that's all. Is this true, because we wish we could bring our zerg rush tactics to a place where no one would want to compete.

Fixed for clarity.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Midgard has a fair amount of HNMls' camping kings. can get 120-200+ ppl in Aery, Behe Dom, & Valley around king windows. But if the kings slip into JP time, only 2-3 ls' will be camping.

Near complete list of Midgard HNM:
    http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=102678

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Well on Fairy, JPs are a rare sight to see at HNM camps. Wasn't always this way, who cares about the past though?

Fairy is funny though, we have 4 main linkshells, NotED, ThoseGuys, LostParadise, and Eden. They all say they don't bot, but you know how it is. They get along for the most part though <_>.

Competition is pretty fierce, and while TG gets a small majority of the claims, other LS's get a piece of the pie too.

However we have italians -_-, they are all grouped together in a linkshell of open botting and douche baggery, like TheForsaken, only without the english. TF and Excal are pretty blatent about their botting as well, seeing a Tf member teleport from across the valley and voking aspid from 3x voke range, etc. They don't get as much as they used to though, whether it be due to the update or just having inferior bots, hell as I know <_>

It's been incredibly boring on Fairy since the MPK match, I used to log in on a couple friends of mines chars (identities secret for obvious reasons), almost daily hoping for a bit of drama, but nah, it's just 3 hours of lameness.

But ya JPs are pretty scarce on Fairy, I'm pretty sure they already got their items lol D;

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Slippers

On Bismarck we have IRON (who still wipes to Byakko with 24 people but everyone sucks their dick because they zerg better than everyone else), Lunarians (whose glory days are distant memory), Eventhorizon (still wipes to Kirin), 42 (who is full of trash), Detonation (no one cares about them), AD (who you forgot and are better than you) and Unreal (a Kuwaity LS botting everything). They [Unreal] have claimed every fafnir/nid they've camped i believe because my LS is full of dirty cunts who talk during windows instead of trying to claim.

This is a crap load of LS to see at any particular camp, there are times when we get 4 seperate LS in dragon's aery each with a full alliance plus trying for claim and a few other shitholes (i.e my wannabe HNM shell) contributing to the lag.

It seems some other servers have a smaller HNM aura about them, one or two major LS competing and that's all. Is this true, because we wish we could bring our zerg rush tactics to a place where no one would want to compete.

Fixed for clarity.
    Jesus, you can't tell who's in "AD"! (That's "sarcasm")

Asura has...

Machina
    Tribe
    Eminence
    Sheikahz
    Kaiser
    Veritas
    Rayforce

Typically at any Fafnir pop you will see all 7, plus a few of the newer HNMLS's that come out to try their luck. Usually around 150 in Aery, sometimes upwards of 200.

Gilgamesh has..

SpoonDaggers
    Osiris
    Emerald
    flowers(jp, only camp in jp times for the most part)

+ random JP/FR LS every now and then.

Compared to other servers we're quite lucky, I think.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Fixed for clarity.
    QFT

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Valefor Kings have MoonLight (JP), Nakama, Ultima, Yojimbo, Crystals (JP), NuDawn, Wizardry (JP-wannabes), and RareEx (UAE), basically in that order of good > crap.

Typically something like 2-4 LS for Kings 'cept Aspid. Pretty much only the first 3 or so are even capable of killing a CoP wyrm.

My server is so back-water the best drama we get is stealing Nidhogg and proving that a certain LS bots.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Carbuncle has:

Greyrabbits (JPLS has everything so they dont bother camping anymore)
    Hellfamily aka as Hecatombfreaks (JP Bot LS)
    NMLS (JP bot LS)
    Foodmonsters
    Frenzy
    Bebe
    and idk if asgard, nevers shows up to faffy, just kills jormugand

Siren:

JP
    QuadrantCouncil
    Priceless
    NewEnemyConquest
    NewSimpleGroup
    LittleGreenApples (Mix of JP and NA...JP leader)
    (Various others that aren't as active)

NA
    InfinitumNihil
    TheMysticalOrder
    PiKaBlUe
    Validus
    (Various other sky/intro to HNM shells)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just to clairfy

This response goes out to slippers, obviously you are quite a coward and a compulsive liar. Anyone who would talk trash about other linkshells on our sever when in fact they have yet to know the people and what they do is a complete idiot. Obviously you probably are the type of person that plays this 24/7 and are tough behind a keboard when infact irl uprob are a 4 eyed pussy. So please if you have anything else bad to say about my linkshell please direct those comments to me and we'll have a nice little talk.

PROUD MEMBER OF 42

/tell me anytime "slipper's ill be expecting your tell

And lastly im sorry theorder for this pompus reject from our servers post, obviously this guy is a complete retard and is jealous of other's accomplishments.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

THat attack on Iron(My linkshell) and all of the others, was unprovoked... seriously, do you have nothing better to do? And FYI to the zerging comment, we've killed *most, edited* targets with LESS members in LESS time than the competeing shells, you may check our forums for verification. AD EH Detonation 42 Luna are all good shells capeable of beating alot of endgame content and have alot of skilled players, before you go bashing on them, why dont you actually watch what they do.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Kujata is funny

we have DivineComedy, who teams up with irregulars most of the time. They are there everyday constantly no matter what time faf is in. Browbeat, another LS who is there no matter what time faf is in. (These two are JPs).
    Then we seem to get this big crowd of these complately random JPs that are all wearing different pearls.

for NA's we have:
    DistantBeliefs (my ls)
    Outspoken
    JourneysEnd (usually team up with some JPs who gank all the loot in the end)
    TheBlueCrew

and on a very rare occasion we get a small group who goes there for 2-3 days, doesnt get claim then doesnt come back for a few months.

There used to be a lot of tension between alot of the NA's, but that has calmed down in the past few months, cause the JPs get claims 80% of the time. So at this point most NAs are just happy to see NAs get faf.

avg DA = 120-150, sometimes well be the only LS there tho... its weird lol

JPs on kujata just suck major cock though, I bet more than any server

no offense, but last time I did Dynamis-Beaucedine with 42 they couldn't get first extension.

And Lunarians' glory days are far from a distant memory. Just more shells that can reliably do the same thing, since there have been few new great HNMs since NAs first started entering the scenes.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

wow obviously i wanst a member then, we just beat beaucedine last week, pwned it up nicley^^

I did dyna-beau with 42 as a guest member since I needed flag for xarc... what... 3 months ago? there were two alliances there, and first pull sucked and we wiped.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

It's kinda early, maybe I'm dreaming... Wiping Glacier... first pull... What? I hope that's a joke, because you can easily clear the zone with numbers ranging in the low 20s, even if you aren't exactly what you'd call 100%. >.>;;

Demosthenes11

Wow, Bismarck drama, it's been a while :D
    I'll do my best to fix this up a bit

On Bismarck we have IRON (What havn't they done?), Lunarians (What havn't they done?), Eventhorizon (Up and coming), 42 (done great things in their short history), Detonation (nobody knows about the great things they do), AD (keeps chugging) and Unreal (a Kuwaity LS)
    This is a crap load of LS to see at any particular camp, there are times when we get 4 seperate LS in dragon's aery each with a full alliance plus trying for claim and a few others contributing to the lag.

Fixed for clarity.
    k, refixed
    Honestly, Bismarck is a fine community of linkshells that do not MPK or steal, and we rarely have drama. Poster obviously is not a part of any linkshell listed...I have my ideas who it is (remember when you got banned?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast