BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Passing The Time.

What do you to do pass the time whilist at your work place?

There are days and weeks I have more stuff to do than there is time, other times there are days where nothing goes on unless something crashes and burns.

I installed Ragnarok Online >.>

Its nice to play when I have everything completed for the next few days, and nothing major is going on.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I worked as a substitute teacher, so whenever kids had silence time (ie. sheetwork, homework, tests, studyhall), I would read. I actually ended up spending way too much money on books this year. ><;

Re: Passing The Time.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    What do you to do pass the time whilist at youre work place?
    I wouldnt know, Ive never worked somewhere where you did something besides *GASP* worked. Is this the norm...people not doing anything at their workplaces nowadays?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    I wouldnt know, Ive never worked somewhere where you did something besides *GASP* worked. Is this the norm...people not doing anything at their workplaces nowadays?
    It depends on where you work at I guess. I used to work at Holiday Inn and Best Western and I would always have stints of 20-30mins where I would have nothing to do. I always found myself picking up a mag or a book. I ended up installing a few games on my PC at work so I did that for a while also.

At the place I work now I barely have any free time though. Meh...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Make myself a vanilla latte

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Well I have two jobs,

The first is I work at an insurance company and I have my own computer there in whici I can surf the web, but other people use the same computer so I can't install anything otherwise I could get fired. So it's basically the web or doodling on some paper (the jobs sucks). The second job I have is an assitant wrestilng coach, and I'm always kept busy with that so nothing wrong there.

http://www.theorderls.com

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Har, I spelled your wrong. Maybe I was thinking while youre at work >.>;

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I work IT for the gov't of Canada and I dont' have permissions to access the Internet, I only have Intranet access (cuz i'm a student).

SO I'm very limited. What I do to pass the time I write emails to my 4 buddies who also work for different branches in the gov't, email is so fast it's almost like a chatroom.

However with all that free time I get lots of ideas and write down lyrics

Go to the cafe and take food and eat it.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I listen to ESPN Radio...cuz...i'm a truck driver lol.

I'm at work right now...

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I write software...but sometimes it gets pretty stressful and you just have to take a break before destroying something. Usually just browse the web

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I just go in the back room, and play with the toys. (I work at the Disney store)

Sometimes you gotta just get off the floor to stop yourself from punching some of the little shithairs that come in.

I log into FFXI and play.

Jujubie

At work now and bored. Reading LS websites and news online. ....

E. Body
    BG Level

Well, I work weekends only, and I used to be able to work only 7 hours between the two days and be done -- get in, get out, get paid. Now, I'm basically forced to stay for +7 hours to be "available," so I usually watch TV or get on and surf the web.

We recently got directTV, so I've watched a lot of movies in the past 2 weeks, and a lot of soccer.

It's imperative to mention that I'm pretty much the only person in the offices over the weekend.

I've also done a lot of limbus/dynamis while @ work, and I was even in a burnPT @ BhafThickets a couple weeks ago during peek hours of work. Still got everything done though, and netted a couple merits =P

ATM, I'm @ work, and just dicking around, chilling with coworkers. All but 1 of the managers/bosses are on vacation/not here, and the one that is can't see me/zones out lol.

What does that mean? OFFICE OLYMPICS.

So far, I placed 5th in the Bubble Popping contest (bursting bubblewrap with your ass), and took the gold in the Printer-paper-race. Setting up baguette-sword fighting atm.

BTW: I work @ a commercial bakery (we're actually pretty big..i wonder what the competition does on their time @ work)