BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

lol mithra prostitutes @ odin

HI

our ls has enough cerberus claws to make a log cabin, just wondering how much cerb bow goes for on other servers( none sold on odin yet) so we can set one

thanks

fatkat

edit: changed thread name so more ppl would read

/runs away

500 gil here on Atomos

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I was more interested in the subject of the moronic title you gave this thread.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I put one up for 100k, it sold for 1.1M, then resold for 500k.

Just NPC the shits they are worthless.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I checked this thread yesterday when it had the old title, and I still didn't respond. But I'll respond now cause this thread sucks more then it did before.

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Armani
    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    qft

though, I had a claw in bazaar for 1G for like 3 days and still no one bought lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Save them. Maybe it'll be like with Dragon Talons.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I'd buy a few for 100k for the hell of it, but that would be about it. Make a signed ring and toss it for max gil in my bazaar or something.

Galkasaur
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The Bow does happen to be the most Fire Resist you can get in a ranged slot. Some possible use for Tiamat is about the most I can think of for it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

heh srry about the ninja thread title change... if any mithra whores do appear on odin i'll be the first to post about it 8)

We were thinking 500k-2 mil per claw, but after the few responses here that may be too high... I personally think they will be like dragon talons too so maybe we wont sell

Old Merits
    BG Level

This thread needs Drama.

I was playing on Odin on an account given to me by Supaswimma, and there is a small group of people on KillingIfrit who objected to me not working my ass off / being gimp and poor like them, and contacted supa and demanded he ask for the account back.

Since I'm nice I gave the account back. I had around 100 mil on the account when I was to return it. I told him about the gil and he said I could still use the account so I should leave it on there. I erred on the side of caution and moved the money to another account, leaving about 5 mil in items.

The day after giving him the password I log on and find everything gone. What a surprise! He didn't even want the account, he just wanted to try and steal stuff . So I dropped all his AF2 and his suppanomimi.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I seriously dont see them being like the talon's, the bow sucks unless its a +1, and yeah, could be used by plds with tiamat, but Im not a pld, so not sure if they want to give up what they usually use in range slot for that. The ring just sucks all around from what I see, even +1. Cant see ppl giving up on what they normally wear for it.
    But would save them, maybe SE will will come up with something useful for them soon..maybe...oneday..

btw, so wrong with the misleading title...where are the mithra whore!!!???!!! D:

Legendary Large Tarutaru
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by cravygravy
    I checked this thread yesterday when it had the old title, and I still didn't respond. But I'll respond now cause this thread sucks more then it did before.
    zomg I remember you from GB/SB SOCOM (II?) forums/ladder >_>

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccatu
    I seriously dont see them being like the talon's, the bow sucks unless its a +1, and yeah, could be used by plds with tiamat, but Im not a pld, so not sure if they want to give up what they usually use in range slot for that. The ring just sucks all around from what I see, even +1. Cant see ppl giving up on what they normally wear for it.
    But would save them, maybe SE will will come up with something useful for them soon..maybe...oneday..

btw, so wrong with the misleading title...where are the mithra whore!!!???!!! D:
    Bolded the part which was exactly what I meant.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Reminds of the time dragon talos were like 5K each, blm jse came out and it jumped to like 10mil... the guy that sit n bought it all up must of made a fortune off them things...

Quote Originally Posted by cravygravy
    Godshand what server are you on? and is this the same cravy from Socom?