+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get the medics!!!!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Wow... Glad to see his friends took it seriously...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

hahaha

the cameraman was prolly his father.

"You OK?"

If someone asks for a medic, is rolling on the ground obviously in pain and appears to have a broken leg, it's not quite safe to assume if he's 'ok' or not. Good thing the camera-man asked.

I think that's just the automatic response everyone says when something like that happens. You know they aren't okay, but it just pops out.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Feathermoon

"Sir, I see that you have a 10 inch pipe going through your chest, and that you're prolly gonna die from the bleeding.. but I have one question... Are you ok?"

God I love life.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    "You OK?"

If someone asks for a medic, is rolling on the ground obviously in pain and appears to have a broken leg, it's not quite safe to assume if he's 'ok' or not. Good thing the camera-man asked.
    His leg was not broken at all. At worst, he sprained his knee. If it was broken, he would have screamed like a little bitch when his friend removed the leg from the hoop. He was also moving it around quite a bit. People with broken legs tend not to move them much due to the extreme pain in doing so. It may have hurt....but I think his pride was hurt more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland
    His leg was not broken at all. At worst, he sprained his knee. If it was broken, he would have screamed like a little bitch when his friend removed the leg from the hoop. He was also moving it around quite a bit. People with broken legs tend not to move them much due to the extreme pain in doing so. It may have hurt....but I think his pride was hurt more than anything.
    I have broken legs irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    I think that's just the automatic response everyone says when something like that happens. You know they aren't okay, but it just pops out.
    GIVE ME MY MINUTE BACK!!! That PM you sent me was hardly a minutes worth of pay-back.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Tape you need to change your sig. YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Tape you need to change your sig. YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW.
    I <3 my sig becuase I <3 Waffles. Only time I'll change it to a WoW sig is if he makes me one. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    GIVE ME MY MINUTE BACK!!! That PM you sent me was hardly a minutes worth of pay-back.
    GAWD FINE! >_<