+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fun Test to take.. Post Result

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 6472625027

Is a RPG test, its easy as hell, just to waste time

I turned out to be:

Assassin
    59% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 38% Spirituality

Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
    Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
    Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.
    You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

@_@'

LOL Fun Stuff

Let's see what you are? ^_^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

XXX Ads

NSFW!!!

God damn I almost got caught by my supervisor....

Quote Originally Posted by Kross
    XXX Ads

NSFW!!!

God damn I almost got caught by my supervisor....
    Thanks for the warning.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Pretty cool test tho hehe, I got:

Mystic Theurge

37% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 58% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 15% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 16% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 27% on Intellect

You scored higher than 75% on Spirituality

Assassin
    51% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 44% Intellect, 25% Spirituality
    Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
    Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
    Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.
    You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 38% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 66% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 23% on Intellect

You scored higher than 19% on Spirituality

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Fighter
    70% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 41% Spirituality
    Good at hitting things and with a definite violent streak; you are a Fighter!
    Fighters are the basic martial combatants in D&D. Their abilities and skills vary wildly between individuals, but they all share one thing in common… a definite preference for violence.
    You're either really defensive, have an unhealthy fascination with sharp objects… or you just like hurting people. Either way, you should probably try and keep your cool. Being able to hack someone into pieces maybe a useful skill in most RPGs, but in real life it will just get you into trouble.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4...80691342sd.jpg

You scored higher than 72% on Combativeness
    You scored higher than 42% on Sneakiness
    You scored higher than 19% on Intellect
    You scored higher than 44% on Spirituality
    sup now

edit: what the hell 19% intellect? fuck this test rofl, its acually totaly off :O I dunno were it go tthose numbers but they are literly totaly backwards, lol. strange..

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol you know when you sign up for that test they post your profile on the dating section of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurin
    lol you know when you sign up for that test they post your profile on the dating section of the site.
    Rofl at your sig XD

Wizard
    22% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 85% Intellect, 50% Spirituality

Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
    Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
    Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

http://is2.okcupid.com/users/152/386...1128069261.jpg

You scored higher than 4% on Combativeness
    You scored higher than 60% on Sneakiness
    You scored higher than 90% on Intellect
    You scored higher than 61% on Spirituality
    Wrong. The correct answer is bard.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Rogue
    37% Combativeness, 86% Sneakiness, 47% Intellect, 27% Spirituality
    Sneaky, ain't ya? You're a Rogue!
    Well now, you’re not the most trustworthy person in the world, are you?
    Rogues are sneaky and skillful. They play an important part in every adventuring party by locating and disabling traps, scouting the area, and taking enemies by surprise. Unfortunately, most rogues will try and pick your pocket the moment you’re distracted.
    You’re probably both deceptive and competent, which means you can usually get what you want. On the other hand, lying a lot won't earn you many friends.
    A bit of helpful advice: No matter how temping it looks, don't try to pick the fighter’s pocket. He might go psycho on you.
    Yeah, I answered a few questions a little off to get this result. But...doesn't that make me even more like the class? :D

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Fighter
    70% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 26% Intellect, 16% Spirituality
    Fighters are the basic martial combatants in D&D. Their abilities and skills vary wildly between individuals, but they all share one thing in common… a definite preference for violence.
    You're either really defensive, have an unhealthy fascination with sharp objects… or you just like hurting people. Either way, you should probably try and keep your cool. Being able to hack someone into pieces maybe a useful skill in most RPGs, but in real life it will just get you into trouble.

You scored higher than 74% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 23% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 2% on Intellect

You scored higher than 11% on Spirituality

lol im smart <_>

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

rofllmao

"ME BASH FACE IN RAWR"

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Fighter
    70% Combativeness, 36% Sneakiness, 50% Intellect, 38% Spirituality

You scored higher than 91% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 50% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 13% on Intellect

You scored higher than 28% on Spirituality

sounds about right.

Banned.

BG Level

a

NPC
    11% Combativeness, 16% Sneakiness, 50% Intellect, 36% Spirituality
    You're an NPC! (Non-Player Character)
    Sorry to say this, but you didn't score high enough in any category to be assigned a class. Simply put: You have no class.
    But, hey, don't take it too badly. After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers! Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you’ll be fine!

You scored higher than 2% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 7% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 13% on Intellect

You scored higher than 23% on Spirituality

Pfft, just because I'm smart enough to run away from a Tarrasque.

Quote Originally Posted by Krylanna
    Pfft, just because I'm smart enough to run away from a Tarrasque.
    An NPC!? I can't believe you.

...and I ran away from that thing, too.

Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!
    Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.
    Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

You scored higher than 8% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 72% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 34% on Intellect

You scored higher than 22% on Spirituality

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

=/ lol best question was "Can u take a punch" lmao

Fighter
    66% Combativeness, 16% Sneakiness, 35% Intellect, 11% Spirituality

free online dating free online dating
    You scored higher than 67% on Combativeness
    You scored higher than 7% on Sneakiness
    You scored higher than 7% on Intellect
    You scored higher than 4% on Spiritu

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Mystic Theurge
    22% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 58% Intellect, 69% Spirituality
    Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
    Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
    The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
    You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Now when do I get my spell of smiting? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    Now when do I get my spell of smiting? D:

When you snuggle with me ^^