Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

This is just to funny to pass up.

Merc linkshell This is the single greatest idea I have ever seen. The problem is these *players* are terrible. Make sure you check out the prices.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

LOL... that's some good shit. Someone should ruin their business by providing a link to KI, Somepage, Zam, or any other of the millions of websites that post the info they're charging for, for free.

lol... 1 million for ZM4? I hope the players are as crappy as you say they are, so they wipe while doing it.

Vobent

ZM 5 - This is a long mission. This mission requires three fights and lots of travel. Teleportation is porvided and the cost of this mission is 1.2M (1,300,000). Duration of this mission can be lead into many hours. There is also some solo parts to this. A verbal guide of the locations where to go is availible for 30K (30,000) and a actuall PC (Player Character) Guide is availible for 60K (30,000).

What's wrong with this?

Coffer key prices:
    Ve'lugannon Palace :: 500K
    Run in, cast spell on detector, profit.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

ZM 4 - This is by far one of the toughest missions. Doing this is a fee of 1.1M (1,100,000). This mission all you need to do is come and bring sneak and invisible. We have the lanturns and paintbrush.
    I can see it now...

oh wait... you needed a lanTERN... that's not covered in the 1.1M, sorry

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vobent
    ZM 5 - This is a long mission. This mission requires three fights and lots of travel. Teleportation is porvided and the cost of this mission is 1.2M (1,300,000). Duration of this mission can be lead into many hours. There is also some solo parts to this. A verbal guide of the locations where to go is availible for 30K (30,000) and a actuall PC (Player Character) Guide is availible for 60K (30,000).

What's wrong with this?

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Sad thing is, people will actually buy these services (or already have).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I can get my level 1 mule into sky for under 10 mil!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

ZM 1:3 - These are solo missions. You are to do them by yourself by talking to some NPC's. Any information about this can be obtained online or if you wish we can provide with a guide for 10k (10,000Gil). The guide is no more than verbal instruction of who to talk to and their loacation.
    This is so very very sad... "Hai where is the AH NPC in Tavnazia???" - "Gimme 10k and I'll tell you lawl"

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    I can get my level 1 mule into sky for under 10 mil!
    Only if you pay the additional 5 mil required for powerleveling your mule from rank 1 to 6.

does pathetisad cover this adequately?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

this makes me so happy you found this on our server

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Thunderhorn

ZM 7 - This is a solo mission that requires you to talk to someone. A vebal guide of this is availible for 10K (10,000)
    If you have to pay for a ZM7 guide, you fail. =x

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I found it on KI. I knew others would apperciate it so I had to share. Wait till I post the application from Toyoda to Catalyst after we kicked him, oh wait the 3 extra applications he posted. Lemme think back a moment yes I believe one of them states " I can hardly fight back the tears as I write this I think I will quit ffxi".

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

FAILURE TO READ THIS AND ARGUING THAT YOU DID NOT READ THIS IS BY DEFULT YOUR OWN FAULT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY OR RANDOMNESS OF ANYTHING. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CONNECTION. IF YOU DON'T COME BACK IT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM. YOU HAVE A RESERVATION TOWARD ANOTHER EVENT OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE. ANY THREATS OR HARRASSMENT TO A LEADER WILL BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY AND PROOF OF IT WILL BE PROVIDED TO GREATER AUTHORITIES.
    Also
    Slander of the LS name or leaders of the LS will notbe tolerated and can result in a ban from LS services or suspension.

The real unfortunate thing is that this is actually a decent idea, if you ignore the laughable execution.

Totally unrelated ninja edit:
    http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7826/punch23qf.gifhttp://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7826/punch23qf.gifhttp://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7826/punch23qf.gifhttp://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7826/punch23qf.gifhttp://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7826/punch23qf.gifhttp://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7826/punch23qf.gif
    whee.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I am now offering a new service to the people of the Bahamut server.

For a mere 50,000 gil I will provide you with a complete walkthrough of the Zilart missions. All you have to do is print it out and you are ready to go.

Go to http://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.jp/f ... /03zil.htm for the walkthrough, and I expect to see 50,000 gil from everyone who read this post.

I am not sure what amazes me the most about this LS- their greed or the laziness of anyone who would buy (read as "use money that they RMTed") their services. Oh, or the typos; for the love of all things bright and beautiful send it through Microsoft Word or some other word processor first...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

LOL at the missions, but those prices are decent for most of those coffer keys. But Eldieme... dang, do they not have a WHM or something in their LS... 500k? The Ugly coffer key is 10x harder to get than that, they are selling themselves short.

Vobent

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    Quote Originally Posted by Vobent

What's wrong with this?

also[/b]

Old Merits
    BG Level

The key prices are pretty reasonable, actually, in the main.

Those who do not pay will be reported to a GM and banned from TheTwist LS services.