Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ours looked like that last night after a LS wiped and CFH'd because they got sand in their vagina. We killed it pretty easily after it regenned to 95% and lost the cfh tag (/wrists).

Anyways, it's pretty easy for competant people to stun that, we usually pair up two stunners per GoH for added security.

Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    Pffff, all the kids on Asura know that to break into the "super cool" realm, you have to CFH Cerb when its below 25% and you're wiping...again. It doesn't really matter if the other LS are around and not being aggressive trying to steal your pull, but are waiting patiently and avoiding a KS issue.

Sup Mictain.
    o hay thar draxyl weird we posted the same thing lolz

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Dammit Aria...you made that shit looked planned, when I'm really just bored at work - and needed a break from that KI Asura drama thread.

For those playing the at home game, Aria and I are in the same LS.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Cerberus on my server looks like a giant 3 headed dog. It's most amazing.

If my experiences with Cerberus has taught me anything, GoH isn't that easy to stun during the last 5%. Maybe it is lag or whatever..

You could probably fight him and win (eventaully) without ever stunning.

Even if blms screw up stun, it isn't hard to simple erase the tanks and throw them a cure. Unfortuante melee or anyone who got drew in may get screwed over and die, but you won't be in any danger of a wipe.

Obviously it is a good thing to attempt to stun it, but we won our first try with just 18 people in 45 min by not trying to rely on successful stuns and just acceping successful stuns as a bonus.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    If my experiences with Cerberus has taught me anything, GoH isn't that easy to stun during the last 5%. Maybe it is lag or whatever..

You could probably fight him and win (eventaully) without ever stunning.

Even if blms screw up stun, it isn't hard to simple erase the tanks and throw them a cure. Unfortuante melee or anyone who got drew in may get screwed over and die, but you won't be in any danger of a wipe.

Obviously it is a good thing to attempt to stun it, but we won our first try with just 18 people in 45 min by not trying to rely on successful stuns and just acceping successful stuns as a bonus.
    You had a very friendly Cerberus then. In every case I have fought him, 2 Gates of hades back to back is enough to wipe an alliance. We had one fight where we had 16 people that Cerberus literally did 8 straight Gates of Hades over the course of 2 minutes or so. I honestly do not feel there is any way to survive vs him with successful stuns as a bonus.

Unless I guess you have that many people that are disposable. Maybe the Cerberus's we have fought just have been more ornary though.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Sounds like he's implying you use the ledge to save everyone.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Our last cerb was freaking messy as hell ._. it's sort of annoying.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Sounds like he's implying you use the ledge to save everyone.
    Ah perhaps. We tried messing with that once just to see how it worked when Cerberus first came out and there was not much info out there. It seemed more trouble than it was worth though so we just fight him in the corner with everyone in the open field now.

Not sure if using the ledge is common on other servers, I think most people on Midgard who has beaten him several times do it the same way. I didn't realize that people used that alot.

I'd post in yet another Cerberus thread, but this is just getting old.

too late I guess.

23 years old

BG Level

Everyone on fairy uses it.

Dude, GOH is easy as hell to stun. I was up on the wall as 58blm in a pickup group stunning cerb and we got him down to 4%. If I can do it with absolutely zero prior experience, so can you. You may have to put your dick back in your pants and pay attention for once, but it's eminently possible.

23 years old

BG Level

Missing a GoH stun is actually mind numbing in thinking how far off base you'd have to be to actually not see it coming. It's like missing bomb toss.

Using the wall isn't any fun. However, camping Cerb like Nigghogg is absolutely fucking fantastic.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3724/1772lo.jpg

I too think GoH is easy as hell to stun, but for whatever reason someone is always scratching their balls and misses 1 or 2 GoHs whenever we kill Cerb.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius
    The famous Pandavas of Midgard (most of you will remember them as the "LS who broke nidhogg alliance and lost E body") recently wiped to Cerb with around 40 people at 3%, the scene looked familiar to this.
    It's STUN, how fucking hard can it possibly be?
    Having two RDM/DRKs and several blms all stunning at once, therefore missing the next one that occurs 5 seconds later. lolstunorder.
    lol this reminds me of PL and NEC on siren. They NEED 11 stunners or else they wipe. And they don't have 11 blms or 11 rdm/blms, they bring smn/drks, whm/drks, thf/drk etc. The thf/drk isn't a bad idea at all, but the others is just..... wow. I don't think these guys have heard about a stun order. And they have to use the wall as well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Angelsin
    The famous Pandavas of Midgard (most of you will remember them as the "LS who broke nidhogg alliance and lost E body") recently wiped to Cerb with around 40 people at 3%, the scene looked familiar to this.
    It's STUN, how fucking hard can it possibly be?
    Having two RDM/DRKs and several blms all stunning at once, therefore missing the next one that occurs 5 seconds later. lolstunorder.
    lol this reminds me of PL and NEC on siren. They NEED 11 stunners or else they wipe. And they don't have 11 blms or 11 rdm/blms, they bring smn/drks, whm/drks, thf/drk etc. The thf/drk isn't a bad idea at all, but the others is just..... wow. I don't think these guys have heard about a stun order. And they have to use the wall as well.
    SMN/DRK isn't too horrible either, if all they do is nether blast spam... not that I've ever been to an event as SMN/DRK, but if THF/DRK sounds reasonable to you, SMN/DRK ought to be worth a shot. lol

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Victalyssa
    Using the wall isn't any fun. However, camping Cerb like Nigghogg is absolutely fucking fantastic.
    nigghogg?

Quote Originally Posted by aers
    Quote Originally Posted by Victalyssa
    nigghogg?
    We usually just call him Nigg, but got forbid.. that might be offensive.

ib4youcallmeanoobbecauseididn'tspellit"nidd"

Sea Torques
    BG Level

nether blast is weak! Garuda/Leviathan from ledge was working better for us...can be a bitch to position him so you can do that though.