BG Level

FFXI Interview August

BG has done this
    -------------------
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... sage+sundi

and after this Thread
    ------------------------
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... sage+sundi

Iam about to ask some of the questions mentioned in those 2 Threads in August. Keiki Usui (Sage Sundi) a few others and hopefully some ppl of the Development Team will be present in this years Games Convention 2006 in germany. I will attend at the media ppl only day and will get my confirmation on what time i get my interview prolly today or tomorrow.

Last year i talked to him over a hour but we ended in a endless discussion about gilsellers, cause i wasnt prepared and didnt know he was there >.<

For those who dont want to make retarded comments but have questions that should be asked or that would help the community or endgame.

Please post them here, Iam getting the questions together atm I would like to ask, but iam sure I will forget stuff that is important cause I cant think of it right know.

Lordwaffoolz or other ppl m8 give me some Ideas to ask.

The date of the interview will be at August the 23th so you got like 7 weeks to think about stuff. If something happens, noone knows what can happen the questions I chose will be asked for sure.

Anyway.... dont spam the Thread with shitness or I dont even bother to read it and just ask the questions from the german community+Hokuten ppl.

Banned.

BG Level

Tell him he needs to make DM redoable for different earrings.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Whatabout Fleetool and Argus, etc, and is there' any practical way of tracing or preventing them?

PUP?

Is there any way to fix the fact that you lose messages or miss parts of conversation while zoning?

PUP?

Would it be possible to make Instanced (I think that's the word) dynamis zones so multiple linkshells could be in the same area but seperate zones? (Aka two different Dynamis-Xarcs at once)

Will the losing Besieged during maintenence problems be fixed?

Gilsellers?

Merit Possibilities?

What the fuck is wrong with PUP?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

making jorg, vrtra, and hell even tia worth something

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    Tell him he needs to make DM redoable for different earrings.
    Yes please, for the love of god.

(it'll never happen though)

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Losing thousands of exp so a mage can leave the linkshell 12% faster? You bet your ass that's worth something.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

lol

PUP is a failure, admit it. What the f^%* were you guys smoking, and where can I get some of that s*%$? :wink:

Edit:
    Forgot one...

Have you guys ever heard of Direct3d or OpenGL? If so, why has it not been used to replace the current PC version's rendering engine so that users of the PC version wont have to deal with as much lag as the current version?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by RanDom_ErrOr
    PUP is a failure, admit it. What the f^%* were you guys smoking, and where can I get some of that s*%$? :wink:
    i like your sig.

Ridill
    BG Level

is there ever going to be anything in the game that remotely compares to ridil? or koenig body?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    is there ever going to be anything in the game that remotely compares to ridil? or koenig body?
    SE doesn't want to overpower players. This is the issue they face.

It's a pretty simple trade off, increase our power and make newer, more difficult opponents that don't go a year without being killed.

In other news, give me a god damn suppanomimi.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

No. Enjoy your Abyssal earring.

M.body is still a situational piece, granted it's the best for that situation but it's still situational (aka pld/nin won't need m.body as much as pld/war)

Thats the kinda thing SE wants to do, but the majority of the armour in the game is 100% useless, SE need to add more varied fights where the situation to use something else arises.

Apart from the off-topicness, wtf are they planning to do with PUP?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    M.body is still a situational piece, granted it's the best for that situation but it's still situational (aka pld/nin won't need m.body as much as pld/war)

Thats the kinda thing SE wants to do, but the majority of the armour in the game is 100% useless, SE need to add more varied fights where the situation to use something else arises.

It doesn't matter if people complain about it.

I can see it now....

String link

I think you might be onto something Zal... It could be that PUP was added just to divert the hatred and wrath away from DRG from just about everybody...

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Here are my Q's I'd like answered :

Why does SE rarely ever go back on it's design, even though many players would like these older things changed to suit their requests?

For example, CoP dynamis, many many many people complain they would like time extensions laid out around the zone, so we can spend more time inside, yet after submitting my suggestions many times, with alot of other people, it feels like it's falling on deaf ears.

The maximum time in Normal dynamis = 3.5hours, all zones. Maximum time in CoP dynamis is 2 hours. We are missing 1.5hours that we would like.

Why are there no adjustment to loot pools on CoP wyrms and jailers? True, they are an older part of the game, but it does not mean they should not be paid attention to.

So in conclusion : Why do older sections of the game receive 0% attention from the dev team, when a few simple fixes can change them for the better?
    They keep telling us to use the comments and suggestions, we use them, and the devs dont even listen.

Why is it so, that a genuine player can identify who is RMT, living in sky 24/7, and their highly trained and well paid GMs cannot? If this is not the case, this "no tolerance" to RMT policy is rather false.

Are the players better than GMs at their own job? It was said by SE a long time ago that monopoly will NOT be accepted nor tolerated, yet RMT monopolize sky with nothing.

Do they have any more plans for any areas along the lines of dynamis and limbus? They are amazing and we could use more battle dungeons(that do NOT share the same timers).

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura

It doesn't matter if people complain about it.

I can see it now....

String link
    except no, cause keeping the automaton alive isn't a problem. It's the damage scale and lack of abilities past level 30, lack of attachments and lack of frame, which are probably gonna get added later, but I bet the damage scale is still gonna suck.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Why does SE rarely ever go back on it's design, even though many players would like these older things changed to suit their requests?
    Go play an MMO where devs listen to the players. Its not much better. Why? The devs listen to the stupid players instead of those with good ideas.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by RanDom_ErrOr
    I think you might be onto something Zal... It could be that PUP was added just to divert the hatred and wrath away from DRG from just about everybody...
    you wish loldrg

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by loial
    Go play an MMO where devs listen to the players. Its not much better. Why? The devs listen to the stupid players instead of those with good ideas.
    I'm not asking them to change 100% of the designs, only logical ones (like making new dynamis have 3.5hours like old dynamis, and actual items on the jailers, so there's an incentive to camp/kill them for people who'll get nothing from them).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast