Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Ghost Rider Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGjsPYLb ... st%20rider

I saw this trailer recently at the theatres. Looks hawt. But I'm partial to ghost rider.

Discuss.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Actually looks pretty cool

Wow, yea that looks like it could be allright.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yeah i just hope they don't fuck it up. That's always my concern when they turn comic books into movies, especially ones that I grew up with and read.. alot.

Yeah this movie is gonna fuckin' rule. It's being directed by Mark Steven Johson. That's right, the same director that made such classics as Grumpy Old Men, Grumpy Old Men 2, and Daredevil (<3<3 Ben Affleck).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    Yeah this movie is gonna fuckin' rule. It's being directed by Mark Steven Johson. That's right, the same director that made such classics as Grumpy Old Men, Grumpy Old Men 2, and Daredevil (<3<3 Ben Affleck).
    Grumpy Old Men were awesome movies.. but Daredevil wasn't that great and Ben Affleck is a pretty bad actor imo.

This movie looks fucking hot, I think Cage is the perfect actor for this role.. Even if the movie adaptation sucks, the effects will make up for it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I never understood, Kevin Smith was writing the Daredevil comic around the time that they were making the movie, and people seem to agree that his run was one of the best in recent history. Why the hell didn't they have Kevin Smith write and direct the movie?

Oh and have someone who could actually act play Daredevil.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

WTF @ the cast.

Who the fuck liked Daredevil? Ben Affleck ftmfl.

This movie looks awesome though, worthy of my $8.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I think Cage will be a good Johnny Blaze. I saw the previews for this last month, and I loved it. I reallllllllllly hope they don't fuck up this movie.

The only complaint I've heard from a few of my friends so far is that they don't like Nicholas Cage and therefore don't want to see the movie. But fk them lolz.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    I think Cage will be a good Johnny Blaze. I saw the previews for this last month, and I loved it. I reallllllllllly hope they don't fuck up this movie.

The only complaint I've heard from a few of my friends so far is that they don't like Nicholas Cage and therefore don't want to see the movie. But fk them lolz.

fuck them lol Nicholas Cage is the fucking shit. I love the way he acts.

Looks good. Nic Cage is cool. Eva Mendez is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    I never understood, Kevin Smith was writing the Daredevil comic around the time that they were making the movie, and people seem to agree that his run was one of the best in recent history. Why the hell didn't they have Kevin Smith write and direct the movie?

Oh and have someone who could actually act play Daredevil.
    1)If smith had directed it, Afflect would've still been daredevil, because Smith snobs Ben's knob whenever he can,

2)You're right, he should've written it....but no way in hell would you want Kevin Smith directing an action movie. He's barely qualified to direct his own movies, and has shown little to no improvement over the years. I think he's one of the best writers in Hollywood...but he needs to stop directing unless it's an indy with a budget less than 1 million.

3) Honestly, who actually likes ghost rider? I never knew anyone that cared for him, so how in the hell did a movie get greenlighted?

I'll be watching it, but mostly on the basis that Nic Cage has done of my favorite action movies (Rock, Con Air), and some damn entertaining ones too (Gone in 60 Seconds). I just hope this is nothing like The Punisher.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Well cage was good in lord of war, I thought that was a pretty good movie actually.

3) Honestly, who actually likes ghost rider?
    Me, fuckface. =P

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    how in the hell did a movie get greenlighted?
    cage wanted superman, begged for superman, wanted him so bad he offered to pay to make the movie if they let him be superman, they said no, gave it to good luck charm bryan singer, and let cage pick another movie, thus ghostrider, his other favorite character
    why does cage fit so well? you cant fuck up a face when the only time your expression matters is when your a skull thats on fire

I want a deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds as wade wilson, he has the mouth, now give him cancer, lots of guns, and a bunch of swords
    merc wif a mouth ftw

Deadpool... blagh...

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Terminator 2 > Ghostrider

Seriously, I'm not impressed at a motorcycle that climbs up buildings and leaves flaming skidmarks everywhere it goes.

Arnold one-handing a lever-action shotgun on a bike while being chased by a mack truck on the other hand...

http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/9617/filmter27vx.jpg

Fuck nick cage as an action hero. Keep making movies like raising arizona and leaving las vegas, it's a much better fit for him.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    how in the hell did a movie get greenlighted?
    cage wanted superman, begged for superman, wanted him so bad he offered to pay to make the movie if they let him be superman, they said no, gave it to good luck charm bryan singer, and let cage pick another movie, thus ghostrider, his other favorite character
    why does cage fit so well? you cant fuck up a face when the only time your expression matters is when your a skull thats on fire

I want a deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds as wade wilson, he has the mouth, now give him cancer, lots of guns, and a bunch of swords
    merc wif a mouth ftw
    Cage was indeed chosen, Tim Burton was an idiotic asshat however, who had no concept of what superman was like. In the end it fell apart and cage left on his own.

[edit]
    wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_Returns

[edit 2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_Lives