RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Eredar

[Asura] - Dusk - Dynamis LS Recruiting!

Hello Asurans and hello Blue Gatr :D

Dusk Dynamis LS is now open for recruiting new members!

We hold one Dynamis run every Monday at 8pm EST. Requirements for joining are that you have access to Dynamis-Beaucedine, Reraise equipment and other required items per zone, and for your own safety a job thats 70+.

Other rules of lotting, currency, attendance and guidelines to follow can be found at Dusk - Dynamis LS's website. Please submit your applications there and read the Requirements before applying.

BLM's, RDM's and Tanks are in high demand but we will take melee of course, just as long as you are coachable and follow directions - there should be no problem.

If you are interested, please visit said links and apply. Feel free to leave any questions here or find me in game.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

BLM's, RDM's and Tanks are in high demand
    Apologies.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

lolz were du i sing upz

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Is it a concious effort to fail that hard or do you do it naturally?

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

zomgltmejoyn

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

lol...

A shame that about 90% of the people from Asura who post here are already in established Dynamis shells or this topic wouldn't seem quite as retarded.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Eredar

yeah, thanks wafik you've got all the mages. ah well, i do enjoy beating things up still but i bet seeing those nukes go off is a lovely sight.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

zam

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Eredar

That calendar site was interesting, your link didn't work cuz of a typo. I didn't see any Asurans registered. All i know is one other shell goes on monday nights but we schedule around eachother.

What's Zam man? kinda like Move Zig? or Bam! or a little of both?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eireann
    zam.com

It means he's an elitest asshole who likes to insult you cause you're trying to start a dynamis shell. The way I suggest you deal with this is telling him to fuck himself, but I'm staying out of this :wink:

GL with the shell

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Eredar

Not trying to START one, we've got a good group of guys'n gals already, just want a few more people. I think Dusk has been around over a year now.

Don't know why anyone would bash someone unprovoked though, thats a bit rude. If you do have a problem, send me a PM, i'll gladly resolve any issues that may arise.

You should never belittle those who are proactive and trying to do a positive thing, it reflects the type of character you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Seebo
    It means he's an elitest asshole who likes to insult you cause you're trying to start a dynamis shell. The way I suggest you deal with this is telling him to fuck himself, but I'm staying out of this :wink:

GL with the shell
    Sup Bahamut server Forums.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

He's trying to tell you that this isn't what this forum is for. 90% of the peolple here don't like useless spam. Whih is basically what this is for this Forum.

I run a DyShell and I wish you luck but you should recruit elsewhere. Dynamis Calendar is great. Try recruiting there, Allakhazam(Zam) or KillingIfrit tho, on their Server based forums. Really need to learn how to target your possible cliental.

The rest of the posts onthis thread are prolly gonna be flames and people telling you to gtfo. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Quote Originally Posted by Seebo

GL with the shell
    Sup Bahamut server Forums.
    Regardless, s/he obviously knew these forums are read server wide. Maybe they are not the ideal place to recruit or advertise, they figured give it a shot. And of course we have the usual asshole, but its expected I guess

btw, (*'3')/<3 Locke

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

In an established Dynamis LS already. NK's own Fellowship. Owned by Bestovian, which currently is getting Stage 4 Katana underway. Last I heard he needed some Ordelle still and to tag along with LW's strike team because he didn't want to waste our time for attestation or something instead of clear.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by SassiAsura
    In an established Dynamis LS already. NK's own Fellowship. Owned by Bestovian, which currently is getting Stage 4 Katana underway. Last I heard he needed some Ordelle still and to tag along with LW's strike team because he didn't want to waste our time for attestation or something instead of clear.
    Ya I invited besto when I heared he was close on his katana, for our next bcd run. Since aurik is upgrading h2h, and katana + h2h are on the same NM, it'd be a shame for it to go to waste, so i'd rather it go to someone worthy and besto is a nice guy.