Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

More than likely the root is just a quest item.

Sippin' on Goblin Drink
    BG Level

Arnica Root is a quest item for the Beastman Areas quest series in Moval. It's used to give to a Yag, but it's easy to acquire, my chef continues his experimenting, with Arnica Root as an ingredient.
    Saw Alchemist's Water a while back when randomly searching somepage, none have popped on the AH, I tried Sun Water and Blood Broth, all 3 are Jug pets.. Sun and Blood did nothing.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Still doesn't explain if this goblin drink is a normal synth item then shouldn't all level 100 cookers spam the guild recipe npc's @ the cooking guild? eventually the recipe should have been listed. I just don't buy into this whole goblin drink rumor, think about it, a jp who could make them one of them eventually would show it off for 99,999,999 in their bazaar and people would have saw it but no one has ever seen anyone showing it off.

The fact is, its been almost a year since the parade gorget came out, its one of the biggest kept secrets you would figure if it was a synth that complicated it would have been shown off at one point or another, in someones bazaar, i'm not gonna sit here and believe jp's don't have ego's and E-peen. I believe they would of showed it off on the auction house buying it from themselves, human nature imo.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    Still doesn't explain if this goblin drink is a normal synth item then shouldn't all level 100 cookers spam the guild recipe npc's @ the cooking guild? eventually the recipe should have been listed. I just don't buy into this whole goblin drink rumor, think about it, a jp who could make them one of them eventually would show it off for 99,999,999 in their bazaar and people would have saw it but no one has ever seen anyone showing it off.
    THE RECIPE ISN'T GIVEN BY THE NPCS YOU DUMBFUCK

CONSIDER READING THE OP PLEASE

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yeah, that's where I got the idea for the arnica root. I guess I should've mentioned that, hehe. It's just that it's right in the description it's used for a drink, specifically a medicinal one. Not sure if our Mr. Wolfman is sick, though.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagel
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Does anyone have a list of every item added in the parade gorget update?
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/news/157

Doesn't include goblin drink, I've been trying to contact them about why it was removed though.
    Goblin Drink wasn't added that update so it wouldn't be on the list. Still doesn't explain why it was removed entirely though.
    Yes, it was added in this update (same as Jailers, most new weird NMs in a lot of zones, and Yinyang Robe).
    I found some JP sites referencing it from '04, along with the then unknown amrita, dragon steak etc. recipes. I am about 99% sure it wasn't added in July '05, as much as I would like it to have been.

EDIT: It was '03, http://yukke.sub.jp/ff11/mini/test/read ... 053333242/
    and google translation which breaks the forum if I post the URL

Also, I'm no master .dat hacker, but if you open POLUtils, all the items added in that update are all listed together (Starting at 1824), Gob Drink is not.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

At first, when I saw that, I was a little disappointed. However, I think this is a good thing. It means there's a good possibility that the items to make the goblin drink are all pre-COP items (COP released in Nov. 2004). Anyone happen to have a list of items in game at that time, or barring that, a list of items added since 1/14/04 patch, so that I could exclude them?

Also, if anyone on Remora has a Fingernail Sack, please get in touch with me; if I can get a hold of one I'll go through a few thousand possibilities for Goblin Drink synth.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Oh yeah, before I go nuts trying to make it, can anyone tell me:

A) If items in the game that exist both in temporary and non-temporary form are listed as two different items in the .DATs, and

B) If the answer to the above is 'Yes', does Goblin Drink still exist in the .DATs as a non-temporary item?

I notice people keep posting about the "recipe" found on one JP site that's "a little fake." My Japanese isn't perfect, but the rest of the posters after that message are carrying on about liars and one mentions something about people who don't know the difference between Halloween and April Fool's, dammit. I've never seen anything online that indicates JP players know more than we do about this recipe.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

...well, I guess you mean aside from the fact that there's some JP players with the Parade Gorget.

Quote Originally Posted by Narse
    ...well, I guess you mean aside from the fact that there's some JP players with the Parade Gorget. :P
    >.> And some NA players with it too...but nobody's talking. All on the same server...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I didn't know any NAs had it..

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Chiral
    ...well, I guess you mean aside from the fact that there's some JP players with the Parade Gorget.
    >.> And some NA players with it too...but nobody's talking. All on the same server...
    Time to break some legs looking for answers.

E. Body
    BG Level

Narse:

Temp items dont exist seperately in dat files, there's only one instnace of Goblin Drink and it isn't marked "Temp" or anything; for comparison's sake there's only one instance of Red Curry and I beleive that's one of the temp items in the hostel.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiral
    Time to break some legs looking for answers.
    Start naming names then! It's not doing us any good telling us who has it and who doesn't....we need names so we can track their AH purchases and what not...

Quote Originally Posted by Chupunpupun
    Start naming names then! It's not doing us any good telling us who has it and who doesn't....we need names so we can track their AH purchases and what not...
    Nobody on my server (Midgard.) But there's the guy who posted it on Alla, and a guy who said a JP popped it for him somehow (I call bs on that one. I think someone just won't give up their secrets.) I think both of those were on Ifrit, can anyone confirm?

EDIT: Feon listed in the front-page FAQ is the guy who posted the pic on Alla.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    BG Level

11. Fall, Ingram and Feon are the people associated with this item/seen with it on Ifrit Server, and Ifrit only. Abuse them if you see them, /blist only holds 200 people.
    Nobody else that I'm aware of.

Banned.

BG Level

I'm sorry to say, a Distelled Water recieve from a ??? box the second the clock hit 1000 did not pop Wolfman.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Bagel
    11. Fall, Ingram and Feon are the people associated with this item/seen with it on Ifrit Server, and Ifrit only. Abuse them if you see them, /blist only holds 200 people.
    Nobody else that I'm aware of.
    Mugmug said Genmu of Seraph spotted one on a mithra in Seraph server. I have my doubts on this one....someone on seraph confirm please.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

LOL, people still posting the SAME OLD SHIT. Read the other fckin thread for info on Feon and Ifrit.

I'll only say this since you can't read. No NAs on Ifrit have it. ONRY JP.

edit: I did scan the AH for items purchased by the few people associated with the gorgets on Ifrit and found nothing at all. I even tried that website, ffxiah.com. Didn't turn up anything.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast