Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: lolRamuh gilsellers     submit to reddit submit to twitter

lolRamuh gilsellers

Gilsellers just killed King Behemoth. No idea on drops right now.

Our server is awesome. Nothing like another LS teaming up with gilsellers to make one giant RMT shell to kill everything.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Bwahahaha I'm never gonna go backto FFXI now. Make room for me in WoW lol.

I bet they got a fucking D Ring.

New Merits
    BG Level

Orz

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I pulled a "hmm whats he doing" and turned around on my last KB, getting myself instantly killed. (ya ya lol. We were doing fine and he wasnt hurting me. Then he solod me out on a metorite. 1000dmg then a few hits and im down on the ground XD) It imediately went unclaimed and was stolen from NewDragonHaters RMT. (So much for that shitty patch, we had nukes and voke from other LS mates. funny thing is even after they locked claim KB proceded to kill my WHM and BLM)

Anyways, 60min later its @50% and KB procedes to pound their asses into the ground. All very amusing. I wasnt so pissed about losing claim b/c of the entertainment factor of the situation. Id have to say one of the scariest experiences as a PLD was kiting KB the 2nd day after the patch and all of a sudden getting the shit knocked outta me @ 600dmg a pop XD. I can only imagine the surprise on the RMT's faces. I sent them a tell and they honestly didnt know about it apparently.

We got it back, killed and of course KB thinks we need more E legs. Kings dont drop martial for my LS =(

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Ramuh fails amazingly hard at like every aspect of the game. But yeah, gogo LS that teams up with gilsellers for dynamis, CoP Wyrms, kings and almost everything else.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoru
    Ramuh fails amazingly hard at like every aspect of the game. But yeah, gogo LS that teams up with gilsellers for dynamis, CoP Wyrms, kings and almost everything else.
    Who is the LS that does it? I think they need some recognition, sounds like they just killed their first KB!

Countdown guys!

200 days til Siren's Gilseller's sell virtues.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnonymous
    Countdown guys!

wait, I thought virtues were rare/ex?

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon
    Nah, pop items are all tradeable.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Eonar

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Who is the LS that does it? I think they need some recognition, sounds like they just killed their first KB!
    It's ChangShengBuShi LS. The RMT would not have had a clue how to kill this (they didn't even have gravity on it until they probably told them to put it on) if not for their direct aid and strategies. gg CSBS you're truly something to be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnonymous
    Countdown guys!

hah.. WHAT A CRAZY ASIAN!!

I looked at the thread list. I looked at the last post list. Saw judah had the last post. Anticipated WHAT A CRAZY ASIAN

Delivers

/lick
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki
    I pulled a "hmm whats he doing" and turned around on my last KB, getting myself instantly killed. (ya ya lol. We were doing fine and he wasnt hurting me. Then he solod me out on a metorite. 1000dmg then a few hits and im down on the ground XD) It imediately went unclaimed and was stolen from NewDragonHaters RMT. (So much for that shitty patch, we had nukes and voke from other LS mates. funny thing is even after they locked claim KB proceded to kill my WHM and BLM)

Anyways, 60min later its @50% and KB procedes to pound their asses into the ground. All very amusing. I wasnt so pissed about losing claim b/c of the entertainment factor of the situation. Id have to say one of the scariest experiences as a PLD was kiting KB the 2nd day after the patch and all of a sudden getting the shit knocked outta me @ 600dmg a pop XD. I can only imagine the surprise on the RMT's faces. I sent them a tell and they honestly didnt know about it apparently.

We got it back, killed and of course KB thinks we need more E legs. Kings dont drop martial for my LS =(
    This kinda cracks me up.

There are RMTs on Asura who camp at Ulli 24/7 who wear an LS with the same name a lot, they do gods with our infamous RMT shell Viking.

Funny how many people join their shell and claim they're not gil sellers.

ggAsura.

Merim

Quote Originally Posted by vinto
    It's ChangShengBuShi LS. The RMT would not have had a clue how to kill this (they didn't even have gravity on it until they probably told them to put it on) if not for their direct aid and strategies. gg CSBS you're truly something to be proud of.
    ChangShengBuShi LS are practially a bunch of gilsellers them selves, there leaders are notrious for RMT'n there ls funds, they used to fishbot and sell the gil before they started to HNM. They've not only teamed with gilsellers @ numerous KB's they've taken some of them in as members and are teaching them how to kill things like fafhogg.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vinto

Says the guy that stole 58mil and pourded it into lolrng

I joined before all this went down but im not really botherd by it, all the "gilsellers" i speak to just mess about and have a laugh.

Also i dont have to fuck around with people trying to screw me over unlike RB, which is nice.

I dont remeber Shen droping anything of value but Shop and aulage came just like another member to an ls event.

Oh well people wont listen regardless.
    Ask Bulk sometime about helping to teach RMT to fight Gods.

Final thing but does anyone have any concrete proof they sell gil?

I mean there better equiped than half the end game population....
    Surely all 15 of there osodes,3 odd speed belts etc etc would be sold?

All fun and games

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoko
    Also i dont have to fuck around with people trying to screw me over unlike RB, which is nice.
    I'm guessing that you're a rather new member.

Final thing but does anyone have any concrete proof they sell gil?

That's right, they're just a group of friends that like to stay in sky 24/7 and come to the ground when Behemoth, Serket, Roc, King Arthro, and Simurgh are about to pop. They're just a friendly group of people with weird names who like to play FFXI for the farming aspect of it...right?

I mean there better equiped than half the end game population....
    Surely all 15 of there osodes,3 odd speed belts etc etc would be sold?
    Yeah, because they're going to put them all on the market and flood it and drop the price. Just because they have all of that doesn't mean anything. They used to wipe to everything in 20 seconds, now thanks to your faggot LS helping them out they are able to kill things. GF/CSB was always in the basement of HNM LS's on Ramuh, congrats for staying there. Thanks for making Ramuh even shittier than it already was.

I hope the LS discount at IGE is worth it.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Well it dosent mean anything to me who kills the mob.

Do we get shit if DH does? No
    Do we get shit if TMNZerg does? No
    Do we get shit if CAE does? No

So why would i give two shits?

Dont HNM ls camp well... HNMs all the time? so by your logic you sell gill?
    Until you have a /tell form one of there LS saying they do, your as much a GS as they are.

Funny you say that though, i saw aulage LFP on his 60 WAR/NIN yesterday.

Oh and stop being a pussy and use your real in-game name.

Edit: Ive been informed that your in game name is CO and that you dont even belong to a HNM ls. Therefor i could care less about your opinion.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast