Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

More besieged bugs?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...llsRetreat.jpg

They never made it here, we had been waiting like 30min at least...

And 8 people in wajaom woodlands. 37 in Thickets, most exp parties.

Did you get max IS/XP ?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

No one got any IS/exp.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

probably not since you get the points from actually doing stuff to enemies or your teammates.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

And there was no beginning or closing CS. We just got the marching message and then the retreat message. They never made it to the Al Zahbi bastion.

A thought: if there were lots of xp pt's killing trolls in Mount Zhayolm, Halvung, and Thickets/Woodlands, it may have decreased the Troll count enough that they decided to retreat.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    And there was no beginning or closing CS. We just got the marching message and then the retreat message. They never made it to the Al Zahbi bastion.
    Does killing trolls for xp or whatever in the troll areas affect the number of troll forces marching toward the city for a beseiged?

If yes, then that might be the reason, or it can just be a stupid glitch like you said.

Yes, Mamool Ja Savages tend to drop below 30 on Phoenix when they're overcamped.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Halon50
    A thought: if there were lots of xp pt's killing trolls in Mount Zhayolm, Halvung, and Thickets/Woodlands, it may have decreased the Troll count enough that they decided to retreat.
    Just did a /sea. 0 people in Halvung. 9 people in Mount Zhayolm, 2 not in a party and 3 party leaders. Only 8 people in Wajaom and 6 are a level 58/59 exp pt.

Would people killing puks/mamool ja effect the trolls? I wouldn't think so...

What number was shown for Trolls on the Besieged map?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

150. It's now down to 75.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Possible someone drove back the advancing army, stopping them outside the city.

Wow sounds very strange to me. Only thing I can think of is maybe someone ninja assassin'd the Troll Perzahrahoi general outside...?

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Helps to actually read the topic you post in first.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Oh well, not like anyone would've survived the POL crash to actually get any points if they'd got there.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Trolls go thru Thickets right? They said there were 37 people there.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata
    WoW Realm
    Dethecus

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Oh well, not like anyone would've survived the POL crash to actually get any points if they'd got there.
    Is it really that bad? A few people in my LS always seem to crash during Beseiged but I never have. Maybe I'm lucky or it's cause I'm on PS2 >.>

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Vaplade
    Is it really that bad? A few people in my LS always seem to crash during Beseiged but I never have. Maybe I'm lucky or it's cause I'm on PS2 >.>
    I've crashed twice at the very end, basically during the final CS and not gotten points. I actually crashed in the Undead besieged directly after this post. I logged on, got kicked out to whitegate, ran back into Al Zahbi, made it in and got my 700 points...lol

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Trolls go thru Thickets right? They said there were 37 people there.
    I'm pretty sure Trolls go through Woodlands from the tunnel at C-8, and that the Undead are the only ones that go through the Thickets.

uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaplade
    I've crashed twice at the very end, basically during the final CS and not gotten points. I actually crashed in the Undead besieged directly after this post. I logged on, got kicked out to whitegate, ran back into Al Zahbi, made it in and got my 700 points...lol
    I crash during the final CS every time I play using the windower. As if that weren't enough to make me stay away, I tried participating in plain old unaltered fullscreen FFXI. Still crashed, although I was able to get back into beseiged at the last second and score 653 IS/EXP. Fuck beseiged.

I called a GM about it to ask if there was some kind of known bug before I took time to submit a bug report, because I'm a lazy bitch who couldn't be bothered to dig around on the official POL site. According to whatever GM I spoke to, it's my own fucking fault because there's something wrong with my machine. So if you're wondering why your POL crashed during beseiged, it's probably because I'm logged in.