Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Assassin's Creed Trailer (PS3 Game)

[post deleted]

Besides the whole nice opening cinema, and the concept being really promising (I like the idea of escaping through various means) the producer is smokin.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yeah, I assume you watched the interview with the producer then. The way they showed the video clips while she was talking about the corresponding functions of the game makes me think that the majority of the trailer is actually gameplay.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

just CG? no actual game play...

fail in my book

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Read.

The way they showed the video clips while she was talking about the corresponding functions of the game makes me think that the majority of the trailer is actually gameplay.
    If you've seen the tech demo video of what they're doing with Metal Gear Solid for PS3, you'll know that it is very possible, and quite likely that alot of the trailer is indeed gameplay.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie
    Read.

[quote:08fc0]The way they showed the video clips while she was talking about the corresponding functions of the game makes me think that the majority of the trailer is actually gameplay.
    If you've seen the tech demo video of what they're doing with Metal Gear Solid for PS3, you'll know that it is very possible, and quite likely that alot of the trailer is indeed gameplay.[/quote:08fc0]

I did, and i'm telling you all i see is CG. The game will never look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by djzombie
    Read.

[quote:3e32c]The way they showed the video clips while she was talking about the corresponding functions of the game makes me think that the majority of the trailer is actually gameplay.
    If you've seen the tech demo video of what they're doing with Metal Gear Solid for PS3, you'll know that it is very possible, and quite likely that alot of the trailer is indeed gameplay.
    I did, and i'm telling you all i see is CG. The game will never look like that.[/quote:3e32c]

And you know this how? It's already known that the PS3 is probably the most powerful machine graphics wise (I say probably cause I can't be bothered to cross check specs atm) and if the MGS4 trailer showed us anything the graphics will look like that. MGS3 had no CG in it and when I saw the trailer for that I was gob smacked too

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I did, and i'm telling you all i see is CG. The game will never look like that.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=eOCh3YR-JGI& ... time%20mgs

Theres the MGS4 Tech Demo, watch it. Then you can take the foot out of your mouth.