BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: This is awesome as bleep.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ashira
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahga
    Notice also the purchase dates:
    <snip>
    Just because you're too stupid to figure out how to make gil yourself doesn't mean other people aren't.
    Etc etc...

...also, before this site started being updated again, I do recall Jahga being in the top of both lists. So... /shrug, make of it what you will. But if this just restarted recently, it'll be a bit before things are actually anything near accurate.

Sakurato is shown as #4 seller on our server, for a speed belt sold 3 months ago. She's obviously hardly one of the most active sellers on the AH; I sell more spider webs daily than she has total sale history in the past month.
    http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5060/irelic6hw.jpg

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=448547&sid=19&cid=1

Dragon Steak[item] May. 29, 2006 04:59:10PM[transation date/time] Ulu [seller] Nulsul[buyer] 374,949,553[gil bought for]

wtf???

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by wtfkiller
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=448547&sid=19&cid=1

Dragon Steak[item] May. 29, 2006 04:59:10PM[transation date/time] Ulu [seller] Nulsul[buyer] 374,949,553[gil bought for]

wtf???
    It was explained on the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichthyos
    The guy at the top of the Buyers list (Nulsul/Titan) scammed my friend out of 350+ mil in items. My friend (a completely pimped out oldschool MNK and RNG) was inactive for a number of months, so he gave his account info to his little cousin. This cousin fell victim to Nulsul's "hey, wanna swap account info?!" and subsequently lost my friend's gaiters, alky's, osode, peacock charm, etc etc. The guy proceeded to try to blackmail my friend for gil and clearing his name in return for the items that he hadn't already sold. Later on, he tried to buy his way back into my friend's HNM LS with gil. (Original Nulsul was in the LS, but the account changed hands.)

Anyway, the dragon steak sale is Nulsul moving the gil to a new character he was trying to use to start over on Titan.

Edit: further reading
    Divisortheory: You sure about Cliff taking over the data collection? Don't see him credited anywhere on the page. The original tool was done by Sarchar, a guy on my server. Scragg just does the website stuff, I think.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic
    You sure about Cliff taking over the data collection? Don't see him credited anywhere on the page. The original tool was done by Sarchar, a guy on my server. Scragg just does the website stuff, I think.
    http://ffxi.archbell.com/forums/viewtop ... c&start=30

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic
    You sure about Cliff taking over the data collection? Don't see him credited anywhere on the page. The original tool was done by Sarchar, a guy on my server. Scragg just does the website stuff, I think.
    http://ffxi.archbell.com/forums/viewtop ... c&start=30
    This history of the short conversation you see in that thread spans many months, and many other threads. This is just the conclusion, where Cliff finally found a home for the AH data collection/parsing tool he'd written a long time ago, that Somepage was too lazy to implement a web interface for.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I remember when rolanberry/crawlers nest was biiiiiiiiig money.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hahaha, my company uses websense and I hit the "sex" filter when I clicked on the Rolanberry 864 link. Is there some strange rolanberry fetish I am not aware of?

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    The sad thing is, I still use that to farm :/

Gogo silks ._.

Old Merits
    BG Level

That's how wafik paid for his relic :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5