Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This is awesome as bleep.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This is awesome as bleep.

http://www.ffxiah.com/

apologize if this is already well-known or w/e, I just found out about this shit today >_>

Banned.

BG Level

Nice, they updated it lol.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

i did a BG search, I found one post mentioning the site, but it looks like it went unnoticed

it's nice to be able to check my sales without being logged in

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Its already known about somewhat, but holy fuck they updated it! Good find and thanks for linking me to it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

How is it updated?

I was browsing it earlier after I saw the link in someone's signature.

Old Merits
    BG Level

that site is all kinds of awesome. SE would shit bricks.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

On the forums, it says they're working on it collecting more data, and working on new features for it. Which is why it's a little buggy atm, namely on collecting totals.

(I'm the billboard for it lol, site creator asked me to help advertize )

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stilgar
    that site is all kinds of inaccurate.
    It shows me buying a Veydal Wrasse from like a month ago but yesterday alone I bought and sold more than it shows as my total.

Banned.

BG Level

It used to be only like two servers.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=263159&sid=29&cid=1

lol Taimoor
    Gained? 100,000 gil
    Spent? 85,108,110 gil

Well Taimoor was rich before this thing was collecting info I guess... but anyone see what wonderful tool this could be?

EDIT:

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=266188&sid=29&cid=1

HI THAR GIL SELLER

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

They're still working out some of the kinks probably, but still cool as hell.

New Merits
    BG Level

this site is fucking awesome, all I have to do is type in the name of the suspected gilbuyers & laugh.

Lol.. Kujata stuff is pretty mellow compared to other servers on that site.

It was updated in the sense that their data collection tool is totally new. Old one was written by Scragg, new one is written by Cliff (the guy who does windower). The new one will catch -absolutely everything-, no questions asked, whereas the old one was updated in intervals, so would miss many transactions for high volume items. I expect that when they get it fully integrated with cliff's data collection tool this is going to be a 100% real time AH tracker.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah, I've been using this for Ifrit for a couple weeks now.

Been monitoring purchases from Ingram and Fall haha, no luck yet on the search for the holy grail. Err..Goblin Drink.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    It was updated in the sense that their data collection tool is totally new. Old one was written by Scragg, new one is written by Cliff (the guy who does windower). The new one will catch -absolutely everything-, no questions asked, whereas the old one was updated in intervals, so would miss many transactions for high volume items. I expect that when they get it fully integrated with cliff's data collection tool this is going to be a 100% real time AH tracker.
    My understanding is it does tend to miss items that move extremely fast, take yagudo drinks for example. I believe it works in the way that it asks the AH server for the price history for individual items in set intervals of time, but then again I'm not the one who designed it.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

hahahha, this is awesome. I'm #2 AH buyer on the server lmao, i need to learn to save up some gil ><

Math is right though, i never have anything saved up anymore, show 101m sold and 92m spent, and that accounts for my 8m on my toon

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    My understanding is it does tend to miss items that move extremely fast, take yagudo drinks for example. I believe it works in the way that it asks the AH server for the price history for individual items in set intervals of time, but then again I'm not the one who designed it.
    yeah i purchased a few marron glace the last few days, and it hasn't shown them in my sale history, but 90% of the shit i've bought/sold is there

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    It was updated in the sense that their data collection tool is totally new. Old one was written by Scragg, new one is written by Cliff (the guy who does windower). The new one will catch -absolutely everything-, no questions asked
    Except apparently all that Silk I sold.

He needs to get back to like, the windower. 3.22 crashes or fails to start regularly, and generally is a shitty fix. Working Drawdistance is a fucking skill now since it closes approx. -3 seconds after you run it.

wow, very cool.
    It's funny how the top 20 buyers on my server are all crafters except for 2 or 3 people that have "magical" money sources that nobody can figure out

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    wow, very cool.
    It's funny how the top 20 buyers on my server are all crafters except for 2 or 3 people that have "magical" money sources that nobody can figure out
    Fixed for Untruth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast