+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: France Vs. Italy     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I gotta Tivo this game. From what I have seen in the recaps it looks like Italy is gonna take. I mean when was the last time France has won any major victory....

Oh and I did not hear about what Russta was talking about, thats just fucking low. Last Man United game I saw was the Chelsea vs MU for the English Championship. Great fucking game but MU played like shit to be honest.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr
    Anyway -- what did Ronaldo do that they kept boo'ing him? He played damn well, better than (real)Ronaldo did against them.
    He was booed because he's a diving, cheating cunt who's an absolute disgrace to the game. He was all over the ref in the England game to get his own Man Utd team mate sent off - how much lower can you sink than that? That is the main reason he was booed tonight, because of what he did to Wayne Rooney when they played England. He dived all throughout last season and he's done it all throughout this world cup.
    Your forgetting he tried to headbutt Rooney at the start of that match...

Most of the World hates that Drama queen... did you read the papers?

"Your not welcome in Man United anymore" <- Fans... <3
    Also there was like 10,000 England fans in that game that had prebrought tickets. Ronaldo dies should he return back to England.

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    I gotta Tivo this game. From what I have seen in the recaps it looks like Italy is gonna take. I mean when was the last time France has won any major victory....
    World cup 1998.
    European cup 2000.

But yea, France soccer team mostly sucked since 2000... But same question about Italy: when is the last time they won any major victory?

Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    But same question about Italy: when is the last time they won any major victory?
    Against Germany. I really think it should be placed Italy, Germany, France and Portugal because Germany didn't play liked a thrid place team in this toury and hell, I think both Italy and Germany could've beaten France... If only the tournment ended with that game, omg. ;3

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Let's look at this again bob.

Italy beat Ukraine and Germany by penetrating their defense for a total of 5 times. Once Italy scores once their momentum lets them score 1 or 2 more times within the next couple minutes. Their defense is almost impenetrable and their goalie is like a fuckin wall.

France scored a goal on the brazilians who looked like they were under the influence of some sort of drug infested water. And they couldn't even score a goal against damn portugal.. they won 1 - 0 on a penalty kick. And portugal didn't even score a goal against england... it went into penalty kicks after the 2 OTs.

France is going down.

Boulala

France didnt even care after they were 1-0 up, portugal are shit france were in total control and were saving themselves for the final, maybe no one as score against italy... but they didnt even face a good team, USA(lol) ghana and ukraine are all very very poor teams, czech should win them but they played so badly after there first game i dont know what happened... and australia played italy off the park and got cheated by grosso diving in the last minute and the stupid ref giving them a penalty.. granted they played excellent against germany and if they play like that they have a chance to win.. but i think if zidane, viera, ribery, malouda and henry play good italy as no chance.

Fuck France

Italy is the superior team

Boulala

Superior as in there players are half as good as zidnane and henry?

Quote Originally Posted by Epyslon
    Fuck France

Italy is the superior team for faking redflags
    I think it fixes it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

fuck the stupid frogs

Forum Donator
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boulala
    Superior as in there players are half as good as zidnane and henry?
    Too bad it's a team game and not a two man show like the NBA.

Lets scale the players 1-10, ten being best obv.

France has two 10's (Zidane and Henry) and at any given time the remaining nine players on the field are 7's at best.

Compare that to Italy's two 9's (Buffon and del Piero) and remaining nine players who are pretty much all 8's.

I'll take an 8.2 team average over a 7.5 any day of the week.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Italy vs Germany was a great game. Who could have thought Italy scored 2 goals at the very last minutes.

Italy probably win this World Cup. Germany has really good offense and they cant score shits against Italy.

France is gay. Their match with Portugal is fucking boring. Only won by a PK.

But anythinig could happen in soccer. Italy could go emo in the final match...

Quote Originally Posted by mrfridays

France has two 10's (Zidane and Henry) and at any given time the remaining nine players on the field are 7's at best.

Compare that to Italy's two 9's (Buffon and del Piero) and remaining nine players who are pretty much all 8's.

Too bad France has, if I take your own exemple, more player about 8/9 (Thuram (Defense), Barthez (Goal), Riberi (Attack)) than 7. And sorry if I dont know the players position, in English.

But yea, if we're in Final, its just because of luck right? I mean, we beat Brazil, Spain and Portugal only because they were all feeling bad the day they played us, adding to the fact we had lots of luck.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Lylie I fucking love you.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Fuck French....

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfridays

Too bad France has, if I take your own exemple, more player about 8/9 (Thuram (Defense), Barthez (Goal), Riberi (Attack)) than 7. And sorry if I dont know the players position, in English.

But yea, if we're in Final, its just because of luck right? I mean, we beat Brazil, Spain and Portugal only because they were all feeling bad the day they played us, adding to the fact we had lots of luck.
    France sure as hell beat Portugal by luck.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

France didn't beat Portugal by luck. Thierry Henry drew a foul in the box, which resulted in Zinedine Zidane putting the PK in the back of the net.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurin
    France sure as hell beat Portugal by luck.
    As long as I remember, Portugal is one of the best team (after Italy of course) to fake redflags and try to kill ppl of the other team. And it became ALOT more obvious, after this stupid guy allowed us a well deserve PK.

You know, its like these LSs using Mr Argus because they cant claim shit, but whine when they get caught by a GM, and lost everything they tried to do.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Italy 2 Germany 0

Gemany 3 Portugal 1

France 1 (PKLOL) Portugal 0

Italy > Germany > France > Portugal.

of course this is comic relief, but i'm still rooting for italy

Quote Originally Posted by Syn
    Italy 2 Germany 0

Gemany 3 Portugal 1

France 1 (PKLOL) Portugal 0

Italy > Germany > France > Portugal.

of course this is comic relief, but i'm still rooting for italy
    Brazil: 5 World cup.

France vs Brazil in 1998: 3 - 0
    France vs Brazil in 2006: 1 - 0

France > Brazil > Everyone else.

See, I can make stupid, non sense stuffs like that too.