٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Kered
    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Nynja gives me far too much entertainment here for me to care about anything you just wrote.
    That's exactly the response I want/expected to hear. 8)
    I dont think that was in agreeance with you.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Nynja gives me far too much entertainment here for me to care about anything you just wrote.
    It wasn't, but the statement itself proves a valid point about those who appreciate Nynja's "work".

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

lol how the hell...

i like that screenie, Liry vokes fafnir while casting Dia

Before long, you had brainwashed your way to next in line for relic --- in front of people that had been in Emerald/Interlopers much longer than you have, and deserved it much more than you.
    Care to back that up? Since he joined Interlopers, 2 pairs of AA have dropped. Did you know he didn't get either pair? He's first in line now, but he didn't get there by trickery. Unless by brainwashing you mean other people leaving the shell, not going as often as he does, or using their points on other pieces, boosting him ahead of them. Cause then you'd be right!

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    lol how the hell...

Seriously. I've never heard of a bot that can do that... I'm fucking impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    lol how the hell...

Seriously. I've never heard of a bot that can do that... I'm fucking impressed.
    QFT.

That voke/flash thingy seems to be fairly common :\

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...6/img_0253.png

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

lol it's lance in zhais's screenie.

/ja Provoke <t>
    /wait x
    /ma Dia <t>
    ----------------------

Provoke lands before Dia starts casting, but the messages get reversed in the log. I remember screwing around trying to duplicate that behavior, and got it down pretty good (though it was in Ronfaure, not a crowded DA trying to claim Fafnir). Doesn't mean Liry wasn't botting, just means the behavior is reproducable.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

It wasn't, but the statement itself proves a valid point about those who appreciate Nynja's "work".
    George bush v 2.0

You're either with Nynja or Against him!

God damn dog, close some of those browser tabs lol how do you even remember what the fuck you're doing.

Banned.

BG Level

lol, this thread is entertaining.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

The text log of provoke going off only processes after the animation does, since JA's can be used then something else immediately after it's not hard to have the text log do that, I'll do it as soon as I'm in zitah in a moment.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I don't appriciate Nynja's "work" I just appriciate his 3k+ posts added to the community far more than I appriciate your weak attempt at stirring shit up.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Re: Clarity Unleashed.

I'm a frequent browser of these forums, but never have posted before.
    That sig about you was made May 24, 2006 at 11:30 am. That's approximately 6 weeks ago. If you were a "frequent broser" of these forums, you would have noticed it by now.

You're right, I was going to quit, not because your boyfriend got an M.Body, but because of how ignorant GM's are. I was pissed about being sent to jail MOMENTS after putting my search comment up. Obviously I cant get you ignorant fucks banned from Gilgamesh if you have GM's in your back pocket.

Why did I tell nich about you faggots MPKing us at Fafnir ?? Well, lets see. Did your "insider" fraps the entire post about Nich giving the ultimatum that if Osiris MPKed Emerald again, they would be removed ?? And what happens ?? Just a few days later, Osiris MPKs us at Fafnir. And you blame ME, Nich for getting Osiris members removed from Interlopers ?? You have no one to blame but yourselves. Obviously you have the mentality of Bahamut's FI: "If I cant have it, no one can". Osiris dug the graves for the members of Osiris who participated in Interlopers, not me. But hey, that worked out for you, didnt it ?? You gained 10 more people for Isis, had that cunt Melsara lot the Duelist Chapeau, then quit for Isis...very classy you niggers.

As far as my "power" in interlopers:
    I've seen two pairs of Assassin Armlets drop. One went to Inafume, and one went to Genjistar. Yet, for a two month period after Ina got his, I was two points ahead of Genjistar. Do you want to know why I fell one point behind after having a 2 point stranglehold on him for about 2 months ?? Because some piece of shit named Sirlancelot bluw [GM]Patchoulie to get me suspended durring the weekend Interlopers beat dynamis-valkurm. That run netted Genjistar three points, placing him infront of me. Not ONCE did I bitch to Nich, to Genji, to Interlopers or Emerald...or even you faggots for costing me AA's that day.

So you know what, fuck you and whatever ignorant bullshit you're trying to bring here. After you suck my dick and swallow it all, you can go back to licking Lance's ass.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    ...very classy you niggers.

So you know what, fuck you and whatever ignorant bullshit you're trying to bring here. After you suck my dick and swallow it all, you can go back to licking Lance's ass.
    lollerskates @ the irony of that statement containing the racial epithet.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    I'm a frequent browser of these forums, but never have posted before.
    That sig about you was made May 24, 2006 at 11:30 am. That's approximately 6 weeks ago. If you were a "frequent broser" of these forums, you would have noticed it by now.

You're right, I was going to quit, not because your boyfriend got an M.Body, but because of how ignorant GM's are. I was pissed about being sent to jail MOMENTS after putting my search comment up. Obviously I cant get you ignorant fucks banned from Gilgamesh if you have GM's in your back pocket.

Why did I tell nich about you faggots MPKing us at Fafnir ?? Well, lets see. Did your "insider" fraps the entire post about Nich giving the ultimatum that if Osiris MPKed Emerald again, they would be removed ?? And what happens ?? Just a few days later, Osiris MPKs us at Fafnir. And you blame ME, Nich for getting Osiris members removed from Interlopers ?? You have no one to blame but yourselves. Obviously you have the mentality of Bahamut's FI: "If I cant have it, no one can". Osiris dug the graves for the members of Osiris who participated in Interlopers, not me. But hey, that worked out for you, didnt it ?? You gained 10 more people for Isis, had that cunt Melsara lot the Duelist Chapeau, then quit for Isis...very classy you niggers.

As far as my "power" in interlopers:
    I've seen two pairs of Assassin Armlets drop. One went to Inafume, and one went to Genjistar. Yet, for a two month period after Ina got his, I was two points ahead of Genjistar. Do you want to know why I fell one point behind after having a 2 point stranglehold on him for about 2 months ?? Because some piece of shit named Sirlancelot bluw [GM]Patchoulie to get me suspended durring the weekend Interlopers beat dynamis-valkurm. That run netted Genjistar three points, placing him infront of me. Not ONCE did I bitch to Nich, to Genji, to Interlopers or Emerald...or even you faggots for costing me AA's that day.

Of course I noticed the sig long ago, I just figured you'd have gotten over it by now. Just with the recent Lance/Osiris bashing, I decided now would be a good time to "speak out".

It doesn't matter what your lotting policies regarding AA have been since leaving SD, the fact still remains that you left them.

Also, the fact still remains that you've left unaddressed about 70% of my OP; and don't tell me it's because it's nonsensical ignorant bullshit, because you can't ignore screenshots. Oh wait... you just did.

Nice use of the flowery homo-erotic analogies at the end there. You must miss those activities with Nicholas now that he's gone.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

What ?? I differentiate black people/african americans from niggers.

If you want further details on the difference, you should go watch/listen to Chris Rock's Bigger & Blacker set.

Where did Kered go ?? How come he decided to shut the fuck up after I finished beating on:
    http://hello.nynja.ca/wa.jpg
    honestly...

I could have single handedly pushed this thread to like 20 pages, but the guy pussied out when I got available.

How could this happen to me
    wait nvm, he's here. damn he replies slow....

Hmm, lets see. I left SD because the second pair of Assassin Armlets went to a white mage. However, I was the main thief in the shell, I did most of the dirty work for the dynamis shell (including pulling, most sac pulls AND choosing mobs), and when the AA's did drop, everyone was congratulating me...I got fucked over. Everyone on these boards who heard the story seemed to be in agreement with it. I didnt suck anyones dick to get ahead of interlopers. I just posted a 100% attende....oh wait, 99.9% because you faggots made me miss a run, attendence rate. Unlike you, I get what I earn. Unlike some people, I dont take shortcuts...such going from Zitah to Aery. I'm in dynamis from start to finish, and I've provided some insight how to make certain runs more efficient. But I guess thats sucking dick, right ??

as far as your original post, I addressed it. The fact you cant read isnt my problem son.