Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarity Unleashed.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    I don't appriciate Nynja's "work" I just appriciate his 3k+ posts added to the community far more than I appriciate your weak attempt at stirring shit up.
    Post Count>All

WHEN WILL PPL REALIZE THIS

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    I don't appriciate Nynja's "work" I just appriciate his 3k+ posts added to the community far more than I appriciate your weak attempt at stirring shit up.
    Post Count>All

I'm screwed then.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Kered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    Post Count>All

I'm screwed then.
    You didnt realize this when you tried to use someones real name as part of your flame?

Re: Clarity Unleashed.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Obviously I cant get you ignorant fucks banned from Gilgamesh if you have GM's in your back pocket.
    Well, since Osiris has the GMs in their back pocket, but you haven't been banned yet, that must mean Osiris wants you kept around as an amusement, no doubt for your light-hearted antics.

So you know what, fuck you and whatever ignorant bullshit you're trying to bring here. After you suck my dick and swallow it all, you can go back to licking Lance's ass.
    I have no doubt that were you to show Kered your dick for him to suck he'd rip it off and shove it down your throat, as would pretty much anyone including an 8 year old cripple girl. Ah but your elementary school gangsta wanna be outbursts are so damn endearing, I just want to put in in a headlock and give you a noogie.

Nynja is a fag.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

You accuse the man of not having any class... while in the same breath uttering an extremely vile racial epithet. Regardless of whether or not you differentiate between "niggers" and black people, it is a complete lack of class that would allow you to use it so freely. That word comes from the inability of the uneducated people in the world at one time to say the word "Negro". So by using it, you declare yourself to be a moron. So, classless and stupid is what you are shooting for? I'll not even continue discussion on the latter part of your post and what it has to do with class.

Hi there Kettle! This is Pot, just wanted to say you are looking mighty black today!

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I was wondering when Flux was gonna appear in this thread, lol.
    Weren't Nynja and Flux in the same LS? How can you be in a LS with someone you absolutely hate? >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chambers
    Nynja is a fag.
    Since when was that a problem on BG?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Note to self:
    when kiting Bahamut, with stolen gaiters, waiting for tanks to unweaken, make sure to MPK a weakened Flux with Sweeping Flail..

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

/nerd
    what skin and skinning program are you using for that one kered
    /nerf off

this thread fails to deliver.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Melchiah
    You accuse the man of not having any class... while in the same breath uttering an extremely vile racial epithet. Regardless of whether or not you differentiate between "niggers" and black people, it is a complete lack of class that would allow you to use it so freely. That word comes from the inability of the uneducated people in the world at one time to say the word "Negro". So by using it, you declare yourself to be a moron. So, classless and stupid is what you are shooting for? I'll not even continue discussion on the latter part of your post and what it has to do with class.

Hi there Kettle! This is Pot, just wanted to say you are looking mighty black today!
    Melchiah

ok...and what's "B'ham AL" ??

Look man, I'm sorry you live in the early 19th century where words like "nigger" and "jew" are offensive. Does your mommy still tuck you into bed at night ?? Perhaps I'll plant a tree in your back yard for you to hump...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Weren't Nynja and Flux in the same LS? How can you be in a LS with someone you absolutely hate? >_>;
    Flux is in SD, the linkshell that Nynja left in a cloud of dust. Hence the feelings.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Uh you're absolutely fucking retarded if you think that just because you don't care that it's a slur that it suddenly isn't. Just because I dont fly off the handle doesnt mean that I dont think any less of any ignorant fuckwit that uses it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Note to self:
    when kiting Bahamut, with stolen gaiters, waiting for tanks to unweaken, make sure to MPK a weakened Flux with Sweeping Flail..
    Classic Nynja Move

Intent: Derail thread, as it no longer favors him.

Success: Pending.

It's pretty clearly Birmingham, Alabama. You fucking moron. Also, you're a badass calling people niggers on the internet. Hurray for you!

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kered
    Flux is in SD, the linkshell that Nynja left in a cloud of dust. Hence the feelings.
    lol?
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...2/img_0021.png

Thanks for proving your ignorance to everything that goes down on our server.

As far as me calling him a piece of shit nigger goes.
    If that offends you, that's your perogative. I'm pretty desensitized to all the shit thats gone down in my 22 years of living. If jewish people, black people, asian people, ethopian people, want to have this "Unity" thing or whatever, then such words shouldnt put their panties in a bunch.

But I'm glad words on message boards are offending people to such degrees that you make it sound like its worse than me putting your neck in a noose and throwing you off a cliff.

Because he had the LS leader's balls in a vice as Kered said and Nicholas made a bad mistake letting him in. I wasn't surprised that Osiris would try MPKing us since the leader let someone into the linkshell who has been bashing them in and out of game for months and has tried to MPK them. Letting that fucking retard into the shell was a big "fuck you" to Osiris. The Osiris members being split are a direct result of him. He's wiped us in Dynamis. The same balls-in-vice leader made him one of the HNM linkshell captains and he's done nothing. He's constantly doing other things online when a linkshell event that doesn't benefit him is going on instead of helping, which fortunatly means I don't see him much. As a FFXI player and as a human being he is less than worthless. Kered's posting of his 2-faced bullshit is just the tip of the iceburg.