+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarity Unleashed.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Clarity Unleashed.

orz....

My name thrown around a lot these days.

I'm a frequent browser of these forums, but never have posted before. However, seeing as Nynja has my name in his 3,000,000 posts on these forums, I've decided to finally speak up.

Let's start with screenshots.

Nynja likes to dig up old SS's of random shit regarding Lance, so I thought I'd dig up a few myself.

Classic #1

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/6...peargus7xu.jpg

Nynja, you seem pretty knowlegable about something you've never touched. Please, do tell us all what those buttons do.

Classic #2

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/6...onynja22aw.gif

This is when Nynja went all emo after Lance got his M.body. For those that think that Nynja's well-being is NOT directly related to Lance's success/failure should take this SS into account.

One more SS that I made myself...

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/678...dumbass1qw.png

The search comment in question IS related to Haazhel, and not myself. The proof lies in my jobs. I do not have any jobs that can equip W.legs. Now I think I know Nynja well enough to pre-determine his response to this (and in everybody's best interest, I won't dumb down the grammar and language to bias the pre-determined response):

Nynja>> "I beg to differ, good sir, as you see, Lance is rather lacking in intelligence, and is unaware that said class, 'Warrior', is unable to equip Crimson and/or Blood Cuisses."

Save me the trouble on that one. Lance knows, and you distorted.

It's funny to me how your hatred of Lance clouds your own view in the mirror. When I entered the HNM scene, you were a member of SpoonDaggers, a linkshell that had built you into the "STUN GOD, THF LEGEND" that you proclaimed yourself to be. How did you reward them? With a "Fuck you" after they gave someone else the Assassians Armlets you thought you deserved. You left them and joined their rival linkshell, Emerald. Before long, you had brainwashed your way to next in line for relic --- in front of people that had been in Emerald/Interlopers much longer than you have, and deserved it much more than you. If anyone has any questions about how brainwashing Nynja can be, take a look at this screenshot:

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6...lopers25nr.png

He had the leader of Emerald/Interlopers balls so firmly within his grasp that he was able to get long-time members like Wolfheinrich and Goddess kicked without investigation, two members that were not even in attendence at the incident. An investigation would have led to the fact that Nanou was in Jeuno during the entire incident, and was afk until well over an hour after it happened.

Now I'm comparing Nynja's character to the person he hates so vehemently. Since I joined Osiris well over a year ago, I've watched as Lance has taken a majority of the linkshell's burdens on his back. He'd show up for every king camp without fail, and would orgainize events 6/7, and usually 7/7 days of the week. Whenever there was a dispute between members in the linkshell, Lance was always the one to resolve the problem, and to this day, Osiris has never broken up, nor been on the verge of doing so.

I know I am biased regarding the previous paragraph, but when a member of a linkshell just flat-out bounces on the people that did so much for him, I don't have to question that twice.

I think that's about all that's on my mind. I figure with the days of hard work that Nynja has put into attempting to destroy Lance's character, I should spend 30 mins bringing some clarity to the table.

To wrap up some loose ends:

The only person that has access to my account is Mattaru, as he is a friend IRL.

Zeion does NOT have access to my account, and ever since I joined Osiris, I never thought he even liked me very much.

Zied's character was deleted weeks ago, and has no control over anything. Nor would I EVER give him access to my account, lol. Let's just say Zied is to Osiris as Rakam is to Emerald.

This has been a refreshing post, now I'm off to set up my flame-retardant barrier, and my sock-puppet-whacker.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

+10 excellent pages

LOL, Nynja trolled you all the way from Gilgamesh, that's funny as hell.

has potential.

Potential rating of 7/10.

I predict 3 pages before derail of random shit taking it to 7.

Vobent

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    +10 excellent pages
    I see your 10 and raise you 15.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    has potential.
    Anything directly involving Nynja has potential.

I raise Raineer's 10 pages to 15+

Edit, fuck, Vobent beat me ):

I'll raise to 20!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

you neglected to explain why half of Osiris red-dotted on that update with the new memlocs

osnap

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

entire thread is obvious photoshop imo,

Vobent

Quote Originally Posted by Asy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefier
    has potential.
    Anything directly involving Nynja has potential.

I raise Raineer's 10 pages to 15

I win ^.>

<edit> now you beat me

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

The first post turned gay right abouttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I'm a frequent browser of these forums, but never have posted before. However, seeing as Nynja Here >(his real name is Joshua, btw.)
    Please do tell me, why his real name is included as a flame, because it's pathetic.

It's the equivelant of going to black people and saying "YOU ARE ALL BLACK". Aside from "gee golly i didnt notice" what reply do you expect?

i didnt bother reading the rest of the post, maybe later.

Re: Clarity Unleashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kered
    orz....

My name thrown around a lot these days.

I'm a frequent browser of these forums, but never have posted before. However, seeing as Nynja (his real name is Joshua, btw.) ...
    Joshua???!!! HAHAHAHA WHAT A DORK RIGHT???

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

meh

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

-200000 pages for one of the most rediculous emo titles ever.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

QUICK RUN TO BAHAMUT

I'm scared of what will show up my server now, oh well ; ;

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    The first post turned gay right abouttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I'm a frequent browser of these forums, but never have posted before. However, seeing as Nynja Here >(his real name is Joshua, btw.)
    Please do tell me, why his real name is included as a flame, because it's pathetic.

It's the equivelant of going to black people and saying "YOU ARE ALL BLACK". Aside from "gee golly i didnt notice" what reply do you expect?

i didnt bother reading the rest of the post, maybe later.
    Wasn't meant as a flame, was just meant to add personality! My real name is.... not hard to figure out if you look too hard at the word "Kered".

By the way, I found another screenshot.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6193/mrargus14gw.jpg

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Nynja gives me far too much entertainment here for me to care about anything you just wrote.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I don't understand how Nynja so little posts on that forum, lol.

Haha Nynja is a fuckstick.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Nynja gives me far too much entertainment here for me to care about anything you just wrote.
    That's exactly the response I want/expected to hear. 8)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast