+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    I don't hate Bush, I'm a republican.
    So you feel somebody who lies to us, gets our soldiers killed, fills his administration with liars, and destroys goodwill for america worldwide is ok because you have party loyalty?

GG free thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    no, he's an evil moron.

Let me tell you a little something about why people "treat" Bush the way they do. It doesn't matter what his grades at Yale were or how he compares to Al Gore, what matters is his comparison to past presidents. Compared to people like Lincoln, Roosevelt (although Roos's idiocy made its first appearrance during JP internment), Jackson, and Teddy Roosevelt, Bush has as much brains and coherence as the left nut of a retarded monkey.

He may have book smarts, but he is not president material.
    I lol'ed at that. Jackson was a drunk redneck who bankrupted the country and basically ignored the constitution when he was president. Honestly, the comparison between him and Bush are pretty similar, except Bush wasn't sick in bed for 90% of his term and didn't committ genocide (at least not yet). And I'm not sitting here saying Bush is a great president...frankly, we won't be able to tell for another 50 years depending on how Iraq goes, though I do hate hate hate the fact that he was able to destroy the balance on the Supreme Court (start double bagging it people).

The Gore comparison was not a derail, it was a comparison to a political peer. You can't compare Bush to his predessors yet, not until you have some distance from his term. There have been much worse presidents, and there have been much better, but Bush is certainly not dumb, nor is he lacking compared to some of our past presidents. He may not be the best president, but he's certainly in the middle more likely than not once proper prespective has been gained. In fact, if Iraq 10 years from now is a free country, he might even be alot higher than people think.

But that's neither here nor there, the main thing I'm trying to say is get off his back for malapropisms, they happen to everyone, and it's not a sign of stupidity. It's just a sign that he stumbles over words. I stumble over words all the time (I can never pronounce pnemonia correctly, does that mean I'm a moron? No, it just means I have trouble with the word). I don't vote for someone based on their speechgiving ablity, I vote on their platform (and no, I did not vote for Bush in either election).

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Meant to say Jefferson there.

Nobody is saying that all the other presidents have never been guilty of idiotic fallacies in the history of the US, but so far, Bush is definetly king dunce as of now, him and Nixon have some Mortal Kombat to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    So you feel somebody who lies to us, gets our soldiers killed, fills his administration with liars, and destroys goodwill for america worldwide is ok because you have party loyalty?

GG free thinking
    Welcome to being human.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Was on the in-house company website so.. I figure it's true >.>

Testing games is hard work ._.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    In fact, if Iraq 10 years from now is a free country, he might even be alot higher than people think.
    The thing I find funny about that is that everyone pegs the Christians as the ones on Bush's side and in favor of the war. But I know many Christians who read up on the Bible and such and the area of Babylon (Iraq) is going to be trouble for the duration of our time on earth. So according to certain Christian scholars, this is a hopeless effort

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Truman!

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    one simple question: why does everyone think Bush is a moron? I've never understood that. I don't like him, but I know the man is alot smarter than anyone gives him credit for.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1190792370

GG free thinking
    Welcome to being human.
    I prefer to improve myself and work on my innate weaknesses as opposed to thinking they're inevitable.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Maybe you're saying to yourself: "Hey, the guy speaks publically for hours upon hours during his term. Hes bound to have slipups of the tongue, but he really knows what hes talking about!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B5xVRXLgLxw

No. The man is a moron.

Welcome to being human.
    I prefer to improve myself and work on my innate weaknesses as opposed to thinking they're inevitable.
    Since when did I think they're inevitable?

Just because someone does something that you don't think is right, doesn't make you right. How about you name some of the things Bush has done that you think are good for this nation?

I like his plan to combat illegal aliens

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Kuno 4 President.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Kuno 4 President.
    Not Kuno for VP

Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Kuno 4 President.
    Not Kuno for VP

You're a fag.

[quote=George Feeny]
    Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not Kuno":409da
    Kuno 4 President.
    Not Kuno for VP

You're a fag.[/quote:409da]
    no, but you seem to be one since you online stalking my posts
    gtfo bitch

INTERNET POLITICS SERIOUS BUSINESS

best US president ever: David Palmer

worst US president ever: Charles Logan

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I love how everyone seems to call him a moron for saying things here and there that some would call "stupid"

im sure that everyone who says that has never said anything stupid in their lives either and im sure they would make a better president as well

oh wait, why dont you all just go back and sit on your computer bitching about him

i still love that everyone complains so much, but seems to me that he won the election two times right?

Quote Originally Posted by balthy
    i still love that everyone complains so much, but seems to me that he won the election two times right?
    No. He didn't really. Both were rigged (and I saw the 2nd one rigged 1st hand.)