+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nintendo has BALLS OF STEEL

On President Bush's 60 year birthdday nintendo sent him a llittle present:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=3498

Not sure if they actually did it but it's still hilarious.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

gonintendo.com =/ nintendo

Hell, it was posted by someone named RawMeatCowboy... obviously fake.

Watch Bush become addicted and not leave the White House for a month until they take it away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    Watch Bush become addicted and not leave the White House for a month until they take it away from him.
    I wouldn't put it past him, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    You're getting my hopes up

one simple question: why does everyone think Bush is a moron? I've never understood that. I don't like him, but I know the man is alot smarter than anyone gives him credit for.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    one simple question: why does everyone think Bush is a moron? I've never understood that. I don't like him, but I know the man is alot smarter than anyone gives him credit for.
    Because the man can not form a sentence 95% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    neither can Stephen Hawkins

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

"Those who enter the country illegally violate the law." —George W. Bush, Tucson, Ariz., Nov. 28, 2005

"I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome." —George W. Bush, defending Vice President Dick Cheney's pre-war assertion that the United States would be welcomed in Iraq as liberators, NBC Nightly News interview, Dec. 12, 2005

"I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie. I've heard about it. I hope you go — you know — I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say." —George W. Bush, after being asked whether he's seen Brokeback Mountain, Manhattan, Kan., Jan.23, 2006

"Finally, the desk, where we'll have our picture taken in front of -- is nine other Presidents used it. This was given to us by Queen Victoria in the 1870s, I think it was. President Roosevelt put the door in so people would not know he was in a wheelchair. John Kennedy put his head out the door." —George W. Bush, showing German newspaper reporter Kai Diekmann the Oval Office, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"The point now is how do we work together to achieve important goals. And one such goal is a democracy in Germany." —George W. Bush, D.C., May 5, 2006

"I tell people, let's don't fear the future, let's shape it." —George W. Bush, Omaha, Neb., June 7, 2006

"I was going to say he's a piece of work, but that might not translate too well. Is that all right, if I call you a 'piece of work'?" —George W. Bush to Jean-Claude Juncker, prime minister of Luxembourg, Washington, D.C., June 20, 2005

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005 (Listen to audio)

"I can only speak to myself." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

and ill end with this, dubya at his best

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/...nkey_small.jpg

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

you sir have just entered the realm of the dumbest human beings on the planet

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    you sir have just entered the realm of the dumbest human beings on the planet
    He's Tom Chambers ?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

bullshit, click to hear steven hawkins and Sparky duet. pfff cant form a sentence..

blax n gunz
    BG Level

We can give no credit to a man who speaks like this:

http://www.otisproductions.com/Harlan_M ... arlan.html

Hawkings is 10x more eloquent than this babbling orangutan

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I know a lot of people would suck at speaking in the type of situations he is in. And it's only worse because people make fun of him so much for it ...lol

Quick fact: Eisenhower mumbled everytime he was asked a question so he'd have time to formulate an answer. If he'd done it in this day and age, he'd been roasted for it.

It's just funny to me that bush haters will call him moronic and idiotic on one hand, then attribute these master plans of evil to him on the other hand. He's either a moron, or a evil genius, not both. And seeing that he was elected to the presidency not once, but twice, and he's governed over a republican controlled congress for 75% of his term in an era that is one of the most politcally fractured times in America...you've gotta think he's a hella lot smarter than what the democrats think (which, of course, is why he won the second time).

Ohhh, btw...you do know that he made better grades at Yale than Al Gore made at Harvard(B's versus C-'s)...but Al Gore's the intellectual giant >.> I think he's an arrogant prick, and we'll be feeling the effects of his presidency for the next 30 years, but he's no dummy.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quick fact: Eisenhower mumbled everytime he was asked a question so he'd have time to formulate an answer. If he'd done it in this day and age, he'd been roasted for it.

It's just funny to me that bush haters will call him moronic and idiotic on one hand, then attribute these master plans of evil to him on the other hand.
    Eisenhower was serving as a general during World War II.

Bush served in the...Texas Air National Guard (lol) and never saw combat.

I forgive Eisenhower for mumbling.

And lol@ the Al Gore derail: "Bush may be stupid but lol@democrats." Does not excuse the man currently in charge of America, a man who stumbles on a PREWRITTEN SCRIPT SCROLLING IN FRONT OF HIS EYES ON A PROMPTER.

And I wonder who it is that you think is painting our American President with the 'evil genius' brush because so far most of those accusations (that I've seen) have landed on his cabinet and (former) advisors, not on the president himself (i.e. Cheney, Rove, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld).

I don't hate Bush, I'm a republican. But still, there's a difference between poking fun at and flaming.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I think he's an arrogant prick

Where in the world'd you get that?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

no, he's an evil moron.

Let me tell you a little something about why people "treat" Bush the way they do. It doesn't matter what his grades at Yale were or how he compares to Al Gore, what matters is his comparison to past presidents. Compared to people like Lincoln, Roosevelt (although Roos's idiocy made its first appearrance during JP internment), Jefferson(edit), and Teddy Roosevelt, Bush has as much brains and coherence as the left nut of a retarded monkey.

He may have book smarts, but he is not president material.

Yo Daahan Just for ya buddy:

http://ffxidragoon.ytmnd.com/

Thats for not giving me a back rub t(-.-t)