Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Back on topic, for our despot, we hadn't killed any that time, we started training them before anyone else got to sky. Within 10minutes of training, despot popped. Please remember that if you have RMT up there, they probably have him on a timer, and although killing the PHs wont speed up his timer, if it is up, i think it still gives him a chance to pop.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

@ RK, I think it's just bad luck. I'm of the opinion that Temperance moves to a different tower every ingame day, so depending on how many people you have, maybe it'd be best to have one PT dispatched to kill the NE and SE tower PHs while the rest of the alliance sweeps SW->N->NW.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Back when sea NMs first came out, we got Temperence 2 times during one full trip through Huxzoi to get to the second Ix'mnk spot (before the left door was unlocked.)

Lately though, Temperence has deffinitely been the hardest to pop. Dunno if anything has changed or if its just bad luck.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ichthyos
    @ RK, I think it's just bad luck. I'm of the opinion that Temperance moves to a different tower every ingame day, so depending on how many people you have, maybe it'd be best to have one PT dispatched to kill the NE and SE tower PHs while the rest of the alliance sweeps SW->N->NW.
    Managed to debunk that one :/ Killed SW tower PH on Earthsday, it repopped and killed it again on Earthsday and Temperance showed up. Also, sometimes Temperance won't show up at all, all the PHs will repop, and then he will show up, even though the day hasn't changed. Can go test this yourself by sending a RDM and BLM/RDM duo to each PH so you can grav-kite Temperance if he pops. (Kill the PH outside of the room so Temperance pops un-aggro)

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It worked for despot less then a week ago O.o
    Im fairly certain you are mistaken somehow. I was pseudo-afk doing this like 3 weeks ago prior to sky farming. Didn't pop in like 1.5 hours of it and others seem to have the same results.

I think i'm mistaken too It didn't work last night, ended up just killing them and despot popping on first repops. Whoever said earlier it that it was a mistake and we killed one and didn't notice was probably right.

However, i think maybe it will speed up popping of the NM, like if despot is ready to pop, but won't pop for 20 dolls, if you despawn 19 and kill 1 maybe it will guarantee despot? Ionno, just a thought.