Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Riddle me this.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Riddle me this.

Really hate to start a new thread, but Im going to anyway. Not looking for flames and what have you. Im interested dynamis maps and strats for the four main dynamis cities. My linkshell is having a hard time with dynamis in general. Ive done lots of searches on here looking for them and all ive found is stuff about Mazurka and Boyada tree and somthing about a Sam getting a stupid belt. PM's would help or reply here.. if you're willing enough. Just want some info. Thx.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Don't forget the chrams and whms getting novio.

Came in here thinking this was about Ridill drama >_>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

For maps without detailed pull-by-pull instructions, use the wiki.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/index.php/Dynamis

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

this thread has been ZAMed

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ichthyos
    For maps without detailed pull-by-pull instructions, use the wiki.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/index.php/Dynamis
    Thank you, good info here.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    Came in here thinking this was about Ridill drama >_>

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by gemini~cusp
    I love LG. I saw them at otakon last year and stole their poster. Good stuff.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Wasn't there an old LS site called "Dynamis Cat Attack" or something of that nature? I haven't done dynamis in a long time, but I remember it having a lot of well laid out informaiton. Google has failed me or the site got taken down...

Anywho, The Wiki is awesome, Rock that out.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by cassiraa
    Wasn't there an old LS site called "Dynamis Cat Attack" or something of that nature? I haven't done dynamis in a long time, but I remember it having a lot of well laid out informaiton. Google has failed me or the site got taken down...

Yeah, the owner went mental and needs to be locked away. His LJ still scares me.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

Yeah, the owner went mental and needs to be locked away. His LJ still scares me.
    Wait... what?

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

ve done lots of searches on here looking for them and all ive found is stuff about Mazurka and Boyada tree and somthing about a Sam getting a stupid belt.
    This floored me in laughter.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

Wait... what?
    http://mithrankittycat.livejournal.com/

Just read some of his stuff.

: 3
    hey fuck looking for a cohabiting female in the US, I need to just buy a chinese loveslave or something. oh wait but I don't like asians. I forgot to sleep today :3

vow: no ffxi until july 17th.
    probability of failure: 88%

my belly fat isn't going away. or maybe it is, but i look bloated from eating/drinking. I hope I get abducted by a sex offender or get maimed by a horde of high school girls. omg dead catboy in the middle of the BCC.
    I worry for him >_> When I read his dynamis site years ago, he was quite normal, now he's o_o

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The guys a nut....he really does need to get locked away.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

I like talking about stuff I think I know, so I'll try to throw a few basic general tips -

Don't hit that 2hring mnk
    No DoTs ever, especially on mnks
    Have one BLM per avatar on SMN pulls. They buff themselves, sleep then Stun (incase of astral flow) > Resleep if it wakes.
    Dont make huge alliances of normal parties, it encourages people to not pay attention when everyone gangs up on a mob (which could be a mnk).
    Pullers are a huge part of dynamis, your puller should be able to run 5-10 mobs around for a couple minutes if there is enough room with the help of his healer, movement speed +% items are a huge part of the ability to do this. Which leads in to my next point:
    Don't sleepga stuff unless the puller dies and the secondary puller is unable to round up whatever went loose.

a lot of these things you'll end up figuring out on your own with time. If you can be more specific about whats going wrong (bad pulls? astral flows?) that might help.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Holy Crap.... DynamisCatAttack was /him/!?

100% Polar different writing style from back then... That used to be the best organized site I've seen.

I saw that LJ link on this site before, I look at it once in a while just in case I regain any shred of respect for humanity, to crush it.

For some reason, some nerds and I broke into a house. Zipacna came into the house and we lured him into a room and beat his ass to 50% life. Then kirashi said we needed to give him some space, so we opened the door and ran out. "Awww, zipacna is checking out his house, he's so cute". We all played gameboy in a room, but then the owners of the house came in. I hid in a closet behind a cardboard box. There were two people in the house now, so I had to pick a good time to sneak out. I grabbed a friend's nintendo ds case and ran out.
    Is LittleGamers right..? Is THIS what happens to people who make Dynamis LS's?

Dynamis = 40 BLM, 1 MNK, Smattering of SMN/BRD/RDM, Coupla THFs, Destroy anything that moves.

netz

Holy Crap.... DynamisCatAttack was /him/!?

100% Polar different writing style from back then... That used to be the best organized site I've seen.

I saw that LJ link on this site before, I look at it once in a while just in case I regain any shred of respect for humanity, to crush it.

For some reason, some nerds and I broke into a house. Zipacna came into the house and we lured him into a room and beat his ass to 50% life. Then kirashi said we needed to give him some space, so we opened the door and ran out. "Awww, zipacna is checking out his house, he's so cute". We all played gameboy in a room, but then the owners of the house came in. I hid in a closet behind a cardboard box. There were two people in the house now, so I had to pick a good time to sneak out. I grabbed a friend's nintendo ds case and ran out.
    Is LittleGamers right..? Is THIS what happens to people who make Dynamis LS's?
    He worldshifted with some chick and their intarweb relationship went south. In the process of realizing his former interest is an "item douchebag", he suffered traumatizing brain damage, and now travels between anime conventions as a catboy trying to get laid.

It's thoroughly entertaining.