٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I dont like FPS and this looks frigging awesome

I have a raging hard on right now.

It's crazy thinking that soon enough MMO's will have environments like that.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

iirc this was shown at E3 at one of the press conferences in order to get people really hyped up on either PS3 or 360 hardware. Obviously it did its job, considering how absolutely sick it looks.

If/when MMOs look like that, that will also be pretty hardcore. But really, some MMOs do have really crazy good graphics, even the shittier ones, like Knight Online and Guild Wars are just pretty to look at.

But yeah this game looks amazing (and I still would not buy a 600$ ps3 to play it. ever.)

Groovebox

Wow, that game looks so amazing. I was pretty much sold after seeing him shoot down the trees lol. I don't even know if I would be able to play an MMO with those kind of graphics, it would just be too overwhelming XD...

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    iirc this was shown at E3 at one of the press conferences in order to get people really hyped up on either PS3 or 360 hardware. Obviously it did its job, considering how absolutely sick it looks.

If/when MMOs look like that, that will also be pretty hardcore. But really, some MMOs do have really crazy good graphics, even the shittier ones, like Knight Online and Guild Wars are just pretty to look at.

But yeah this game looks amazing (and I still would not buy a 600$ ps3 to play it. ever.)
    "Electronic Arts and Crytek, announced they will bring Crysis, an exciting new first person shooter, to gamers worldwide. Developed by Crytek, the makers of the award-winning Far Cry, Crysis will be an original first person shooter game for PC based on new intellectual property."

It's for PC ; ;

Probably need one of Nasa's comps to run it though hehe

blax n gunz
    BG Level

This is the game Metal Gear Solid 2 should have been.

Looks really really hard though. Hope they don't make gameplay and fun play 2nd fiddle to 'Realism' which has ruined more than one game in the past.

That does look pretty fucking hot and brings back memories of playing Instincts on Xbox which was also pretty fucking hot. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    If/when MMOs look like that......[snip]
    Huxley.

I think they;re doing a Crysis port for x360?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

lol farcry..

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    This is the game Metal Gear Solid 2 should have been.
    I really hope that's a joke.

They aren't even fucking related in anyway.

Looks kinda cool, but seems unbalanced. The player is like all-powerful.

I like the shotting of the trees part. I'm going to shot a lotta trees if I get that game.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

old

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    Looks kinda cool, but seems unbalanced. The player is like all-powerful.
    Didn't look like he was taking any damage at all. I had a love/hate relationship with Ghost Recon. Getting 1 shotted from something the size of a pixel was cool, but also kinda sucked.

Give me just enough realism to make it cool, but not too much, or else it just gets annoying.

It was probably a demo version. I doubt it would've made a good demonstration if he died after 5mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Groovebox
    Wow, that game looks so amazing. I was pretty much sold after seeing him shoot down the trees lol. I don't
    QFT

Hehe, "Let's go destroy some houses"