Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivve
    My crashes are different. If I crash in Besieged (or in Whietgate), I have to hard reboot my computer. It just stays frozen on the last graphic while the music continutes to play.

It totally sucks ass.
    Do you still receive XP/IS if you wait long enough? I know from time to time I can d/c during a party and still end up with exp for the last fight. Doesn't work for me with beseiged, though.
    Generally it happens right at the end, so I get back in after the closing cutscene. The one time I managed to get in before the cutscene I did not get any XP or IS. So either way it is a big old goose egg.
    I had the same problem a few months ago. I occured alot while Cutscenes, or random moment. No need to say it was a bitch to do CoP CSs when your screen freezes every now and then. I was famous for being the "D/c Master", could have my screen freeze like 5-10 times a day, with a record of 21 times on a sad Wednesday :/

I dont know if you have this happen just for Besieged or can it happen randomly while playing? If it does, then I'd advice you to buy a new video card, and a new Power supply unit. Since this day, my game is beautiful, I have the impression to play on Xbox...

PS: When this happens, the game considers you as being d/c. It is only your screen working (and the music) but your computer is off. Not sure how to explain it in a technical way since I suck at PC, but the idea is here. You wont gain any EXP/ISP as you are not loged anymore.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ragnarok server, who did you lose the AC to?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    My crashes are different. If I crash in Besieged (or in Whietgate), I have to hard reboot my computer. It just stays frozen on the last graphic while the music continutes to play.

It totally sucks ass.
    Do you still receive XP/IS if you wait long enough? I know from time to time I can d/c during a party and still end up with exp for the last fight. Doesn't work for me with beseiged, though.
    Generally it happens right at the end, so I get back in after the closing cutscene. The one time I managed to get in before the cutscene I did not get any XP or IS. So either way it is a big old goose egg.
    I had the same problem a few months ago. I occured alot while Cutscenes, or random moment. No need to say it was a bitch to do CoP CSs when your screen freezes every now and then. I was famous for being the "D/c Master", could have my screen freeze like 5-10 times a day, with a record of 21 times on a sad Wednesday :/

I dont know if you have this happen just for Besieged or can it happen randomly while playing? If it does, then I'd advice you to buy a new video card, and a new Power supply unit. Since this day, my game is beautiful, I have the impression to play on Xbox...

PS: When this happens, the game considers you as being d/c. It is only your screen working (and the music) but your computer is off. Not sure how to explain it in a technical way since I suck at PC, but the idea is here. You wont gain any EXP/ISP as you are not loged anymore.
    It has only happened to me once outside of Besieged. I was waiting for the boat to Nashmau with a ton of people and things went smashy crashy on me. Other than that, if I crash I just get kicekd to the desktop.

I am thinking that I should just buy a whole new PC since this one is like 3-4 year old now.

It totally sucks ass.

It has only happened to me once outside of Besieged. I was waiting for the boat to Nashmau with a ton of people and things went smashy crashy on me. Other than that, if I crash I just get kicekd to the desktop.

I am thinking that I should just buy a whole new PC since this one is like 3-4 year old now.
    I bought a brand-new PC about 4 months ago, and I still crash. Don't bank on it fixing the problem. Though FFXI looks sweet now.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Gilgamash just lost the AC again...why ?? Because everyone was on their lvl 1-50 whatever/whm "being useful" curing the generals.

A good defence surely helps win, but a good offence is required to win.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

That's funny - I've never crashed during/before the cutscenes for Besieged. Usually I'll just be fighting, and things will suddenly get very sluggish, and eventually come to a complete halt... Then it crashes, I get the error message...

The end.

But never from a cutscene.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Gilgamash just lost the AC again...why ?? Because everyone was on their lvl 1-50 whatever/whm "being useful" curing the generals.
    The AC was lost because you were doing Limbus and weren't in besieged where your server needed you. Admit it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by FFXIFlux
    The AC was lost because you were doing Limbus and weren't in besieged where your server needed you. Admit it.
    Actually the past few Besieged's I went COR/BST, just engage+go pafk and spamming charm.

However, when shit happens to hit the fan, I can use charm mobs to pull them away from their current target, be it a general, or the hall of binding area.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

But, you could lower the lag, just a bit, by kicking every players that has nothing to do here: AFK players / Mules and underleveled players (aka 1 - 60).
    IMO 60 is a bit harsh. Lvl 50 mages can still cure, haste and raise (R1 is enough due to no exp lost), Lvl 50 melees can kite away unfought mobs from fighting parties. But wait. That would require strategy instead of mindless bashing of mobs for 0 or casting Dia and Poison for skill up. nvm.

Exact same crap my pc does every besieged. Usually I get lucky and it happens within the first 5-10 minutes so i can log back on intime for full points.

Banned.

BG Level

Wow Nynja, how are you not a hypocrit?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Wow Nynja, how are you not a hypocrit?
    I admit to flat out mooching xp on my lvl 14 (22 now !) job, instead of trying to sugar coat it going "HAY IM CONTRIBUTING LAWL".

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Actually the past few Besieged's I went COR/BST, just engage+go pafk and spamming charm.
    Do you try or does it just come naturally?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I really wouldn't care so much about it crashing if I got the XP and IS when I logged back on.
    Amen, i'll bother participating in besieged when I can stop worrying about crashing and gettting screwed out of XP/IS
    Radeon Graphics Card VPU crash ftl ;;

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Do you try or does it just come naturally?
    http://f10.putfile.com/7/18610375922.jpg

Banned.

BG Level

Wow, sorry, but that is retarded. It's what you do, not what you say that descibres you. So either stop talking like you are not a noob to Besieged or quit the game/kill yourself(what ever is easier), thanks.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm sorry, I'll sub whm now and cure2 the generals for 70hp when they're getting beat on by 1-7 mobs that are hitting them for 150+++++++ dmg a piece and say I'm contributing because BRP says unless I'm doing that I'm not contributing and I should kill myself.

GREAT FUCKING LOGIC THERE.
    Lets not forget that after casting three cure2's I'll be out of MP and have to rest.

Banned.

BG Level

How about getting on your level 75 job, yah? Maybe sub WHM if you want to cure.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    How about getting on your level 75 job, yah? Maybe sub WHM if you want to cure.
    BECAUSE I CANT GET LIMIT POINTS OUT OF IT YOU FUCKING SHMUCK

whered you go ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7