Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

In older FF's, the Aspi mobs appeared much more lizard-like than turtle.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tarukiss
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimli
    Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    I suggest you go back in time and stop yourself from throwing it.. I know a guy who can help you do it.
    who?
    He has only done it once before and you have to bring your own weapon.
    Kinda hard to on the second part, he threw it

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ivve
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarukiss
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimli
    Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    I suggest you go back in time and stop yourself from throwing it.. I know a guy who can help you do it.
    who?
    He has only done it once before and you have to bring your own weapon.
    Safety not guaranteed.
    Push it to the Limit!

I am positive that they can resummon your lost item only to certain circumstances. Regular GM's does not have authorization to summon items but a Senior GM can. They go through a investigation process where they look at your log. Everything should be saved on thier server, I believe the game saves logs every 30min or so. If you ever played Ever Quest youll remember the save log screen every 15min. They will ask the time and date of the lost item, so itll be easier for them (Dev. Team) to look up.

This has happen to me before but it was in Ever Quest. Some how one of my items were lost and i contacted a GM. He made a report and he sent it up to a higher GM so they can investigate. It took them about 1 day toget back to me, i got my item back, the GM told me that the zone has swallowed my item lol.

Dice and rum
    Not necessarily in that order

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    I heard the best way to get these items back is --- to not be retarded and throw them in the first place.

No offense, but I really don't understand how people keep doing this... don't make a ranged attack macro for pulling or some shit if you have an item you are afraid to lose like this.
    Agreed. I've had a bomb core (the same one) for a year and a half now. Though I play many jobs, I have NO ranged macros. If I'm playing a job that needs one, I check to make sure I don't have my bomb core in place before making the macro, then I delete the macro once the party is finished.

(Watch me throw it tomorrow now that I've said this...)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Since I use my chakram or ungur, and not darts or anything of the sort, and I don't play rng, I just set my macro to unequip my ammo slot first (bomb core and phantom tathlum and sachet are all ammo). This has saved me a couple times now from chucking my tathlum at stuff.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I threw my Tiphia Sting a few weeks back having been on Corsair non-stop for the previous few months. It didn't cost me anything but that just made it suck even more for me because of the memories I have of getting it.

Banned.

BG Level

HAY GUYS, MAYBE ITS ABOUT TIME NOT TO MACRO RANGE ATTACK?

How many god-damned threads are we going to see. Don't macro that shit, and don't have CTRL+D.

Abilities -> Range Atk.

More annoying? Maybe. We'll just include it in the magic that is the Ranger job.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

This has happen to me before but it was in Ever Quest. Some how one of my items were lost and i contacted a GM. He made a report and he sent it up to a higher GM so they can investigate. It took them about 1 day toget back to me, i got my item back, the GM told me that the zone has swallowed my item lol.
    Those GMs actually "investigate" and possibly have even a base knowledge of the game. Then again, that game has serious broken content/mechanics. I "synthed" some ultra-rare item that dropped off some "HNM" once, and the result showed up as "Pristine ????" instead of the item name. It was unequippable, had no stats and only a black box as the graphic. I contacted a GM, and they had logs or whatever and returned all the items to my inventory the next day, fixed the bug, and I synthed it successfully.

However, their content is ridiculously broken and their devs actually listen to players. The dumb players. Subsequently, dumbing the game down to WoW-proportions. So, you gotta take the good with the bad if you like those kind of devs.

New Merits
    BG Level

i threw my HP easter egg like 3 days ago the first item i have ever thrown on accident. i have no ranged macros and i play with a PS2 controller. its easy to throw an item with a PS2 controller because ranged att. is right below the weapon skill option. i manually hit my weaponskills until i find a good comfortable layout for my macros that works well with me. ;.;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

How about SE stop being dicks making items that should never be thrown into throwing weapons. You can't throw virtue stones, what is so hard at making all these other items the same way.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Pfft you think thats good? You should have heard me the night in Vent where I tossed 45 Ancient Beastcoins in a burn PT by mistake.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Tossed 90 Kindred seals once.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I've tossed two bomb cores and dusk gloves. Someone I know tossed like a dozen bomb cores