Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MOB Def & VIT Data     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

MOB Def & VIT Data

Does anyone have or know of any online location where I can figure out VIT and Def of most TP burn mobs. I can figure it out for trolls, but I don't go to many other camps often.

Thanks

New Merits
    BG Level

zam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ddong
    zam.com
    33 posts doesn't let you post stupid shit when a regular makes a serious thread.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    zam.com
    33 posts doesn't let you post stupid shit when a regular makes a serious thread.
    (True Strike)

And besides, this topic is above Allan00bs.

Can whoever finds this information for Epigram also find out about mob str/atk? >.>

http://f4.aaa.livedoor.jp/~rmkta/ws/

Its in JP but apparently has some of this info

New Merits
    BG Level

its ok, in a couple months after i keep up with some posts ill be able to do zam.com to you because post count obviously makes you superiour!

its ok, in a couple months after i keep up with some posts ill be able to do zam.com to you because post count obviously makes you superiour!
    No, understanding the culture of a community makes you superior. It's an end game forum, he asked for end game information that'd not be readily available elsewhere.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

After a couple months the zam.com thing will be deader than Kuno cards, and if you're still doing it...

You really have to know what alla has and does not have to properly zam people anyway. zam DOES NOT HAVE mob vit/def data broken down by level and nobody who posts there will know, either. Someone comes in here with a 'hay guyz where do I level BST' post then you can Zam them (and probably really, actually help them in the process).

I put that website in the google auto translator and got the usual direct engrish stuff

I'm on ps2 so I can't run any parsers, and I am a computard anyway, but last time I expd pld on Abraxas(before toa lol) I found that they couldn't break 113 damage on a regular strike, I can't remember my exact gear from it because it was months ago (hooray pld seeking ability). Every single time they hit me, it was for 113 damage or less, and they would throw out entire strings of 113 attacks. So I've been wondering about different mob/nm's str/atk and how I could break it down, or how much difference my vit/def can make, but I can't find info and my ls mates can't find defensive parsers (to measure dmg I take, attacks I shield, etc) It'd be so interesting to me to be able to exactly plan out the destruction of my enemy's offense(ie, knowing just how much vit/def I need to hit the curve) but I can't ; ;

I understand it's kinda useless information(since I'm gonna be stacking vit/def regardless of what I find), but I want to know it anyway. So if anybody knows of a defensive parser like that I'd really appreciate it.

Banned.

BG Level

Zam-ians... Zamese... Zam users would answer this question with: MONSTERS HAVE VIT?

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Zam-ians... Zamese... Zam users would answer this question with: MONSTERS HAVE VIT?
    Someone on zam told me once that mobs did a set amount of damage every hit, that it was programmed into the game. Making gear and stats completely worthless

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon
    Someone on zam told me once that mobs did a set amount of damage every hit, that it was programmed into the game. Making gear and stats completely worthless
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon
    Would you really put it past Square at this point? Honestly?

http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/bestiary.shtml

That site *used* to have mob data I think, although im not 100% sure that is the one I am thinking of. Its down now however, and I have no idea how long it has been down for

Old Merits
    BG Level

Ok, thanks so far. I'll run around and wack things with my axe and see what I can figure out.

I'm under the impression that PDIF of 1.0 can be determined by finding the sum of the minimum low def con and maximum high def con then divided by two?

Well one thing is i've noticed in my travels is damage dealt through melee attacks doesn't follow the same formula as WS. DMG seems to be a scalar multiplier in normal melee damage. The WS formulas from studio gobli which seem accurate for ws damage do not apply well to melee hits.

Old Merits
    BG Level

A few mistrals would give me an estimate though.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by epigram
    Ok, thanks so far. I'll run around and wack things with my axe and see what I can figure out.

I'm under the impression that PDIF of 1.0 can be determined by finding the sum of the minimum low def con and maximum high def con then divided by two?
    I've seen this reference in the parse tests before, what is a PDIF and how is it calculated?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Epincus
    Quote Originally Posted by epigram

I've seen this reference in the parse tests before, what is a PDIF and how is it calculated?
    It's a (randomized) function of your attack vs the mob's defense: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/index.php/PDIF