+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: sept 11 conspiracy     submit to reddit submit to twitter

sept 11 conspiracy

[quote:78184]I found this link on the WoW forums this morning only to find that the post had been deleted 30 minutes later.

In the spirt of the way this movie was written i wanted to pass on this infomation as was requested in the film.

This film is about 1 hour 20 minutes long and is all about 9/11, some scenes in this may be distrubing to people so i urge you not to watch if you think you may be upset.

However this is a very powerful film with a very powerful message if you do choose to watch it, watch it with an open mind and in full.

I personally have seen other movies about this subject but none so long and involving as this one which has left me angry and filled with questions.

Let me know what your thoughts if you did watch it.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7137943386[/quote:78184]

However this is a very powerful film with a very powerful message if you do choose to watch it, watch it with an open mind and in full.
    No, it is an elaborate conspiracy theory directed by a nutcase. This video is old as shit and I'm pretty sure someone put up a website basically tearing down everything in it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

There are no coincidences. I'm a sucker for conspiracy.

/alex jones off

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This video cannot be older. There's already a huge thread about this somewhere on here.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    No, it is an elaborate conspiracy theory directed by a nutcase. This video is old as shit and I'm pretty sure someone put up a website basically tearing down everything in it.
    The website that debunked all that bullshit with all this "scientific jargon" never once mentioned the fact that no building in human history has ever "collapsed" to the ground from internal fires, even structures that had weaker supports as the 2 towers did. But alas the twin towers are the first to do so, and the timing was incredibly sudden compared the never-occurance of any other buildings in history that were in raging fires. And people that heard explosions must've all been liars.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

initially, i bought the conspiracy thoery after seeing the video as well. but then i figure that is based on the assumptions that

1) the bush administration is capable of perpetrating and orchestrating something on this scale
    2) the administration is able to keep such a conspiracy in secrecy.

frankly, i don't believe the current administration is competent in accomplishing either judging from all the messes it is in right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi
    The website that debunked all that bullshit with all this "scientific jargon" never once mentioned the fact that no building in human history has ever "collapsed" to the ground from internal fires, even structures that had weaker supports as the 2 towers did. But alas the twin towers are the first to do so, and the timing was incredibly sudden compared the never-occurance of any other buildings in history that were in raging fires. And people that heard explosions must've all been liars.
    How many Skyscraper built exactly like the Twin Towers do you know? And how many of them have "encountered" a plane, and been set in fire by fuel?

I swear people need to think before listening to crap and saying it must be true because they want to believe in a consiparcy plot.

That SpellCast Guy
    BG Level

Loose Change is a conspiracy propaganda video, and like any good propaganda, it's going to convince you that its side is the truth, if you don't do your own research.

Here's a good place to look at the other side of things, a 146-page document detailing the factual innaccuracies in the movie:

http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html

I'm not saying that some things about 9/11 don't seem fishy, but don't take Loose Change as gospel without looking at the arguments from the opposite side as well.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    How many Skyscraper built exactly like the Twin Towers do you know? And how many of them have "encountered" a plane, and been set in fire by fuel?

I swear people need to think before listening to crap and saying it must be true because they want to believe in a consiparcy plot.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

Quote Originally Posted by Inverse
    frankly, i don't believe the current administration is competent in accomplishing either judging from all the messes it is in right now.
    Illuminati

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Freight

Exactly what I was thinking.
    Not to mention the sound multiple 12 foot thick concrete pilons would make when they cracked under pressure.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos
    Loose Change is a conspiracy propaganda video, and like any good propaganda, it's going to convince you that its side is the truth, if you don't do your own research.

Here's a good place to look at the other side of things, a 146-page document detailing the factual innaccuracies in the movie:

I'm not saying that some things about 9/11 don't seem fishy, but don't take Loose Change as gospel without looking at the arguments from the opposite side as well.
    Wow, 146 pages.

Talk about being full of shit.

so epical, your sig.
    || FFXI (Casual) - RDM75 MNK67 NIN50 Cloth94.7

|| WoW (Inactive) - 60 Mage (DE'd... sup 750G) 49 Rogue(Main/40's PvP only for now)
    what you said to me.
    Firestarter wrote:
    and epical, im sure it doesnt matter but they are doing the return home to vana'diel thing to restore deleted characters.
    Epical wrote:
    Uh, only tards delete their characters. I sold mine, which is why I don't have an account to play it on.
    so what happend?

well the empire statebuilding for one.....

The plane that hit the Empire State building was also a B-25, not a 747.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by Raivyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Deimos

Wow, 146 pages. Interpret: (im not reading all that shit)

Talk about being full of shit. Interpret: (I read it and its all bullshit, i know this as fact)
    Lolirony

This movie uses conincidences and misinformation to paint a very believable picture. You just have to find out for yourself if many of the facts in the movie are correct, then make your own conclusions.

remember. the simplest anser is most often the right one

Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    The plane that hit the Empire State building was also a B-25, not a 747.
    they didnt blame the collapse on the planes, they blamed it on the intense heat from the jetfuel.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

didnt we already go through this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast