Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Tonight we were due to do sky and I got chatting to one of the members in my former linkshell about what they had killed there. Anyway, she told me that they saw a gilseller (sorry, I mean a player with more time to play that us) warp to Zipacna and claim it as it popped. They submitted a GM call and the reply was basically along the lines of "we know they do it but we can't do anything about it unless we see it". lolk.
    Yeah that was us. The gs in question was the elv m called Dsl. He's very good at guessing what side zip's going to spawn on. Anyway, he camps just at the top of the stairs that lead down to the basement, presumably so he can widescan both upstairs and downstairs because the map switches if you go down them a bit.

Anyway myself and 2 of my ls were basically just standing with him for over an hour waiting for zip (we had ppl in the other entrance) and he's constantly using tonko to remain invisible. I was bst/nin and spotted zip on scan. I was checking every 15s or so. Zip had popped further in towards the middle bit where the 2 sides meet, in the larger room of just 4-5 statues. I used tonko and ran to him with him on track. I get to zip with charm macro readied, and he's *already* purple, and shadowbound..

I tab like crazy and my cursor lands on something that's moving way too fast, and then just disappears before I had a chance to realise what happened or see what it was. You know when you lose target because it's no longer in sight. Anyway, zip becomes unbound and starts moving toward the exit. How he got there, even if he had striders, and not be able to see him use shadowbind on it, and then re-tonko, is beyond me.

The gs engage near the zone, and their pld comes in. Their response time alone is shocking. The pld actually dies not too long after engaging, and their mithra thf Andysr does cfh on it, knowing they couldn't tank it. Then they proceed to zone in and out voking/aggroing it, so it remains yellow for over 10 mins while we're waiting for it to go white.

It does, and we get claim, but unfortunately our nin dies and so we start binding it while we have another tank come to us. Somehow it goes white (we still hadn't really worked out why) and they *re-claim*. The now raised pld used provoke but it wasn't enough, and we weren't fast enough, and they shadowbind and get claim. They proceed to kill it without anything else happening.

By now most of our ls are absolutely livid. About 4-5 of our members call for GM, and they all get the same guy. [GM]Landisl. One of the things he said was that they had received around 20 calls alone today just for Dsl. Anyway, they said they're going to keep a very close eye on him. What good that will do, who knows. He probably only does this stuff in rare situations. When I camped against Dsl before on another day in the other entrance it popped on the stairs for him and he was able to get it fairly easily. But this time, knowing we were competing against them, and that it spawned miles away, he probably resorts to this.

I'm seriously fed up with sky, and I actually used to enjoy it because the lvl of productivity was generally better than sea. You often felt like you were accomplishing stuff. :\

It's pathetic how nothing is ever done in this game.

It's also more pathetic that GM's just filter through our responses as if all our calls were mere solicitation.

While very unlikely, it would be wonderful if at a future predetermined date, word got around to everyone and their brother across all servers, using the power of word of mouth and forums, to submit a PoL response directly to SE. Currently SE sees one, two, or even hundreds of emails and puts these on the back burner, or discards because out of sight, out of mind, and on with the next issue. But, if we could make these motherf**kers see 100,000-300,000+ emails outlining how much we dislike RMT, how shitty the GM service is, maybe we can get someone's attention.

Ultimately it's up to them to change, or not change these situations of course. But currently, nothing will be done because simply their isn't a large enough mass to demand a change. Until there'ss a risk towards SE's earning potential, nothing will ever change.

In the end, 300,000 voices hold more weight than 100 issues about one topic, and much more definately than a single voice. How insignificant we all are - alone. And if nothing else, a few hundred thousand email would be a bitch to read through, which SE does claim that they do for each and every personal submission.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Tonight we were due to do sky and I got chatting to one of the members in my former linkshell about what they had killed there. Anyway, she told me that they saw a gilseller (sorry, I mean a player with more time to play that us) warp to Zipacna and claim it as it popped. They submitted a GM call and the reply was basically along the lines of "we know they do it but we can't do anything about it unless we see it". lolk.
    Yeah that was us. The gs in question was the elv m called Dsl. He's very good at guessing what side zip's going to spawn on. Anyway, he camps just at the top of the stairs that lead down to the basement, presumably so he can widescan both upstairs and downstairs because the map switches if you go down them a bit.
    lol his name is dsl

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/d/6...99c6a901ae.jpg
    This guy still plays...

How much more useless can you get ?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nynja I was looking over the image in your post and it seems you kinda missed something. I think I figured out how he managed to get up there.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/NotKuno/lance.jpg

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    http://content.ytmnd.com/content/d/6...99c6a901ae.jpg
    This guy still plays...

How much more useless can you get ?
    He's up there because of Crimson Cuisses and Mazurka, he can run so fast that he climbed up the wall and is jumping from tree branch to tree branch. Why do people always suspect the worst out of others?

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

like sonic?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

more like knuckles amirite

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Sounds like someone needs to work up a shop right about now.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    posting in the next best thing on BG Forums.
    The best thing being Rocl's sig.

I'm going to submit to SE that when we zone instead of seeing black screen and "Downloading data...." I just get tiled hasselhoffs covering my screen, that sig wins it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer

I'm going to submit to SE that when we zone instead of seeing black screen and "Downloading data...." I just get tiled hasselhoffs covering my screen, that sig wins it.
    Everytime I see it, I want to laugh again, it never gets old.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Square-Enix
    New Downloading Data Screen!(10/24/2006)

In the upcoming version update, a picture of David Hasselhoff in a speedo will replace the usual black screen that appears when you change zones.
    We all lose. Be careful of what you wish for.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus

In the upcoming version update, a picture of David Hasselhoff in a speedo will replace the usual black screen that appears when you change zones.
    I have no idea how this is a "lose"- as far I'm concerned it's a winnator 5000.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus

If it were a Galka in a speedo, you'd probably get the biggest boner known to man.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i do sky at night w/ JP LS a couple times a week. last week some of us were walking to ulli camp, and we had 6 people already there. a couple rmt are next to us in hall of the gods, but when we take a right in ru'aun gardens they went straight ahead. i assumed they were killing kirin and forgot about them.

1 minute later, when we werent even to genbu island, everyone at Ulli camp says Ulli popped... and was claimed by the same RMT who were running next to us in hall of the gods.

how is that even possible??? i got to ulli 4-5 mins later and the same guys that went in the first entrance were kiting ulli around the platform!

also, the leader of the JP LS made a GM call.. and the GMs did nothing. so it's not just an NA problem.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Threads like this make me sad.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by grunion
    i do sky at night w/ JP LS a couple times a week. last week some of us were walking to ulli camp, and we had 6 people already there. a couple rmt are next to us in hall of the gods, but when we take a right in ru'aun gardens they went straight ahead. i assumed they were killing kirin and forgot about them.

1 minute later, when we werent even to genbu island, everyone at Ulli camp says Ulli popped... and was claimed by the same RMT who were running next to us in hall of the gods.

how is that even possible??? i got to ulli 4-5 mins later and the same guys that went in the first entrance were kiting ulli around the platform!

also, the leader of the JP LS made a GM call.. and the GMs did nothing. so it's not just an NA problem.
    And obviously, the problem was the amount of BLM they had! nononon nothing to do with the fact they speed hacked, dont be silly.

I do perfer to go through main entrance then walking around the outisde when I goto byakko and anything genral around genbu's pad. I take the opposite warp from mother Globe and it puts me behind that annoying door in Genbu Entrance...Might be faster, but I dont think it is that fast

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Yeah I reported flee hackers with names and exact times, and GMs replied but then did nothing about it. If you make another call when say you see them fleehacking again an hour later or the next day or next week, you usually get the automated message....
    It kinda gives me the impression that the only reason why they want names and violation in the message is so they can give you an automated message instead of doing anything the next time:"we are already looking into this user, do not report him again" (or something like that, can't find a SS).

I really hope they do something more drastic about it soon, the change probably has to start from SE, like they did with the rules of conduct (a lot of dishonest people would do things like quartermaster BCNMs and run, and GMs didn't do anything about it, now they can and will intervene), or MPK (although most people don't like the solution, it shows that eventually they do try to address problems).

Another thing that's a bit concerning to me is the amount of up and coming gilsellers. On my server alone there are 1-3 all-gilseller PTs (rank1, lvl 30-40+ with no sub all autogenerated names) for every level range, in korroloka, qufim, jungle, desert, garlaige, even kuftal. All this happened in the last month or so from what I could tell just soloing/pting to xp subjobs.
    These don't affect endgame yet, but it's probably only a matter of time, and I imagine the poor people who just started on xbox360 recently never even get to experience what a good PT plays like, or have much fun, which hurts the game in the long run if they all start quitting, same for new upcoming lvl 75 players who get to sky and see all the mrargus and fleehacks etc...