Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BG     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Needs more incriminating photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    Siren drama is so fucking weak it's sad.
    So are Anon posters. Btw Sirenia, I love how you get backed into a corner and then try to insult MY real life lol. Last I checked I go out, have friends, and don't need to find some online girl to meet up with and use

I'm not saying having a relationship over FFXI or the internet in general is a bad thing either, I've heard of many that have worked out. It's just under the circumstances of Sirenia being a dumb whore that I do not agree with it.

Seebo has had a toilet mouth since the day I met him in Moonglow. Perfect example of the tough guy behind the keyboard act.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Seebo
    Minus enmity is very important for a WHM, but not when you could get a high level plus a decent MND rating in the head slot. The haste on the turban is a bit more important for getting erases off on tanks who need it rather than the minimal hate erase pulls.
    -1 WHM point, keep trying (edit: actually -2 points, not sure how Haste=Fastcast but whatever)

The only thing he ever passed for Naerie was the AF2 gloves...OH WOW, WHM AF2 GLOVES!
    You're the one making him out to be a saint for passing SO MUCH GEAR, which point are you making exactly?
    asks to come back to IN so he can lot a ridill for his upcomming WAR
    sarcasm and comedy are lost on you
    and,with 100+3 Clothcraft, only gives his E-bitch Sirenia a Peace cape +1 LOL. You couldn't even give her the Errant cape that you tried to sell forever.
    I like where this is going. Ok she sits 8 feet from me (btw her character has both the peace cape+1 and errant cape), so I'm not supposed to lend her gear? Don't believe everything you hear seebo, no matter how much you love naerie the bullshit she spreads about me sending tons of gear to my "e-girlfriend" is just that...bullshit. Once she moved in i felt RELATIVELY COMFORTABLE letting her borrow things, you know...since she lives here and all.
    Then again...Sirenia only knows how to stack on -enmity so her obnoxious Cure IV spammage doesn't get her char killed with her cute little raven beret on. What would she care? She just likes using you for your money
    Funny she WHM's just like anyone else, C3/C5/Regen3 are her friends too. I forgot that you don't play WHM so you don't remember how it goes.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sirenia Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Velen

only gives his E-bitch Sirenia a Peace cape +1 LOL. You couldn't even give her the Errant cape that you tried to sell forever.

Then again...Sirenia only knows how to stack on -enmity so her obnoxious Cure IV spammage doesn't get her char killed with her cute little raven beret on. What would she care? She just likes using you for your money
    I am wearing an Errant cape, shows how much you know.
    Again you're just pulling shit out of your ass because you can't find anything else better, I don't spam CureIV. Maybe you should try actually having some proof to back up these claims. And...what money? Gil? lolrite...stfu. lol

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Needs more incriminating photos.
    Welcome to page 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirenia
    I am wearing an Errant cape
    Raineer? You're allowed back in my bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Minus enmity is very important for a WHM, but not when you could get a high level plus a decent MND rating in the head slot. The haste on the turban is a bit more important for getting erases off on tanks who need it rather than the minimal hate erase pulls.
    -1 WHM point, keep trying (edit: actually -2 points, not sure how Haste=Fastcast but whatever)

The only thing he ever passed for Naerie was the AF2 gloves...OH WOW, WHM AF2 GLOVES!
    You're the one making him out to be a saint for passing SO MUCH GEAR, which point are you making exactly?

[quote:b4daf]asks to come back to IN so he can lot a ridill for his upcomming WAR
    sarcasm and comedy are lost on you

and,with 100+3 Clothcraft, only gives his E-bitch Sirenia a Peace cape +1 LOL. You couldn't even give her the Errant cape that you tried to sell forever.
    I like where this is going. Ok she sits 8 feet from me (btw her character has both the peace cape+1 and errant cape), so I'm not supposed to lend her gear? Don't believe everything you hear seebo, no matter how much you love naerie the bullshit she spreads about me sending tons of gear to my "e-girlfriend" is just that...bullshit. Once she moved in i felt RELATIVELY COMFORTABLE letting her borrow things, you know...since she lives here and all.

Funny she WHM's just like anyone else, C3/C5/Regen3 are her friends too. I forgot that you don't play WHM so you don't remember how it goes.[/quote:b4daf]

You're an idiot, getting the haste off more quickly > the small hate generated

I'm defending someone who you decided to bring into this insulting him for no reason. He's back in the shell now, cause people actually like him...unlike you and Sirenia

As much sarcasm as you made it out to be, you still meant it haha. Hell you even asked Locke if we were selling a W body a while back on here.

I guess once your Errant cape got returned from the AH 20 times you figured since you weren't gonna sell it you might as well give it to her to get your dick sucked more often (which isn't too bad I guess rofl)

I do play WHM, actually more often than she does, and I don't suck when I play it. Casting Haste on someone 20 seconds after you had casted it previously is real efficient. Same as casting Regen 3 on them when they are near full. She's an idiot, is my point. She pulls hate for silly choices, very avoidable reasons, thus her need for stacked -enmity. Whatever floats your boat, our tanks don't need to worry about her suckfest anymore.

Edit: Fixed quoting, I'm not a forum pro like Raineer

This thread will burn out fast if more siren folk don't come leaping out of the woodwork :(

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I do play WHM, actually more often than she does, and I don't suck when I play it. Casting Haste on someone 20 seconds after you had casted it previously is real efficient. Same as casting Regen 3 on them when they are near full. She's an idiot, is my point. She pulls hate for silly choices, very avoidable reasons, thus her need for stacked -enmity. Whatever floats your boat, our tanks don't need to worry about her suckfest anymore.
    Regen 3 when tanks are near full in HNM fights, wow yeah you're right that's stupid. I bet it's IMPOSSIBLE to predict when tanks are going to take damage, since fafnir randomly goes without striking for several minutes at a time.

Is there a reason a good WHM wouldn't run a fucking regen chain, similar to how you'd chain refresh or haste?

edit since you changed yours
    I'm defending someone who you decided to bring into this insulting him for no reason. He's back in the shell now, cause people actually like him...unlike you and Sirenia, who left the linkshell by their own choosing after hearing enough fucking jokes about buttsecks between seebo and george

As much sarcasm as you made it out to be, you still meant it haha. Hell you even asked Locke if we were selling a W body a while back on here, because it's alot more enjoyable to just craft and buy shit than see <Seebo> <Seebo> <Seebo> <Seebo> 900 times a night in LS chat

I guess once your Errant cape got returned from the AH 1 time you figured since you weren't gonna sell it you might as well let her borrow it since it was your own personal cape anyways, and -enmity is more important to WHM than RDM
    this part of your post was so wrong I just figured I'd change it for the better

as for your continued implications that I'm a forum whore and you're not...seriously have you checked sirenffxi lately? you STALK diagemi and every thread on there like it's your life obsession. You're known across the ffxi internet as "that guy that posts stupid pictures in response to EVERY SITUATION", where's the YOU WIN THE PRIZE picture for literally the 987th time?

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Regen 3 when tanks are near full in HNM fights, wow yeah you're right that's stupid. I bet it's IMPOSSIBLE to predict when tanks are going to take damage, since fafnir randomly goes without striking for several minutes at a time.

Is there a reason a good WHM wouldn't run a fucking regen chain, similar to how you'd chain refresh or haste?
    Not the tanks, my example was from Dynamis, on mages and melee who are not constantly being hit. GJ assuming though, shmuck

And you don't run into a Haste chain 20 seconds after you casted it on someone. That's a waste of MP and hate gain.

Actually if a WHM has some spare MP and tosses a regen on me during dynamis, even if I'm fully buffed, I'd greatly appreciate it. That 15/tick or w/e it is might well save my life when I get smacked in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Actually if a WHM has some spare MP and tosses a regen on me during dynamis, even if I'm fully buffed, I'd greatly appreciate it. That 15/tick or w/e it is might well save my life when I get smacked in the face.
    A Regen 3 when near full life? Maybe a Regen or Regen 2.

Wow you're getting wrecked in this discussion Seebo and Raineer's not even a whm.

Wow you're getting wrecked in this discussion Seebo and Raineer's not even a whm.
    Am I? Re-read. I know some of you guys are his cronies in your little BG click, but he's wrong. Talk to the people in our shell for proof.

Considering a single strike from a dynamis mob can deal 300+ to a non pld I'd say regen 3 with high hp is fine and dandy.

If they have spare MP, why the hell not Regen III?

If they have spare MP, why the hell not Regen III?
    That's the thing, she never did have spare MP

Am I? Re-read. I know some of you guys are his cronies in your little BG click, but he's wrong. Talk to the people in our shell for proof.

Shuemue

I'm in no BG clique, I just appreciate a WHM caring about stuff other than spamming Cure V on a tank, oh and you made yourself look a dick by insulting them personally first.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I wear zenith crown or my CC glasses cause they look freaking hot

-19-22 enmity seems good enough for me

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast