Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pampei
    Wanna know what I think?

anyone whos gunna engage AV burn your 2hours before engaging...

so everyone whos engaged to AV has no 2hr, maybe it won't have two hours? Since Sea is like what, the opposite of ground?

Iunno if thats been tested or not, haven't read anything in any other forums or threads, dont really feel like reading the 50+ pages of AV threads TBQH, just goin off of memory from what I read ealier this year...

if it two hours so be it, was a theory anyways...

Just for the record, No I dont have Sea, but thats still what I think
    Strangely enough not a bad idea, doesnt explain why he still uses 2hours that you dont have of jobs there. Test it out I guess though...kinda suck to waste all 2hours though and inturn not gain anything out of it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Quote Originally Posted by Pampei
    Wanna know what I think?

anyone whos gunna engage AV burn your 2hours before engaging...

so everyone whos engaged to AV has no 2hr, maybe it won't have two hours? Since Sea is like what, the opposite of ground?

Iunno if thats been tested or not, haven't read anything in any other forums or threads, dont really feel like reading the 50+ pages of AV threads TBQH, just goin off of memory from what I read ealier this year...

if it two hours so be it, was a theory anyways...

Just for the record, No I dont have Sea, but thats still what I think
    Strangely enough not a bad idea, doesnt explain why he still uses 2hours that you dont have of jobs there. Test it out I guess though...kinda suck to waste all 2hours though and inturn not gain anything out of it.
    It still sort of makes sense. Maybe you have to have every job in the alliance, and if you don't, it uses that job's 2hr.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Not like you are gaining much by popping AV right now anyway. You are just losing xp and getting pissed off at SE for not making it more obvious on how to weaken it. Might as try as many weird ass ideas as possible in an attempt to make him stop spamming 2hrs while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternus
    Not like you are gaining much by popping AV right now anyway. You are just losing xp and getting pissed off at SE for not making it more obvious on how to weaken it. Might as try as many weird ass ideas as possible in an attempt to make him stop spamming 2hrs while you can.
    Because nobody's killed it since the addition of draw-in from north alteiau right?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Well, I'm a PLD and it's used Invincible while trying to kill me, so..

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Because nobody's killed it since the addition of draw-in from north alteiau right?
    Pretty sure one LS did but they were secretive on how they beat it.... can't remeber atm. Maybe they had no clue themselves how they made the 2hrs go away lol. AV is a complete doushce and someone will eventually stumble into a way to make him stop 2hring.

Pretty sure one LS did but they were secretive on how they beat it.... can't remeber atm. Maybe they had no clue themselves how they made the 2hrs go away lol. AV is a complete doushce and someone will eventually stumble into a way to make him stop 2hring.
    Sadly I think it was the 'no clue' thing.

Sadly I think it was the 'no clue' thing.
    Didn't the 1 NA LS and 2 JP LSes who killed Ix/Jailers kill him recently after the draw-in patch? They got like every drop but Sash. Noone knows how they locked 2hours though, since obviously killing Ix/Jailers doesnt work.

Wasn't it something like a JP LS came and teamed up with them to kill Jailers and Ix in sea while they held AV? It seemed pretty dumb then, but I guess this confirms it to be bogus.

edit: agggggggggggggg beaten to the punch.

Ya, its not confirmed what made the 2 hour stop, but we gave out some info on how we tried to handle it. Can't give any more new info until we tried another AV. 2 JP that helped us pop 2 JoL yesterday and no AV. Anyway good luck on AV!

Archeons,
    Millennium LS
    http://www.millenniumls.org

To beat AV, throw 18 lv75 puppetmasters at it.

Well it depop.

Did you try killing all other Aerns in the zone?

I'm going to start asking Billywitchdoctor.com for AV strategies.

Everythings literally been done or tried except completely ridiculous or extreme stuff like trading Goblin Water to Ebon Panels, and even then there's been no evidence that seperate zones interact with one another like that, especially to affect a mob already in play. The JP/NA attempt even tried killing all the jailers with AV popped and that didn't work. Legitimate attempts usually end up in disaster anyway when it pops out meteor or another signature Area-rape spell.

Really the only easy answer is throw bodies until AV or your server gets tired. First one to go home loses. And I think that's the only answer we're going to get out of AV. Same thing with Goblin Wolfman, we don't have enough information yet.

You deem to be defacating a baby whm in your avatar, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    You deem to be defacating a baby whm in your avatar, sir.
    I'd be the defecation you speak of. The one giving birth is my surrogate galka dad.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Hello,

Did AV use the same 2hr more than once within 2 real hours after you cleared the Ixs and Jailers?

We didn't hide anything when I started the "Does anyone still care about AV?" thread and beat AV. After we cleared the Ixs and Jailers, AV still did use some random 2hrs, but then after that he stopped using it, and I don't recall him using the same 2hrs more than once after the Ixs and Jailers were killed.

We do have another theory that we just thought of that might have been the true trigger that locked our AV's 2hrs, and we sort of "did" that method unintentionally when we beat him, but never thought about it until later. We'll have to see if that same thing works next time we pop it.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    The things they didn't tell you in Sex Ed

Bigger version of cropped screenshot.
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/217...arutaruga6.jpg

Galka Birth Derail > AV